Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Hal's update with Pia
drtyftfrk
Posted: Jun 3 2018, 08:43 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1191

Man, if all his girls could have soles like this. PLEASE tell me Hal you've got a video of this.

If you or city feet or someone would do a specialized site in only really dirty feet & hippie crusty chicks... I'd pay much more, I don't mean twice or three times, I mean slap that heavy monthly on there but if the content rocks, totally worth it.

Anyone else? Would you pay $$$ for the dirtiest feet on the internet? Why doesn't anyone talk about this?
PMEmail Poster
markpendre
Posted: Jun 4 2018, 11:02 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1518

Pia isn't my favourite, but I generally agree with the statement "the dirtier, the better". I'd be done for filthier feet on crustier women.
PMEmail Poster
dude
Posted: Jun 6 2018, 03:24 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1568

Well, you can probably guess my thoughts on this based on the crazy filthy hippie feet in my signature. Yeah, I love dirty hippie girls. The bigger the dreads, the crazier the attire, and the dirtier the feet, the better.

Celeste from Toes-In-Action was close to perfect. Big dreads, thrift-shop clothes, bare feet that could and would walk anywhere with the rough calluses to prove it.
PMEmail Poster
Hal Heaven
Posted: Jun 8 2018, 10:46 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 124

Thanks, guys. I totally agree and love heavy black-dirty soles.

At the moment we've got a crazy heat wave (well, crazy for this rainy part of Germany) but unfortunately it is too hot for barefoot girls. I've hardly seen any during the day time --- only been able to glimpse a few in the evenings and at night.
Yesterday I met a 31-year-old woman who walks barefoot the entire time (she was even barefoot in the day time with ultra-hot streets) --- her soles were super black. I gave her my card and talked to her for a long time, she was a super hardcore barefooter who has basically been barefoot her entire life. I hope she gets in touch for a photo session wink.gif

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action.com
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0114 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]