City Feet message board

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> PURPLE QUEEN is back at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS!, "Barefoot lifestyle" pictures & HD VIDEO
Feetosopher
  Posted: Aug 4 2018, 09:23 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2618

Dear all.. there has been great request for another guest appearance on BUG of BAREFOOT NUDITY's superstar PURPLE QUEEN..
well, your patience has been rewarded! smile.gif
You have to be very thankful to my great friend PURPLE QUEEN for this update.. some weeks ago I was paying a private visit to her in Trieste (Italy)..
knowing well your unquenchable thirst for PURPLE QUEEN, I asked her whether she was OK about a short non-nude photo/videosession
for the "Barefoot Lifestyle" series.. and she gladly accepted the proposal! smile.gif
In this update (2 photosets and one HD VIDEO) you can enjoy PURPLE QUEEN barefooting in the city and strutting her legs & feet in different locations.
Plenty of breathtaking feet close-ups, including "in-your-face" sole shots!
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
STAY TUNED for other guest appearances of gorgeous PURPLE QUEEN in future updates at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS! cool.gif

PURPLE QUEEN struts her killer legs and perfect size 35EU/5.5US feet at the harbour of Trieste (Italy)
user posted image

user posted image

PURPLE QUEEN in a "Barefoot Lifestyle" series HD VIDEO (duration over 3'30'')!
user posted image

PURPLE QUEEN in different scenic locations in Trieste (Italy)
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Feetosopher
  Posted: Mar 19 2019, 02:31 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

In the latest update at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS you can enjoy a dressed-to-kill PURPLE QUEEN
as she walks barefooted along the piers of the harbour of Trieste (Italy), enjoying the breeze and the warm June sun!
Great scenic vistas of the city! PURPLE QUEEN struts her killer legs and her fantastic size 35EU/5.5US feet!
2 photosets and 1 HD VIDEO (duration 4 min.)
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
BOW TO THE QUEEN! cool.gif

PURPLE QUEEN (feet size 35EU/5.5US) barefooted in the harbour of Trieste (Italy)
user posted image

The piers of the harbour are littered with shards of broken glass, but PURPLE QUEEN does not care!
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

PURPLE QUEEN in HD VIDEO - duration 4 min.
user posted image

--------------------
Hal Heaven
Posted: Mar 20 2019, 04:00 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 124

Awesome photos! She looks really bold and tough --- like you don't want to mess with her and get on her wrong side. She'd probably make an amazing femdom-trampling model as well biggrin.gif
Really liking her arches, too. Thanks for sharing.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action.com
PMEmail Poster
shifter
Posted: Mar 20 2019, 05:47 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

fantastic update!! another model i hope we are going to see more of here in the future

yeah, she is really looking bold and tough, def. not wanna mess with her wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted: Mar 20 2019, 06:03 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3209

Amazing photos and an amazing model. Iīm not normally into girls with smallish feet but for some reason on this lass they work great!

The whole set reminds me of the sad fact that since the beginning of the year I havenīt commented much on what BUG, TIA and of course CF are up to. In other words: thanks for what youīre doing for us, guys!

Purple Queen didnīt have to kick off her shoes, the Feetosopher didnīt have to take any photos and yet they both did! Well, I do appreciate that! wink.gif

Cheers!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Mar 22 2019, 03:47 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Thank you for your enthusiastic feedback and appreciation, gentlemen.. great to know that you like PURPLE QUEEN! smile.gif

@Hal: you have guessed right, dude.. but I cannot provide further details.. smile.gif

@bfwatcher: great to see you back to the Forum, and many thanks for your appreciation!

@shifter: PURPLE QUEEN's agenda is always packed, but I hope that she will find some free spots for me also in 2019.. STAY TUNED! wink.gif

P.S. it's funny how the first update in this mini-series starring PURPLE QUEEN went totally unnoticed back in August 2018..
and now the same model gets 3 enthusiastic comments in a row on the same day.. pretty much of a rarity for any post of mine on CF Forum..
this is deffo a weird place.. biggrin.gif

--------------------
shifter
Posted: Mar 29 2019, 07:28 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Mar 22 2019, 03:47 PM)
P.S. it's funny how the first update in this mini-series starring PURPLE QUEEN went totally unnoticed back in August 2018..
and now the same model gets 3 enthusiastic comments in a row on the same day.. pretty much of a rarity for any post of mine on CF Forum..

haha, yeah, this is deff a weird place wink.gif

lets hope we can keep this uprise and make this forum more interacting as it was in the past.

cheers
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Mar 29 2019, 10:25 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (shifter @ Mar 29 2019, 07:28 PM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Mar 22 2019, 03:47 PM)

haha, yeah, this is deff a weird place wink.gif

lets hope we can keep this uprise and make this forum more interacting as it was in the past.

cheers

That is my hope too, amico.. and it is one of the reasons why I have kept on posting here on a regular basis.
Kudos to you and the (rather few) members who are still active here! smile.gif

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0093 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]