City Feet message board

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Barefoot in the Office, Are you turned on?
Maverick
Posted: Aug 30 2018, 07:58 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1554

Just wanted a general opinion from you guys.

I have recently started a new job in an office. I noticed that there was a pretty New Zealander there (about 30) and that she wore flip flops to work. I noticed she had nice feet.

To add to that after a couple of weeks she began to casually slip her flip flops off and walk around the office leaving them under her desk. She even used the office toilet barefoot! By now I was totally turned on.

She even went one better when she wore trainers to work and decided to take her shoes and socks off after coming back from lunch (I think it had been raining) and proceeded to spend the entire afternoon barefoot in the office.

Unfortunately due to colder weather she has begun to wear trainers and leave them on all day.

This little stint of barefootedness however really turned me on and I'm craving it more than ever now!

Do you guys get turned on by this? I know it's not strictly going barefoot in public but there are a lot of people who work in my office and the way she nonchalantly walked around barefoot was bloody sexy to me!!
PMEmail Poster
Duffman847
Posted: Aug 30 2018, 09:18 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Advanced member
Member No.: 3324

Maverick, I can tell you that NZers have a very relaxed attitude to going barefoot.

This was one of the reasons I moved there for a couple of months in 2016 - although clearly, when push came to shove, my homesickness was clearly stronger than my love for attractive barefoot girls of childbearing age (didn't see as many as I expected TBH, mostly surf dudes and small children that went bf)

You better believe I made the most of bf culture in NZ though biggrin.gif

As for barefoot co-workers. I definitely dig them. I'm self employed and work from home, and probably last saw a barefoot girl co-worker around 2012 on an internship.

--------------------
HALL OF FAME
Margarita - 30/12/2015
Natalia - 16/09/2017
**Defended title 22/09/2018**
Valeria - 20/12/2019
Alla - 07/11/2020
Anna - 17/12/2022
Polina - 07/04/2024
PM
Hal Heaven
Posted: Aug 30 2018, 09:36 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 124

I probably wouldn't get any regular work done if there was an attractive barefoot woman with pretty feet sitting near my desk biggrin.gif Deffo a big turn on!

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action.com
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Aug 31 2018, 10:16 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

I am with Hal 100%!!! It would be a huge turn-on!!! biggrin.gif

My productivity would fall to zero if one or more of the female co-workers in my office (they are all quite good looking, and so is my female boss!)
kicked off her shoes and started strolling around the office barefooted.. I would surely end up being fired! biggrin.gif
Most of my female co-workers know about my passion for female feet.. the secretary likes this and she is super-happy to kick off her shoes every once in a while
to show off her fantastic feet.. she has even sent me some pictures she took of her bare feet as an exciting present! smile.gif

I want to share with you a couple of exciting experiences of mine about "bare female feet on the workplace"..
1) The company I work for in my non-Feetosopher life often cooperates with a company based in Brussels (Belgium).
A beautiful girl working for that Belgian company has the healthy habit of kicking off her shoes when she sits at her desk working at the computer..
and of strolling around the office barefooted when she has to take something from the printer, send a fax etc.
The first time I saw her going around the office in her bare feet I nearly fainted! biggrin.gif
I never got to interact with her because she does not work on the projects I deal with.. but sure I always have giant smiles for her when I meet her barefooted in the office! smile.gif
2) My female boss is in her early 40s and is a very good looking woman.
She often wears open sandals at the office in spring and summer, and she has realised that I like her feet from my passionate glances at them.
From the way she moves her feet and from big-time dangling during work meetings I got that she clearly enjoys my appreciation for her feet.
One day (it must have been five or six years ago) we went in her car for a work meeting in a city in Central Italy, about a 400 km trip.
She had to park her car far away from the venue of the meeting. When we came out of the meeting, it was raining cats and dogs.
She told me to keep her bag and her laptop (she did not want to ruin them in the rain), and she run away to fetch the car and pick me and all the stuff up.
When she picked me up, I immediately saw that.. she had kicked off her heels (which had got soaking wet under the heavy rain) and..
she was DRIVING BAREFOOTED!!! ohmy.gif
I was totally in heaven.. a 400 km trip with my beautiful female boss pedal pumping in her pedicured bare feet! rolleyes.gif
I told myself: "this is the ultimate chance to make an outing about your love for your boss's peds".. so I politely asked:
"Do you drive barefooted often?" She replied "No, but my shoes were soaking wet, and in any case I am comfortable with doing it".
I told her "well, maybe my female colleagues have already told you, but I find the sight of bare female feet very exciting".
She smiled and asked "Oh, really? So you are a connoisseur.. well, what do you think about my feet?" I managed not to faint on the seat
when I replied "I think that they are so beautiful that you could afford to go around barefooted on a regular basis in everyday life".
She grinned and said "Oh, thank you, this is a nice compliment.. well, tell me about this passion of yours for female feet.. it seems an interesting topic".
Well, to make a long story short, we ended up talking for one hour or so (I truly lost the sense of time) about men's fascination for female feet,
the mindset behind foot fetishism, her attitude towards it (I discovered that she likes to get attention about her feet, provided that dudes stay respectful and are happy with just admiring them)
and the fact that she loves to stay barefoot at home, but finds barefooting in the street disgusting (well, nobody is perfect.. biggrin.gif).
We never had the chance to discuss the topic again, but I think that having a female boss who appreciates your love for her peds is not bad at all!!! wink.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
gb62da
Posted: Sep 1 2018, 06:59 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2764

@Feetosopher: my dear friend, you are a lucky guy... wink.gif

And I have to agree to Hal and the Feetosopher. Barefoot women in the office definitely would distract me from doing my work biggrin.gif. Unluckily it's now a very rare event my female colleagues take off the shows. But when they do, I'm melting away...

--------------------
Visit my gallery at DeviantArt
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Sep 1 2018, 07:16 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (gb62da @ Sep 1 2018, 06:59 AM)
@Feetosopher: my dear friend, you are a lucky guy... wink.gif

Yeah, so they say.. wink.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0120 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]