City Feet message board

Pages: (3) 1 2 [3]  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Which is the best OUTFIT for a barefoot beauty?, Excluding FULL NUDITY, of course! :P

Which type of OUTFIT is the most suited to a barefoot beauty?
1) Poshy/glamorous [ 9 ]  [26.47%]
2) Hot pants & top [ 4 ]  [11.76%]
3) Hippie style [ 12 ]  [35.29%]
4) Casual [ 6 ]  [17.65%]
5) It does not matter / any type will do [ 3 ]  [8.82%]
Total Votes: 34
Guests cannot vote 
Feetosopher
  Posted on Jan 28 2018, 06:04 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Jan 28 2018, 04:10 PM)
I went for the first option because it is closest to the style that I like most.

Well, I have always had a thing for barefoot women sporting a formal outfit. In my opinion, itīs because of the strange incongruity between posh clothes and lack of footwear. On top of that, I like it much more when I can see that the lady concerned has ended up barefoot by accident and is now forced to brave that new and a bit unpleasant situation. Would, say, a manager take her shoes off on her own? Probably not! I guess, thatīs why I also prefer cold weather scenarios because they make something like that even more improbable. :-)

As far as Iīm concerned then, more businesswomen, please.  :-)

By the way, a wonderful poll and even better photos, Feetosopher!

Hello there, many thanks for voting in the poll and for commenting, @bfwatcher.. great to know that you liked the survey! smile.gif
I am honestly not very much into asking my models to "disguise" themselves in this or that way..
yet I had a real-life young lawyer with a passion for leisure time barefooting who posed for me in 3 occasions around 10 years ago.. LUCE!
Unfortunately she did not dress formally when she posed for me.. she preferred a "casual" look for the shootings (see pictures below).
Sexy LUCE was also known for having one of the hottest booties in Bologna (Italy), and she drove a Mercedes SLK! wink.gif

Maybe this year I will be lucky enough to find another true businesswoman, willing to walk around the city barefooted in a formal attire! wink.gif

Sexy barefooting lawyer LUCE (feet size 40EU/9.5US).. yes, the car is hers!
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
bfwatcher
Posted on Jan 28 2018, 07:15 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3209

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jan 28 2018, 06:04 PM)
I am honestly not very much into asking my models to "disguise" themselves in this or that way..

Sure, if models arenīt comfortable for this as well as countless other reasons, your work is probably ruined...

As for Luce, a barefoot lawyer, wow! She looks great even in her causual atire. Quite frankly, I donīt want to think what her pics would do with me if she had worn what she usually puts on when sheīs about to set off for her office! :-) Thanks for pointing out her car too. Yes, a mercedes like that does provide that incongruity I referred to in my previous post. :-)
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted on Jan 28 2018, 10:02 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Jan 28 2018, 07:15 PM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jan 28 2018, 06:04 PM)

Sure, if models arenīt comfortable for this as well as countless other reasons, your work is probably ruined...

As for Luce, a barefoot lawyer, wow! She looks great even in her causual atire. Quite frankly, I donīt want to think what her pics would do with me if she had worn what she usually puts on when sheīs about to set off for her office! :-) Thanks for pointing out her car too. Yes, a mercedes like that does provide that incongruity I referred to in my previous post. :-)

smile.gif as I stated in various occasions, I am fascinated by the "incongruity" element in female barefooting, too..
I had the chance to see LUCE dressed formally (and wearing heels), and I can assure you that she would have been
a real knock-out if she had left her heels at home! wink.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted on Jan 30 2018, 12:10 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Dear all.. it might be of interest for you to know the FINAL RESULTS of a similar SURVEY I made on my Facebook profile
https://www.facebook.com/renatus.feetosopher
The focus was a bit different, as it asked: "Which kind of OUTFITS would you like to see more at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS for 2018?"
Two options were available: 1) "Poshy/glamorous/sexy" 2) "Hippie/alternative"
Not surprisingly, the clear majority of my followers favoured option 1!

The final results were:
"Poshy/glamorous/sexy": 27 VOTES / 66%
"Hippie/alternative": 14 VOTES / 34%

The above results further prove that I made the right choice when I decided to go my way at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS, rather than copying other sites.. cool.gif
It is also interesting to note that the share of "hippie look fans" in my FB survey is comparable to the one in this survey (34% vs. 37%).

--------------------
DG2001
Posted on Jan 31 2018, 04:57 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

Wow, Luce is quite a wonderful woman... and her black soles, perfect!

Beautiful photos Feetosopher, thanks a lot for sharing them, and in high resolution!

Much appreciated.

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
Feetosopher
  Posted on Jan 31 2018, 08:36 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (DG2001 @ Jan 31 2018, 04:57 AM)
Wow, Luce is quite a wonderful woman... and her black soles, perfect!

Beautiful photos Feetosopher, thanks a lot for sharing them, and in high resolution!

Much appreciated.

My pleasure as usual, amigo DG2001! Thank you very much for your appreciation! smile.gif

--------------------
Duffman847
Posted on Dec 31 2018, 05:13 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Advanced member
Member No.: 3324

Found this in cosmopolitan - good to see that English roses still exist!

user posted image

--------------------
HALL OF FAME
Margarita - 30/12/2015
Natalia - 16/09/2017
**Defended title 22/09/2018**
Valeria - 20/12/2019
Alla - 07/11/2020
Anna - 17/12/2022
??? - 07/04/2024
PM
dude
Posted on Jan 1 2019, 04:41 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1568

QUOTE (Duffman847 @ Dec 31 2018, 05:13 PM)
Found this in cosmopolitan - good to see that English roses still exist!

user posted image

She's cute, I wonder she's willing to do more than go barefoot in the grass at a festival and start going barefoot in the street. Those feet would look perfect if the soles looked like the feet in my signature!

On that note, to answer the poll (which I voted in a while ago), hippie look is my favorite. A stoned hippie girl with dreadlocks, a nose ring, earthy clothing, anklets/toe rings, wandering around the dirty city streets is as sexy a look as possible. Celeste from Toes-In-Action in her first two photo/video sessions was perfect in that way.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted on Jan 1 2019, 05:05 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Thank you soooooo much to @Duffman847 for reviving this JURASSIC poll of mine biggrin.gif ..
and to @dude for restating his absolutely well known fascination for dirty-soled stoned hippie chicks wearing baggy clothes etc. etc.

Guys, I know PERFECTLY that you hate / don't give a fuck about the five years anniversary of BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS and BAREFOOT NUDITY,
as well as all my classy and elegant models and especially SWAINS, who represents the EXACT OPPOSITE of your icon of barefoot beauty..
no need at all for you to restate the obvious.. biggrin.gif

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 2 [3]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0115 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]