Printable Version of Topic
Click here to view this topic in its original format
City-feet members' message board > Your desires on our content > HAPPY NEW YEAR 2018!!!

Posted by: DG2001 Dec 31 2017, 06:52 PM
For the members and friends of this Forum, and specially for Pavel, The Feetosopher and Hal, all the best in the new year to come. May it bring you all lots of happiness, success, peace and love.

Happy New Year 2018!

Posted by: Feetosopher Jan 1 2018, 11:23 AM
QUOTE (DG2001 @ Dec 31 2017, 06:52 PM)
For the members and friends of this Forum, and specially for Pavel, The Feetosopher and Hal, all the best in the new year to come. May it bring you all lots of happiness, success, peace and love.

Happy New Year 2018!

Thank you very much, amigo!!! I wish the same to you!!! wink.gif

Posted by: michael0218 Jan 1 2018, 02:53 PM

Happy New Year 2018!

cool.gif Thank you so much DG! Happy New year to you, all my fellow members, Hal, and Feetosopher....and a very special "С Новым годом!!" for Pavel and ALL the gorgeous Russian barefoot beauties of City Feet that he has graced us with,....past, present and future!! Much love and peace to all this coming year! cool.gif

Posted by: Feetosopher Jan 1 2018, 07:14 PM
QUOTE (michael0218 @ Jan 1 2018, 02:53 PM)
For the members and friends of this Forum, and specially for Pavel, The Feetosopher and Hal, all the best in the new year to come.  May it bring you all lots of happiness, success, peace and love.

Happy New Year 2018!

cool.gif Thank you so much DG! Happy New year to you, all my fellow members, Hal, and Feetosopher....and a very special "С Новым годом!!" for Pavel and ALL the gorgeous Russian barefoot beauties of City Feet that he has graced us with,....past, present and future!! Much love and peace to all this coming year! cool.gif

Thank you for your greetings sir.. all the best for 2018 also from my side..