City Feet message board

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> The FINAL! CHAT NOIR vs. RED-X!, Vote closes on May 30 - 10 p.m. CET!

Who will be the BAREFOOT NUDITY FLASHING QUEEN?
CHAT NOIR [ 7 ]  [87.50%]
RED-X [ 1 ]  [12.50%]
Total Votes: 8
Guests cannot vote 
Feetosopher
  Posted on May 22 2020, 07:53 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2618

Dear all! Here we go with the FINAL to crown the BAREFOOT NUDITY FLASHING QUEEN! cool.gif

Pick your favourite among these two fantastic beauties who appeared on BAREFOOT NUDITY!
By clicking on the links, an EXPLICIT NUDE PICTURE of each girl will appear.. proceed only if female nudity does not offend you!

CHAT NOIR

RED-X

IMPORTANT NOTICE! Just ONE contestant will be crowned as BAREFOOT NUDITY FLASHING QUEEN! No ex-aequo winners!
In case of a tie, the following TIE BREAKER will apply:
1: total number of sessions for BAREFOOT NUDITY

The tie-breaker situation is as follows:
1) CHAT NOIR: 21 sessions for BN (2010-2018), including the BAREFOOT NUDITY EUROPEAN TOUR 2018
2) RED-X: 17 sessions for BN between 2014 and 2015, including during the BAREFOOT NUDITY EUROPEAN TOURS 2014 & 2015

CAST YOUR VOTE! The FINAL closes on May 30 - 10 p.m. CET!

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
gb62da
Posted on May 22 2020, 01:19 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2764

Again an easy vote for me. As much as I adore Red-X for her wild- and crazyness, I do love Chat Noir for her elegance, beauty and dignity. She was my favorite model from the very beginning, and still is.

And happily a dream came true when I met her during the BN Tour 2018. Thanks to you, my dear friend!!! :-) Let's hope for a reunion after the Corona weirdness. Hopefully next year. At the latest!

For now I'll keep my fingers crossed (or thumb pressed) for her to win this contest. As she deserves it!

Ciao
g.b.

--------------------
Visit my gallery at DeviantArt
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted on May 22 2020, 01:29 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (gb62da @ May 22 2020, 01:19 PM)
Again an easy vote for me. As much as I adore Red-X for her wild- and crazyness, I do love Chat Noir for her elegance, beauty and dignity. She was my favorite model from the very beginning, and still is.

And happily a dream came true when I met her during the BN Tour 2018. Thanks to you, my dear friend!!! :-) Let's hope for a reunion after the Corona weirdness. Hopefully next year. At the latest!

For now I'll keep my fingers crossed (or thumb pressed) for her to win this contest. As she deserves it!

Ciao
g.b.

Thank you for voting and commenting, amico! smile.gif
You know too well that I have the same hope! I'll do my best to stay healthy.. and to stay positive! Take care! smile.gif

--------------------
barefootfootseeker
Posted on May 22 2020, 05:09 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2710

I have voted for Chat Noir. Her elegance in posing for explicit nudes is amazing. And she had an essential role in the development of Barefoot Nudity. Red-X has a great body, she is more uninhibited and a tougher barefooter, but I do not like her heavy makeup and her style of posing.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted on May 22 2020, 07:58 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ May 22 2020, 05:09 PM)
I have voted for Chat Noir. Her elegance in posing for explicit nudes is amazing. And she had an essential role in the development of Barefoot Nudity. Red-X has a great body, she is more uninhibited and a tougher barefooter, but I do not like her heavy makeup and her style of posing.

Thank you for voting and commenting! Ciao! smile.gif

--------------------
markpendre
Posted on May 24 2020, 03:08 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1518

Wow! I did not expect this! I thought Red-X would be the runaway winner but it seems that for once, my personal tastes are aligning with the majority. Happy to have added my vote to CHAT NOIR's lead!!
May the best woman (and feet) win!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted on May 24 2020, 06:48 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (markpendre @ May 24 2020, 03:08 AM)
Wow! I did not expect this! I thought Red-X would be the runaway winner but it seems that for once, my personal tastes are aligning with the majority. Happy to have added my vote to CHAT NOIR's lead!!
May the best woman (and feet) win!

Thank you for voting and commenting, markpendre! smile.gif
The current score is somewhat unexpected for me also, but the road to the title is still long.. we will see..

--------------------
bfwatcher
Posted on May 25 2020, 03:41 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3209

This time round casting my vote wasn´t easy at all. RED-X is my favourite BN model because of the wonderful long walk she delivered a few years back and thus made most of the then TIA subscribers drop their jaw (I know it´s a bit complicated but I´m sure those who know my comments will understand wink.gif ). That said, I still had to go with CHAT NOIR. Why? Well, slim girls with big feet are simply the best. And also, being a naive dreamer, I still hope that one day she´ll resume her career and perhaps even follow RED-X´s example. Seeing her feet in real action must be absolutely mindblowing! wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
shifter
Posted on May 25 2020, 04:42 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

voted too a couple of days ago!!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted on May 25 2020, 08:35 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (shifter @ May 25 2020, 04:42 PM)
voted too a couple of days ago!!

Ciao amico, thank you very much for voting back then.. and commenting now! smile.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted on May 25 2020, 08:39 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ May 25 2020, 03:41 PM)
This time round casting my vote wasn´t easy at all. RED-X is my favourite BN model because of the wonderful long walk she delivered a few years back and thus made most of the then TIA subscribers drop their jaw (I know it´s a bit complicated but I´m sure those who know my comments will understand  wink.gif ). That said, I still had to go with CHAT NOIR. Why? Well, slim girls with big feet are simply the best. And also, being a naive dreamer, I still hope that one day she´ll resume her career and perhaps even follow RED-X´s example. Seeing her feet in real action must be absolutely mindblowing!  wink.gif

Thank you for voting and commenting, bfwatcher! smile.gif
I guess that I know what videos starring RED-X you are referring to.. biggrin.gif
As for CHAT NOIR in video on Toes-In-Action.. well, you are writing to the wrong person.. laugh.gif

--------------------
Duffman847
Posted on May 25 2020, 10:08 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Advanced member
Member No.: 3324

.....well I was nearly right about Red-X pissing the competition.

I actually voted for Chat Noir as it happens. Red X is too skinny tbh, although I love her tough little feet, her beautiful eyes and rebel smile.

--------------------
HALL OF FAME
Margarita - 30/12/2015
Natalia - 16/09/2017
**Defended title 22/09/2018**
Valeria - 20/12/2019
Alla - 07/11/2020
Anna - 17/12/2022
Polina - 07/04/2024
PM
Feetosopher
  Posted on May 26 2020, 08:19 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Duffman847 @ May 25 2020, 10:08 PM)
.....well I was nearly right about Red-X pissing the competition.

I actually voted for Chat Noir as it happens. Red X is too skinny tbh, although I love her tough little feet, her beautiful eyes and rebel smile.

Thank you for voting and commenting, Duffman847! smile.gif
Well, this final has been kind of a massacre for RED-X so far.. but there are still a few days to go.. victories are never gained until the final whistle.. smile.gif

--------------------
bfwatcher
Posted on May 29 2020, 03:13 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3209

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ May 25 2020, 08:39 PM)
QUOTE (bfwatcher @ May 25 2020, 03:41 PM)
This time round casting my vote wasn´t easy at all. RED-X is my favourite BN model because of the wonderful long walk she delivered a few years back and thus made most of the then TIA subscribers drop their jaw (I know it´s a bit complicated but I´m sure those who know my comments will understand   wink.gif ). That said, I still had to go with CHAT NOIR. Why? Well, slim girls with big feet are simply the best. And also, being a naive dreamer, I still hope that one day she´ll resume her career and perhaps even follow RED-X´s example. Seeing her feet in real action must be absolutely mindblowing!  wink.gif

Thank you for voting and commenting, bfwatcher! smile.gif
I guess that I know what videos starring RED-X you are referring to.. biggrin.gif
As for CHAT NOIR in video on Toes-In-Action.. well, you are writing to the wrong person.. laugh.gif

Hal, Chat Noir, have you read this, guys? How about pulling it off? biggrin.gif
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted on May 30 2020, 10:02 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2710

There have been no Italian models of The Feetosopher on Toes-In-Action since 2016, if I remember well. I would be surprised to see them again there.
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0116 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]