City Feet message board

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Recent updates, All a bit safe
michael0218
Posted: Sep 7 2017, 02:04 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2874

Milana, in fact, is one of the most underrated of the CF models IMO.

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
Southerncrossfire44
Posted: Sep 7 2017, 03:04 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1222

Mike123, I think you misread my comment (or I didn't express myself clearly). I definitely think Daria's shoot was improved by her friend taking her shoes off, too. I know you have often stated your preference for having one barefoot girl in a group of shod girls, but I would rather see all of the girls barefoot. Daria's friend keeping her shoes on would have deprived us of seeing a sexy barefoot girl, and I think that would be a real shame.

Regardless, as tubMan noted, it's okay to disagree on this issue. We all have our own personal preferences, and that's cool.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Mike123
Posted: Sep 8 2017, 11:18 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2434

Southerncrossfire44, my apologies and you're right, I did mis-read your initial comment: for me it would be preferable if Daria's friend had remained shod throughout the whole shoot - all parts.
I need to read posts more clearly evidently.

All views and perspectives welcome of course.

On the issue of whether this is Daria's friend from three years ago, I've noticed that whereas several years ago models used to come back for multiple shoots, they're now more on hit wonders.

I'd love to see Tatiana and Milana give it another go and of course our un-credited star of the last year, the girl who appeared with Anna in 'two barefoot friends'. Now here is one exception where I'm delighted that the friend also went barefoot.

From further back I'd like to see Olga (A Tiny Barefoot Girl) from 2016, Janna (Autumn Barefoot Stroll from 2010), Anna (Cold Wet Feet from 2010) and Katya (Mega Mall Shopping from 2011 and others).

Great thing is, they'll be older now and hence even more attractive.

Similarly bring on the barefoot pierced and painted rebel girls too - but not the hippies, thanks all the same. And film them with their heavy booted friends. In cool, cloudy weather......in fading light....etc.

Mike123
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Sep 9 2017, 07:19 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2874

delete...put post on thread of it's own.

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0100 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]