Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Barefoot and underdressed, Sveta
Mike123
Posted: May 31 2018, 01:35 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2434

I've noticed that girls who go barefoot or at least wear the skimpiest shoes in cold weather also under-dress for the weather in other areas. It's as if they being barefoot just goes along with wearing fewer clothes which for me adds to their sexiness.
A good example from CF of this trend was Viktoria years ago who was barefoot and in short sleeves when all around her were in jackets and coats - very sexy.
BUT, Sveta in the latest shoot wears a coat while barefoot. I'm sure this appeals to some who like to see the contrast between cold weather clothing and bare feet but for me, I like to see girls under dressed in all areas.

Best witnessed in the most extreme form in images like this - one of the joys of living in the UK where for several months of the year sights like this are to be had

https://www.flickr.com/photos/64727828@N02/...57649748938872/

Again, to each his own.

Mike123
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: May 31 2018, 01:58 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2618

Maybe BAREFOOT NUDITY models are too.. underdressed for your tastes (and for many other CF forum members' tastes, too tongue.gif )..
yet my personal experience is that many women who are into flashing/outdoor nudity.. also love barefooting.
Probably it has to do with them being liberated, bold, defiant and "ahead of the pack".
Barefooting can be seen as a mild form of exhibitionism, after all.

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0114 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]