Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Chilly Feet
bfwatcher
Posted: Oct 1 2017, 08:50 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3209

The site was launched six years ago with Paul uploading four clips a month.

And now? September 2017 is over and there were no updates at all. Anyone who payed a monthly membership on the 1st must be quite disappointed now...

Wouldn´t it be fairer to face the sad fact that there aren´t enough girls who are willing to take off their shoes in winter and to allow the thriving City Feet site take over its not so prosperous sister?
PMEmail Poster
shifter
Posted: Oct 1 2017, 06:45 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

i love the content on chilly-feet, but 29,95 per month for one update aprox every 4-5 weeks is not in balance to my liking

it would be awesome if the update frequency would be shifted to around 2 updates per month at least and that would also justify the current price, and i think, more frequent content would also bring more paying clients
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted: Oct 1 2017, 08:18 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (shifter @ Oct 1 2017, 06:45 PM)
i love the content on chilly-feet, but 29,95 per month for one update aprox every 4-5 weeks is not in balance to my liking

it would be awesome if the update frequency would be shifted to around 2 updates per month at least and that would also justify the current price, and i think, more frequent content would also bring more paying clients

Absolutely. The subscription fee has become too high and the frequency of updates too low.

It´s a pity because the content is fantastic in spite of the fact that you have to wait for your favourite girl´s next episode almost two months and a half...
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted: Oct 6 2017, 07:19 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Well, a question: is it really necessary to shoot all three chilly feet episodes outdoors? Check this out:

1st episode
It takes place at home. The girl is doing chores or just relaxing. This would also be a chance to do the "inevitable" foot show footage while the model is reading, watching TV, etc. Of course, at the end she puts on a coat and gets ready to go out.

2nd episode (preferably the longest one - 10 min)
The girl is outdoors. She´s going to a shop, to a fast-food restaurant, she´s getting rid of the garbage, walking a dog, sweeping the driveway, you name it.
And she´s NOT acting as if she was a robot. It´s cold so time to time she rubbes her feet.

3rd episode
Our girl is back home again. Eg. she´s putting her shopping to the pantry, etc. and above all she´s nursing her frozen feet.

It could be easier for Paul to come up with more series if he didn´t have to expose his fantastic models to the elements that much. What do you think?
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted: Oct 25 2017, 08:09 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Hey, there´s a new update! We didn´t have to wait for five weeks then! A new model showed up after twenty days only! Do I get it right that thinks are looking up?

Well done Paul! Arina is a stunner with sexy feet. Hope to see her again soon! wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
DG2001
Posted: Oct 27 2017, 11:28 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Oct 6 2017, 02:19 PM)
Well, a question: is it really necessary to shoot all three chilly feet episodes outdoors? Check this out:

1st episode
It takes place at home. The girl is doing chores or just relaxing. This would also be a chance to do the "inevitable" foot show footage while the model is reading, watching TV, etc. Of course, at the end she puts on a coat and gets ready to go out.

2nd episode (preferably the longest one - 10 min)
The girl is outdoors. She´s going to a shop, to a fast-food restaurant, she´s getting rid of the garbage, walking a dog, sweeping the driveway, you name it.
And she´s NOT acting as if she was a robot. It´s cold so time to time she rubbes her feet.

3rd episode
Our girl is back home again. Eg. she´s putting her shopping to the pantry, etc. and above all she´s nursing her frozen feet.

It could be easier for Paul to come up with more series if he didn´t have to expose his fantastic models to the elements that much. What do you think?

Sounds nice!

I'd add that the girl goes barefoot to a place full of people....she talks to some persons, to some vendors. People stare at her bare feet and wonder why she is barefoot, why she can endure the extreme cold on naked feet. She is wearing anklets or bangles to call attention to her naked feet and clearly and doubtless state that she's barefoot on purpose, by choice, not by chance. She can go barefoot to buy the groceries, to eat something, to a library, to the movies, to "chill out" with friends, etc.

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0119 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]