Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> "Soledad Descalza" available in Vimeo
DG2001
Posted: Nov 2 2018, 06:16 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

Vimeo released for free "Soledad Descalza" (Soledad Barefoot), a movie in mockumentary format about a girl who turns into a full time barefooter and how her family, friends and the society react.

Original version in Spanish:

https://vimeo.com/295014682

Version with English subtitles:

https://vimeo.com/297349313

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
mwitt
  Posted: Nov 3 2018, 05:05 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2896

Thank you very much. wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Nov 4 2018, 12:31 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2618

Thank you for the info, amigo DG2001.
I have watched the movie.. which caused some reflections.
I guess that we all here stand for Barefoot Soledad, and against the "evil" people who do not accept her barefoot lifestyle, who see her just as an attention seeker, and who want to force her to wear shoes.
We feel that we are a community of open-minded, tolerant people here in CF Forum. Well, sorry guys, but I think that we are NOT, instead. Myself included, of course.
Any of us draws red lines, defines off-limits areas, and identifies enemies to fight against.
I have been under heavy attack here in the Forum because of BAREFOOT NUDITY and of my personal attitude towards nudity and eroticism in general.
Many guys here see me as the villain who has crossed their red lines and who operates in their off-limits areas, the enemy to destroy.
I guess that Soledad Descalza ("Barefoot Soledad") would not be that popular here if she was Soledad Desnuda ("Naked Soledad"), instead.
And I am not different from you, guys. I have drawn my own red lines, I have defined my own off-limits areas, I have identified enemies to destroy, here and elsewhere.
Embracing the "live and let live" philosophy is cool.. but practising it is deffo tough.

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0096 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]