> Christin pt. 1 + 2 + 3, And Tora + Majeira
Hal Heaven
  Posted: May 18 2018, 03:52 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 124

Hi guys,

Hope you're doing well? Life is good at the moment and I'm looking forward to meeting new models in the next weeks cool.gif

I added a new hardcore barefooter to Toes-in-Action on monday. Her name is Tora and she is a cool dreadlocked barefoot-hippie/punk girl from my neighbourhood and has some great looking soles. I'll be adding videos of her soon.
There is also a brand new update with new photos of lovely Felize and her filthy-black soles, as well as some more picture sets.

There are also two new clips in the store --- a short one with Majeira (strolling through a supermarket) and a longer one (shot entirely in one take) with Christin's beautiful bare feet on the streets.
I've also started filming in 4k recently -- hope you like it wink.gif

You can see more at Toes-in-Action Video Clips and at Toes-in-Action.com

Have a good one,
-Hal-

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action.com
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: May 18 2018, 04:57 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2618

Hello mate, great to know that things are good up there!
I will hold the first shooting of the season tomorrow.. let's hope that the weather will cooperate!
I like TORA! Hard body, and it's a pity that she is wearing sunglasses in most of the pics of her presentation page, as she seems to have a cute face!
(OK, I know that bodies & faces are of secondary/no importance to some lads here, but what can I do? biggrin.gif )
It's also great to see blue-eyed CHRISTIN in a sexy outfit.. I have a soft spot for hot pants! wub.gif
Best of luck for your shift to 4k vids! Bring my regards to the barefoot beauties I know up there! Take care! smile.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
alyfab
Posted: May 18 2018, 04:57 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1415

Tora is hot!
PMEmail Poster
Daniellowl
Posted: May 19 2018, 08:20 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3479

Tora is great! I love her outfit and her very hard soles! This is my favourite type of dirty bare feet - feet of a true, hardcore barefooter! wub.gif
PMEmail Poster
Hal Heaven
Posted: Nov 25 2018, 06:55 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Hi guys,

I just added the second part of Christin's clip --- she walks barefoot in short jeans with lovely polished toes.
There is also a new update at Toes-in-Action with hippie barefooter Alea, hardcore barefoot friends Phyllis & Rai, and blonde barefooter Lila.

Have a good one,
-Hal-

user posted image

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Nov 25 2018, 09:52 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

Great to see blue-eyed beauty CHRISTIN back in this sexy outfit, mate!

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
dude
Posted: Nov 26 2018, 02:50 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1568

I like the photo set of Phyllis and Rai, those are some crazy dirty feet on Rai in particular.

Rai's "punk's not dead" shirt is cool. In the USA, no punk rock girl would ever go barefoot. They're all in combat boots or chuck taylors. The rare American girls who do go barefoot are all hippies. It's too bad because I like punk rock, but never got into the jam bands that hippie girls listen to.
PMEmail Poster
DBF
Posted: Nov 26 2018, 10:19 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2495

I particularly like your new pose of model kneeling back to the camera soles facing viewer , this a great and effective way to see dirty soles as there are no distractions [handrails ] the just the ground itself. It's also a common pose in Art History, Caravaggio and his "dirty foot realism", penitent magdalene, bettlerin, milkmaids in Dutch genre painting milking cows the list goes on. I wouldn't be surprised if an Art historian has already written something on the iconography of this pose, as it's a recurring theme throughout European painting. Great pose ! Great photos!
PMEmail Poster
Hal Heaven
Posted: Nov 27 2018, 10:00 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Thanks for the comments, guys.

I met Rai a while back while she was walking barefoot in my part of town, and she had really dirty soles. We got talking and she was interested in a photo session. I coincidentally met her a few hours later in front of a vegan take-away and her friend Phyllis was accompanying her --- and she was also barefoot. Phyllis told me that she walks barefoot a lot and burned her soles when she was on vacation in some hot southern Eurpoean country (can't remember where, I think it was Greece). It didn't look too bad so I asked her to join us the next day wink.gif Rai unfortunately wasn't from my city, so I only shot her once. She mentioned that she always attends festivals, shows & parties barefooted.

@dude: You're right, most punk women I know are usually wearing closed shoes, especially about 15-25 years ago. But in the last years I've seen a few that walked barefoot or at least in some types of sandals/flip-flops. There are at least three ultra-super-hyper punk women in my town who'm I've never seen in shoes during summer smile.gif Unfortunately the most interesting one of the three girls isn't up for photos.

@DBF: I don't know too much about art but a good friend is an art collector and he once told me the same thing. I think he also mentioned Man Ray, if I'm not mistaken, who apparently made a very famous sole-pose photo.

-Hal-

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
jwdf88
Posted: Nov 27 2018, 11:48 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1556

That photo of Christin's topfoot is great. I am usually a sole guy but those toes and tops are the best I have seen in a long time for any site.
PMEmail Poster
Hal Heaven
Posted: Nov 29 2018, 12:31 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

@jwdf88: Thanks, I also really like her tops and toes. She's also great at pedicured, they are as good as perfect. I hope to work with Christin again next summer.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Hal Heaven
Posted: Jun 29 2020, 11:04 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Hi everyone,

There's a new update of lovely Christin in the store. This time she walks barefoot along a street and in a supermarket with her dirty soles and light blue pedicured toes.

Best wishes,
-Hal-

user posted image

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0123 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]