City Feet message board

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Which medium?

Which medium do you prefer?
Written texts [ 2 ]  [15.38%]
Drawings/ paintings [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Photographs [ 3 ]  [23.08%]
Video footage [ 8 ]  [61.54%]
Total Votes: 13
Guests cannot vote 
bfwatcher
Posted on Jun 23 2019, 09:41 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3209

Thank you all for voting and commenting. Yes, the result was to be expected - video footage did claim the top rank. What surprised me though is the fact that written text is still around in spite of the fierce competition it has to face every day! Cool!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted on Jun 23 2019, 11:07 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (Southerncrossfire44 @ Jun 21 2019, 03:01 AM)
I'm going against the tide here, but those who know me will not be surprised to hear that I voted for written text! To go even more against the majority, my second choice would be drawings/paintings.

Don't get me wrong, photos and videos are great, especially the ones put out by the Big Three (Feetosopher, Hal and Paul), but part of the appeal of text is the rarity of it. There is very little written stuff out there, which is a big reason I ended up writing my own.

As for drawings/paintings, though I don't have great talent for that myself, I really appreciate an artist who can create an image of a beautiful barefoot lady from a blank page. Plus visual art can go in so many directions that real life just can't do.

Well my friend.. you should maybe have clarified that you are a talented writer of barefoot-themed novels! wink.gif

Oh, and thank you for putting me into the Big Three! smile.gif You know, usually the "Big X" exercises always spark a heaten debate..
take the "Big Four" of thrash metal.. Metallica, Megadeth, Anthrax & Slayer.. some (myself included) disagree with that selection..
I mean, what about Slayer, Testament, Overkill and Exodus? wink.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0106 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]