Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> HAPPY NEW YEAR 2018!!!
DG2001
Posted: Dec 31 2017, 06:52 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

For the members and friends of this Forum, and specially for Pavel, The Feetosopher and Hal, all the best in the new year to come. May it bring you all lots of happiness, success, peace and love.

Happy New Year 2018!

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jan 1 2018, 11:23 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (DG2001 @ Dec 31 2017, 06:52 PM)
For the members and friends of this Forum, and specially for Pavel, The Feetosopher and Hal, all the best in the new year to come. May it bring you all lots of happiness, success, peace and love.

Happy New Year 2018!

Thank you very much, amigo!!! I wish the same to you!!! wink.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
michael0218
Posted: Jan 1 2018, 02:53 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2874

Happy New Year 2018!

cool.gif Thank you so much DG! Happy New year to you, all my fellow members, Hal, and Feetosopher....and a very special "С Новым годом!!" for Pavel and ALL the gorgeous Russian barefoot beauties of City Feet that he has graced us with,....past, present and future!! Much love and peace to all this coming year! cool.gif

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jan 1 2018, 07:14 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (michael0218 @ Jan 1 2018, 02:53 PM)
For the members and friends of this Forum, and specially for Pavel, The Feetosopher and Hal, all the best in the new year to come.  May it bring you all lots of happiness, success, peace and love.

Happy New Year 2018!

cool.gif Thank you so much DG! Happy New year to you, all my fellow members, Hal, and Feetosopher....and a very special "С Новым годом!!" for Pavel and ALL the gorgeous Russian barefoot beauties of City Feet that he has graced us with,....past, present and future!! Much love and peace to all this coming year! cool.gif

Thank you for your greetings sir.. all the best for 2018 also from my side..

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0100 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]