City Feet message board

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> AMELIE's first BAREFOOT LIFESTYLE update ever!, Barefoot car ride & sexy bikini show!
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jul 8 2018, 03:26 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2618

Dear all.. here we go with another exciting special update in the BAREFOOT LIFESTYLE series..
starring gorgeous BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS supermodel AMELIE in her FIRST all-day solo photo & videosession EVER! smile.gif
JUMBO UPDATE.. 61 pictures and 2 HD VIDEOS! (total duration over 7 min.)!
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
AMELIE invites you to ride on her fast BMW sportscar to enjoy an entire day of sun & barefoot fun on Garda Lake, a holiday resort in Northern Italy!
After a quick rest along the motorway, AMELIE reaches a beach on the lake, and invites you to a breathtaking BIKINI SHOW!
AMELIE's outrageous bikini & thongs combo leaves little to imagination about the shape of her ultra-fit body!
You will hear AMELIE talk in Italian with me in both videos (English subtitles are provided).
AMELIE's soles will get DIRTIER AND DIRTIER in future updates from this series.. STAY TUNED! cool.gif

Would you dare to refuse gorgeous AMELIE's invitation for a barefoot ride on her fast BMW sportscar?
user posted image

user posted image

AMELIE tested the soles of her sexy size 38EU/7.5US feet on the very rough dirt of the beach parking lot!
user posted image

HD VIDEO # 1.. take a front seat in AMELIE's car for an exciting barefoot ride along the motorway and follow her on the beach! Duration over 4 min.
user posted image

AMELIE is drop-dead gorgeous in her outrageous bikini & thongs combo!
user posted image

HD VIDEO # 2.. join AMELIE on the banks of Garda Lake for a breathtaking BIKINI SHOW! Duration 3 min.
user posted image

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Boso
Posted: Jul 8 2018, 05:52 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1426

Wow! I've imagined her walking barefoot in city center with very dirty soles... It would be incredible tongue.gif
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jul 8 2018, 07:52 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Boso @ Jul 8 2018, 05:52 PM)
Wow! I've imagined her walking barefoot in city center with very dirty soles... It would be incredible tongue.gif

This is EXACTLY what will happen in next updates.. but it was a long day.. AMELIE did a lot of things before going shopping in the city.. smile.gif

--------------------
alyfab
Posted: Jul 9 2018, 06:40 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1415

Beautiful!
PMEmail Poster
The_barefoot_runner
Posted: Jul 9 2018, 04:59 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3322

How does she keep her body fit? I am bothered by my little flabby belly. sad.gif
PMEmail Poster
Southerncrossfire44
Posted: Jul 10 2018, 03:33 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1222

My friend, these might be some of the sexiest pics you've taken, and that's a tough competition! Amelie looks amazing here! She's perfect, head to toe!

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Boso
Posted: Jul 10 2018, 09:20 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jul 8 2018, 07:52 PM)

This is EXACTLY what will happen in next updates.. but it was a long day.. AMELIE did a lot of things before going shopping in the city.. smile.gif

I can't wait! My membership expired few weeks ago, and i don't have time recently for thinking about it... but new session with Amelie would be great reason for buying access to your site again! biggrin.gif
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jul 14 2018, 04:17 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Boso @ Jul 10 2018, 09:20 AM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jul 8 2018, 07:52 PM)

I can't wait! My membership expired few weeks ago, and i don't have time recently for thinking about it... but new session with Amelie would be great reason for buying access to your site again! biggrin.gif

I have other models to showcase in the next updates.. but wonderful AMELIE will get the spotlight again, don't worry.. smile.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jul 14 2018, 04:19 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (alyfab @ Jul 9 2018, 06:40 AM)
Beautiful!

Indeed! smile.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jul 14 2018, 04:22 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (The_barefoot_runner @ Jul 9 2018, 04:59 PM)
How does she keep her body fit? I am bothered by my little flabby belly. sad.gif

Well, from previous posts of yours I would say that AMELIE has about half your age.. this is surely a good reason behind her fit body.. smile.gif
Plus, AMELIE is a semi-professional basketball player, so she obviously has to train herself a lot.

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jul 14 2018, 04:25 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Southerncrossfire44 @ Jul 10 2018, 03:33 AM)
My friend, these might be some of the sexiest pics you've taken, and that's a tough competition!  Amelie looks amazing here!  She's perfect, head to toe!

Thank you for your appreciation, my friend! smile.gif SWAINS truly did a great favour to the barefoot enthusiasts community
when she talked her great friend AMELIE into modelling for me.. we have TWO world-class barefoot beauties on BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS now! wink.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Sep 16 2018, 09:50 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Another great update in the BAREFOOT LIFESTYLE series.. starring gorgeous AMELIE! smile.gif
2 photosets (over 50 pictures) and 2 HD VIDEOS (total duration over 7 min.)
AMELIE enjoys the sun and the breeze in different locations along Garda Lake in Italy, chats with me in the videos (in Italian with English subtitles),
and struts her super-fit body and her superb size 38EU/7.5US feet!
ENJOY! cool.gif

AMELIE (feet size 38EU/7.5US) enjoys her barefoot day on Garda Lake (Italy)
user posted image

user posted image

AMELIE - HD VIDEO # 1 - duration 4 min.
user posted image

AMELIE - HD VIDEO # 2 - duration 3 min.
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: Nov 24 2018, 04:48 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Here we go with another exciting update in the "Barefoot Lifestyle" series!
Our supermodel AMELIE keeps on enjoying her barefoot day in Peschiera, a beautiful holiday resort on Garda Lake (Italy).
AMELIE invites you to follow her around downtown, where she plans to do some shopping and - more importantly - to.. GET HER SOLES DIRTY! wink.gif
2 photosets and 1 HD VIDEO!
The photosets include several breathtaking close-ups of AMELIE's size 38EU/7.5US feet, to let you assess how their soles get dirtier and dirtier!
In the HD VIDEO, AMELIE chats a lot with me (in Italian, but English subtitles are provided), looks at the stuff exposed in a couple of shops,
walks barefooted in the alleys, and ASSESSES HOW DIRTY HER SOLES HAVE GOT in two occasions.. discussing the results with me! wink.gif
AMELIE is very pleased about the layer of filth which has built on the soles of her fantastic size 38EU/7.5US feet, and it definitely shows in the video!
STAY TUNED for other exciting updates starring gorgeous AMELIE in the "Barefoot Lifestyle" series!

The "Battle of Booties".. AMELIE wins by a comfortable margin.. biggrin.gif
user posted image

AMELIE loves shopping..
user posted image

.. and loves to show off her DIRTY-SOLED size 38EU/7.5US feet!
user posted image

user posted image

AMELIE in HD VIDEO - duration 4 min.
user posted image

AMELIE has plenty of radiant smiles for you!
user posted image

--------------------
Boso
Posted: Nov 24 2018, 05:00 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Wow! I'm in heaven! wub.gif Amelie looks incredible with dirty, bare feet in city center. biggrin.gif I can't wait for another updates with her. biggrin.gif I hope she's still posing for you, Feetosopher?
PMEmail Poster
Hal Heaven
Posted: Nov 25 2018, 06:39 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 124

She is totally amazing. Lovely face and gorgeous legs & feet. Awesome woman!

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action.com
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0112 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]