City Feet message board

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS 2018 SURVEY!!!, What would you like to see MORE in 2018?

What would you like to see MORE at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS in 2018?
"Real-life" pictures & videos [ 14 ]  [63.64%]
More frequent debuts of new models [ 2 ]  [9.09%]
Dirty feet fetish pictures & videos / feet close-ups [ 6 ]  [27.27%]
More frequent video releases & longer videos [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Topless nudity pictures & videos [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Total Votes: 22
Guests cannot vote 
Feetosopher
  Posted on Jan 11 2018, 12:12 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2618

VOTE IN THE SURVEY to help me make BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS even better in 2018!!! smile.gif

If you have ADDITIONAL IDEAS for BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS, please ADD A COMMENT!
ALL INPUTS WILL BE VALUED! MANY THANKS IN ADVANCE! cool.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Boso
Posted on Jan 11 2018, 06:29 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1426

More Amelie, haha. biggrin.gif For me, every update could be with her. biggrin.gif Did you planning more sessions with her? She is a real life barefooter, or walking without shoes only for sessions?
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted on Jan 12 2018, 10:07 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Boso @ Jan 11 2018, 06:29 PM)
More Amelie, haha. biggrin.gif For me, every update could be with her. biggrin.gif Did you planning more sessions with her? She is a real life barefooter, or walking without shoes only for sessions?

In case AMELIE wants me to run a site entirely dedicated to herself, I will warn you.. biggrin.gif
Of course AMELIE will be one of BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS' flagship models for 2018, so STAY TUNED for new updates featuring her!
As for this "real life barefooter" / "fake life barefooter" issue.. I am very frankly speaking BORED TO DEATH about it..
so I will STOP REPLYING to any question in this respect.
To me, and to most REGULAR subscribers to BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS, what REALLY matters is that the girls appearing on the site are:
1) good looking & smartly dressed
2) barefooted & dirty-soled
We don't give a shit about the rest. cool.gif

--------------------
bfwatcher
Posted on Jan 13 2018, 08:55 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3209

An interesting survey, Feetosopher!

I guess itīs quite clear that I ticked the first option. At the same time Iīd like to add that the proposal to make longer videos was appealing as well. wink.gif

Yes, barefoot girls look great if they are good looking and smartly dressed but they look even better when they are good looking and smartly dressed and are actually walking! Thatīs why I was so happy couple of years back when Red-X appeared in one of Halīs best clips ever. wink.gif

Cheers!
PMEmail Poster
Clipper
Posted on Jan 14 2018, 02:42 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1507

Hello Feetosopher,

as your subscribers from long time,I can say that for me the main things is that the girls will be barefooted and hard dirty-soled,but of course also good looking is very important.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted on Jan 14 2018, 04:32 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Clipper @ Jan 14 2018, 02:42 PM)
Hello Feetosopher,

as your subscribers from long time,I can say that for me the main things is that the girls will be barefooted and hard dirty-soled,but of course also good looking is very important.

Hello Clipper.. well, I cannot remember to have featured girls wearing shoes, and even girls with clean oiled feet on BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS.. biggrin.gif
You can be 100% sure that this will not happen in 2018!!! wink.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted on Jan 14 2018, 04:55 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Jan 13 2018, 08:55 PM)
An interesting survey, Feetosopher!

I guess itīs quite clear that I ticked the first option. At the same time Iīd like to add that the proposal to make longer videos was  appealing as well.  wink.gif

Yes, barefoot girls look great if they are good looking and smartly dressed but they look even better when they are good looking and smartly dressed and are actually walking! Thatīs why I was so happy couple of years back when Red-X appeared in one of Halīs best clips ever.  wink.gif

Cheers!

Thank you, @bfwatcher! smile.gif
Well, I was pretty sure that "real life" fans would win by an avalanche here.. biggrin.gif
But of course I will take the results of this survey very seriously!
I will surely put more emphasis on the "real life" aspects of my shootings.. actually any model of mine comes barefooted to the shooting,
walks barefoot for its entire duration, and walks away barefooted.
However, as I tend to favour fashion/glamour-style and dirty foot fetish posed shots, some of you see my stuff as "non-genuine" barefooting action.
My challenge for 2018 will be to find the right balance between my trademark style (which appeals to many of the regular subscribers)..
and the "real life" flavor which many of you seem to appreciate a lot.
So there will be more non-posed, on-the-fly "action shots", and more "barefoot lifestyle" videos, with the models filmed while they walk barefooted in public.
It's unlikely that I will follow the models with my camera yet.. it's something I really hate doing, and I doubt that the results would be good.
I don't want BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS to become an Italian copycat of Toes-In-Action or City Feet.
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS has managed to get a good membership base in a competitive arena dominated by CF and TIA because it offers something DIFFERENT from them.
It would be stupid to screw this winning formula to try to capture people who would probably favour City Feet or Toes-In-Action in any case.

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted on Jan 18 2018, 01:58 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Dear all! A similar survey which I launched on my Facebook profile https://it-it.facebook.com/renatus.feetosopher
yielded the following results:
- "Real-life" pictures & videos = 63%
- Dirty feet fetish pictures & videos / feet close-ups = 37%
In the light of the results of both surveys, I will put additional efforts in producing more photosets and VIDEOS in the "Barefoot Lifestyle" series for 2018.
I will also consider the possibility to hold a multiple-day BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS EUROPEAN TOUR 2018.. STAY TUNED! cool.gif

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0124 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]