City Feet message board

Pages: (6) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Dirty feet worship, Are there anyone interested?
oldtimes
Posted: Mar 9 2019, 09:29 PM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 3241

Hi, I'm a big fan of dirty feet worship. Especially between girls. Always in search of new stuff. I have a big collection and will be eager to change with people of the same interest. Write me here or to iponyrev@gmail.com

P.S. Feetsopher, your Red-x worship video is awesome. Is there any chance to see more of such stuff?
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Mar 10 2019, 08:48 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (oldtimes @ Mar 9 2019, 09:29 PM)
P.S. Feetsopher, your Red-x worship video is awesome. Is there any chance to see more of such stuff?

Thank you very much for your appreciation! smile.gif

As you have probably noticed, there are other HD VIDEOS featuring DIRTY SOLES WORSHIPPING during lesbian sex,
or DIRTY SOLES SELF-LICKING available to BAREFOOT NUDITY subscribers..
BAREFOOT NUDITY VIDEOCLIPS
BAREFOOT NUDITY PICTURES
These HD VIDEOS feature RED-X licking Toes-In-Action's MAJEIRA's filthy soles (a mixture of dirt and both girls' pee!),
CHAT NOIR & German 40-something wunderbabe CAT worshipping each other's dirty feet,
RED-X self-licking her filthy feet (again, a mixture of dirt and her own pee!),
and finally VEGA BAUSCH licking CECILIA's dirty feet!
I paste a few pictures below for the viewing pleasure of all the guys & gals who are interested in this kind of material.. wink.gif

Will there be NEW HD VIDEOS OF THIS KIND in future updates at BAREFOOT NUDITY?
This will very much depend on how many people will subscribe to the site in the next weeks..
as you can imagine, fees for girls performing in hardcore lesbian sex videos, and willing to lick filthy soles, are very high,
so these videos are VERY COSTLY to produce.. sad.gif

RED-X licks Toes-In-Action's MAJEIRA's filthy soles (a mixture of dirt and both girls' pee!) in HD VIDEO at BAREFOOT NUDITY
user posted image

CHAT NOIR & German 40-something wunderbabe CAT worship each other's dirty feet in HD VIDEO at BAREFOOT NUDITY
user posted image

RED-X self-licks her filthy soles (a mixture of dirt and her own pee!) in HD VIDEO at BAREFOOT NUDITY
user posted image

VEGA BAUSCH licked CECILIA's dirty feet during this session.. a HD VIDEO of the action is available at BAREFOOT NUDITY
user posted image

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
shifter
Posted: Mar 10 2019, 04:58 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

thanks feetosopher for those fantastic images, you know my taste very well and i´m hugely into dirtyfeet worship as well, and so i hope you will have more of this kind in the future. and i can imagine its quite an upcharge for the models to peform likewise :-)
and i´m really glad that YOU have such kind of content because i know its 100% original and authentic, and that means a lot to me.
and i can only recommend joining his site, because his photos and videos are simply incredible! pure art, and pure quality

and to mention that again, i´m really glad that you merge nudity in public and dirty feet on your site (which is pretty rare to have both together and in focus!!) and then, on top of it, some dirty foot licking as well is simply mindblowing.

i bought for example some dirty feet licking clips of clips4sale from other sies, only to find out it was fake dirt they were licking, which was then a huge dissapointing.

@oldtimes
i really appreciate your offer, but instead of doing trades i´m really more into supporting the makers with buying their videos, so perhaps we can share a list of sites or direkt links where we can get them?

so lets start with a few that are in my memories now and that i frequently check for new content:

1) Sweetsouthernfeet and Amaturefetish
both sites (same origin) has some very nice dirty feet licking stuff between girls/girls, some also contain nudity and pussy licking after the dirty feet
http://sweetsouthernfeet.com/
http://amaturefetish.com/
they also have clips4sale sites and other sites where they have different videos on it, so it takes quite some time to browse through them

2) Brazilfeet
there are quite a few sites (like mfx) from brazil that feature dirty feet licking, to my that were the first ones back in the years that i have discovered, so i´m pretty sure everybody knows them already

3) Feetextreme
some really great stuff, also having some barefoot in snow videos
http://clips4sale.com/studio/79943/Cat465/...e#startingpoint

4) Insex / Public Disgrace
there are some old insex and Public Disgrace videos that features some nasty dirty feet licking. those sites are 100% bdsm oriented so dirty feet licking is kind of a side action

5) Queensnake
also BDSM oriented but also having a very few scenes that invovles a female slave licking some dirty female feet, altough its not street dirt, its quite nice,
hope they will bring on some more in the future

6) Foot Fetish Austria
you will find also here some nice dirty feet licking, but always man licks womans feet, no female/female action

7) Toelicous
there is one fantastic video on Chrissy Site (which hasnt been updated for a while), called Dirty Foot Lovers, Pt1 is online, but we have never seen Part 2
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/7798/toel...ssy-and-friends

8) Russianfootworship
unfortunatley, not online anymore and he was also a forum member of this forum, but there were 2 videos i remember of fantastic female/female dirty foot licking, too bad he closed his sites

and finaly, recently discovered, just one clip but very nice:
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/123873/20...dirty+foot+lick

the only pity is, we dont see her licking her 2nd foot tongue.gif

i also hope they will make more clips like these, girl walking barefoot in the street and public transportation and then self lick her own dirty feet.. i always instantly buy those, cant resist biggrin.gif

have a great sunday
cheers
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Mar 12 2019, 10:19 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (shifter @ Mar 10 2019, 04:58 PM)
thanks feetosopher for those fantastic images, you know my taste very well and i´m hugely into dirtyfeet worship as well, and so i hope you will have more of this kind in the future. and i can imagine its quite an upcharge for the models to peform likewise :-)
and i´m really glad that YOU have such kind of content because i know its 100% original and authentic, and that means a lot to me.
and i can only recommend joining his site, because his photos and videos are simply incredible! pure art, and pure quality

and to mention that again, i´m really glad that you merge nudity in public and dirty feet on your site (which is pretty rare to have both together and in focus!!) and then, on top of it, some dirty foot licking as well is simply mindblowing.

i bought for example some dirty feet licking clips of clips4sale from other sies, only to find out it was fake dirt they were licking, which was then a huge dissapointing.

@oldtimes
i really appreciate your offer, but instead of doing trades i´m really more into supporting the makers with buying their videos, so perhaps we can share a list of sites or direkt links where we can get them?

Dear friend, caro amico.. this comment of yours has made my day! Thank you so bloody much for your appreciation and support! smile.gif
As long as you will be active in this forum, you can be 100% sure that I will keep on posting stuff here! wink.gif
Once again, you show a wide and comprehensive knowledge about the world of foot-related adult entertainment.. bravo! smile.gif
And kudos also for encouraging people to subscribe to sites, rather than trading (or even worse stealing) their content.
No subscribers => no funding => no sessions => no content => no promotional pictures for everybody
(including lurkers who have NEVER spent a cent to join a paysite in their entire life).

--------------------
oldtimes
Posted: Mar 14 2019, 05:03 PM
Quote Post

QUOTE (shifter @ Mar 10 2019, 04:58 PM)

@oldtimes

so lets start with a few that are in my memories now and that i frequently check for new content:

1) Sweetsouthernfeet and Amaturefetish
both sites (same origin) has some very nice dirty feet licking stuff between girls/girls, some also contain nudity and pussy licking after the dirty feet
http://sweetsouthernfeet.com/
http://amaturefetish.com/
they also have clips4sale sites and other sites where they have different videos on it, so it takes quite some time to browse through them

2) Brazilfeet
there are quite a few sites (like mfx) from brazil that feature dirty feet licking, to my that were the first ones back in the years that i have discovered, so i´m pretty sure everybody knows them already

3) Feetextreme
some really great stuff, also having some barefoot in snow videos
http://clips4sale.com/studio/79943/Cat465/...e#startingpoint

4) Insex / Public Disgrace
there are some old insex and Public Disgrace videos that features some nasty dirty feet licking. those sites are 100% bdsm oriented so dirty feet licking is kind of a side action

5) Queensnake
also BDSM oriented but also having a very few scenes that invovles a female slave licking some dirty female feet, altough its not street dirt, its quite nice,
hope they will bring on some more in the future

6) Foot Fetish Austria
you will find also here some nice dirty feet licking, but always man licks womans feet, no female/female action

7) Toelicous
there is one fantastic video on Chrissy Site (which hasnt been updated for a while), called Dirty Foot Lovers, Pt1 is online, but we have never seen Part 2
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/7798/toel...ssy-and-friends

8) Russianfootworship
unfortunatley, not online anymore and he was also a forum member of this forum, but there were 2 videos i remember of fantastic female/female dirty foot licking, too bad he closed his sites

and finaly, recently discovered, just one clip but very nice:
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/123873/20...dirty+foot+lick

the only pity is, we dont see her licking her 2nd foot tongue.gif

i also hope they will make more clips like these, girl walking barefoot in the street and public transportation and then self lick her own dirty feet.. i always instantly buy those, cant resist biggrin.gif

have a great sunday
cheers

Hey, guys. Probably, I need to clear my thought. I'm always trying to pay for the content. And a proud member of both Feetsophers sites as well as TIA by the way wink.gif

I'm always happy and eager to pay for the content. As I understand how hard the process of creation must be. I'm very sorry if you understood me in that way.

I wanted to share with someone my passion for such content in form of discussing and exchanging links for the resources which provide this content.

So,shifter, thanks for the links. You definitely forgot to mention UNDER GIRLS FEET clip store which I rate as top clip store for dirty foot worship.

Can you probably give more direct links for Public Disgrace and Insex videos, please.

Also, maybe we can disscus this theme in private as it it not the main theme of this forum?
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Mar 15 2019, 12:17 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (oldtimes @ Mar 14 2019, 05:03 PM)
Hey, guys. Probably, I need to clear my thought. I'm always trying to pay for the content. And a proud member of both Feetsophers sites as well as TIA by the way wink.gif

I'm always happy and eager to pay for the content. As I understand how hard the process of creation must be. I'm very sorry if you understood me in that way.

I wanted to share with someone my passion for such content in form of discussing and exchanging links for the resources which provide this content.

So,shifter, thanks for the links. You definitely forgot to mention UNDER GIRLS FEET clip store which I rate as top clip store for dirty foot worship.

Can you probably give more direct links for Public Disgrace and Insex videos, please.

Also, maybe we can disscus this theme in private as it it not the main theme of this forum?

Hello there.. thank you for your clarification, but mine were just general remarks, surely not addressed at you, @oldtimes..
I know that you are a subscriber to BAREFOOT NUDITY, and I thank you a lot for this! smile.gif
Of course it is your right to continue your exchanges with my dear friend @shifter in private,
but I definitely feel that the subject you brought to our attention is an absolutely legitimate one for this section of the Forum.
Indeed City Feet Forum would need more members actively posting on a wide range of relevant topics, and commenting other members' posts,
to get back to its past importance! smile.gif

--------------------
alyfab
Posted: Mar 16 2019, 06:55 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1415

Everything can be interesting, but I would like to see some dirty soles tickled
PMEmail Poster
shifter
Posted: Mar 16 2019, 09:01 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

i will have a look, but those videos i´m refering too are pretty old (15years or more), but i will try to find out the name of videos and participating models if i have a chance and search for them if they are available for direct link.

do you have anymore sites besides "Under Girls Feet" you want to share with us?

i always found it pretty hard to find girl/girl dirty foot worship or girl self-dirty footworship, there are plenty of places where you can find men licking dirty feet of girls, but not so much girl/girl.

there is one video i remember, its from the good old MTV age, where in a show, for a few bucks a girl walked barefoot in new york city and then afterwards had to lick her dirty soles. i´m sure most of you know the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ex3zLCx3Oxw

Indeed City Feet Forum would need more members actively posting on a wide range of relevant topics, and commenting other members' posts,
to get back to its past importance

absolutely

Dear friend, caro amico.. this comment of yours has made my day! Thank you so bloody much for your appreciation and support! smile.gif
As long as you will be active in this forum, you can be 100% sure that I will keep on posting stuff here! wink.gif

you are very welcome my friend, and i hope you will be posting your updates always here in the CF forum :-) i´m not on twitter and not active anymore on other boards/forum, so the only place now i frequently check is this board here, devoted to my love for dirty feet :-)

Everything can be interesting, but I would like to see some dirty soles tickled

indeed!!

also a pretty rare but interesting things are dirty feet footjobs, and even much rarer, girls footing with dirty feet, and when i see Red X, rubbing her dirty sole against her pussy, i´m all gone! fantastico!!
PMEmail Poster
shifter
Posted: Mar 16 2019, 09:13 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

now some more ´
- Angel Cullen, in some videos she also licks her dirty feet, but very briefly
https://www.youtube.com/user/angelcullen333/videos

and i remember another youtube couple, their channel was called "Freaks in Public", and they went barefoot everywhere, she often wore toerings.
i think there is one video, where the guy briefly licks her dirty feet in the BANK office, and there is another video where she sits outside auf the laundromat, and licks her own big toe in public, and her feet were nice dirty
but i wasnt able to find their youtube channel anymore as i just checked sad.gif
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Mar 17 2019, 03:43 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Amico @shifter.. sadly we are talking about micro-niches in an already tiny niche of the adult-oriented entertainment market.
A couple of numbers from my experience with BAREFOOT NUDITY:
the cost (modelling fees only) of a girl-girl dirty-soled lesbian sex photo-videosession, complete with reciprocal sole licking/worshipping,
is in the 1,000/1,200 Euros range. From an economic viewpoint, I would need 40-50 (FORTY to FIFTY) new subscribers to BAREFOOT NUDITY
for every weekly update featuring photosets and videos from that session.
The sad truth is that I have to call myself lucky if I get 4-5 (yeah, you've got it right.. FOUR to FIVE) new subscribers after each of those weekly updates.
You can easily draw your conclusions about the economics of this kind of photosessions.. sad.gif

--------------------
shifter
Posted: Mar 17 2019, 04:30 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

thanks for these valuable insights my friend, yeah, its really a micro-niche within a niche :-)

i´m still very happy that you run your sites and sharing your art with us. Tit can only be, because you love what you do and you love to share, i cannot imagine any other reasons because surely you wont get rich with it.

as always, from deep of my heart, i wish you all of the sucess and that your work pays of, but to be realistic,.. what we love is a niche and just by its nature it only attract just a minority, and from these, only another tiny fraction are happy to pay for it, so whats left at the end?
its a fucked up world

please continue with your work as long as you enjoy it and have fun with it, because this is what matters the most at the end, and hopefully there is a constant stream of subscribers that makes this possible.

wish you a fantastic sunday, cheers
shifter

PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Mar 17 2019, 09:55 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (shifter @ Mar 17 2019, 04:30 PM)
thanks for these valuable insights my friend, yeah, its really a micro-niche within a niche :-)

i´m still very happy that you run your sites and sharing your art with us. Tit can only be, because you love what you do and you love to share, i cannot imagine any other reasons because surely you wont get rich with it.

as always, from deep of my heart, i wish you all of the sucess and that your work pays of, but to be realistic,.. what we love is a niche and just by its nature it only attract just a minority, and from these, only another tiny fraction are happy to pay for it, so whats left at the end?
its a fucked up world

please continue with your work as long as you enjoy it and have fun with it, because this is what matters the most at the end, and hopefully there is a constant stream of subscribers that makes this possible.

wish you a fantastic sunday, cheers
shifter

Amico @shifter.. you have perfectly got the point.
I have nothing to add to what you wrote.. except many, many thanks.. from the bottom of my heart!!! smile.gif
And yes.. as I run BAREFOOT NUDITY and BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS mostly out of passion..
I hope that you will see both sites online for many years to come.. wink.gif

--------------------
shifter
Posted: May 25 2019, 08:42 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

PMEmail Poster
oldtimes
Posted: May 27 2019, 11:18 AM
Quote Post

Hey, shifter!

Thanks a lot! These videos are great!

As for me, I'm still looking for girls who has real passion, real fetish for dirty feet. So far I know that Linda from russian clips4sale store "Under Girls Feet" has this passion! For example, here is her photo from personal page
user posted image

The same sort of passion has Clarissa from "FeetExtreme" clips4sale store. Licking feet and smiling! I don't like when girls show disgust.

Also some nice clips from manyvids:

katnip
https://www.manyvids.com/Video/1092455/gard...d-for-the-sole/

Scarlet Bunny
https://www.manyvids.com/Video/990704/Licki...ing-Dirty-Feet/
PMEmail Poster
shifter
Posted: Jun 1 2019, 08:51 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

hi oldtimes,

i fully agree, i also really enjoy it when the girls are enjoying it rather than beeing disgusted, clarissa is a great example of that!!
thank you very much for these links, i have to admit, i have not been on manyvids before very much and now i already purchased some nice clips!! :-)

PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (6) [1] 2 3 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0130 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]