City Feet message board

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Recent updates, All a bit safe
Mike123
Posted: Aug 28 2017, 09:08 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2434

I'm always reluctant to start criticising what is the best foot site on the web but I feel that recent updates have become a bit safe and samey with all recent models safe, fresh-faced and respectable girls next door. Further the mission element that we saw being introduced a year or so ago seems to have disappeared again: I want to see why these girls are barefoot, preferable seeing them start from home, rejecting wearing shoes at all.

The honourable exceptions to this trend are the shoots involving Varvara ('Weekend shopping on a car') Tatiana ('A barefoot trip on a cold spring day') and Anna and her wonderful sexy friend who didn't get a name check ('The barefoot friends). Before that we also had Milana (Barefoot shopping day) but that came to an end over a year ago now.

I wonder please, Paul if you can take a leaf occasionally out of Hal heaven's book and feature more what you might call 'alternative', even slightly dangerous-looking women - tattoos, piercings, dyed hair etc, something a bit punky and rebellious.

I'd also love to see more girls leave home barefoot with their shod friends and boyfriends like we had Katya do years ago in Mega Mall Shopping. The only improvement I'd see to that is to have one of the girls NOT go barefoot.

And I'll add - probably pointlessly again - my wish to see more older models as featured in this site http://rbfeet.com/foto/

Any chance you could do something jointly?

Anyway more 'real life' shoots please - after nightfall withholder models with only one barefoot girl where there's a clear STORY to the shoot.

Hopefully,

Mike123.
PMEmail Poster
Duffman847
Posted: Aug 28 2017, 03:37 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Advanced member
Member No.: 3324

Agree with everything. Except the boyfriends.

Fuck boyfriends. They're the reason I can't have a woman in my life, and I don't need CF (of all sites!) to remind me of that.

--------------------
HALL OF FAME
Margarita - 30/12/2015
Natalia - 16/09/2017
**Defended title 22/09/2018**
Valeria - 20/12/2019
Alla - 07/11/2020
Anna - 17/12/2022
Polina - 07/04/2024
PM
michael0218
Posted: Aug 28 2017, 03:49 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2874

I agree with a lot of this...first of all, the biggest thing is this matter of having a barefoot model with a shod friend...this is always a winner with me. Not all girls are "barefoot types",...and may of these girls have girl friends who are...so why not feature this scenario? The sexiness of the barefoot girl is intensified by the contrast with her shod friend. The contrast becomes even greater when the shod girlfriend wears fashionable boots, jeans and is slightly taller than the barefoot girl.
I like the idea of a "barefoot girl on a mission"...that is, leaving her house without shoes...on her way to the store, the metro, a department store, etc.,...and my favorite example of this is Alexandra's update.. http://www.city-feet.com/models/161/view
The update you refer to of Katya with her boyfriend must be this one.. http://www.city-feet.com/updates/1218/view...with that adorable, sexy little uinnamed blonde friend of hers.
I like the idea of a "dangerous", tattooed, nose ringed type of "rebel" girl as well to be featured in an update. A few years ago, at a laundromat in a certain apartment complex near where I used to live, I would occasionally see some very interesting "tribal" type people, with tatts, piercings, weird hairstyles and the like,...featuring a girl,...the only one I would see in their group...she was always barefoot, with a strange hairstyle, nose ring,piercings and of course tatts. I saw them on several occasions and the girl was ALWAYS barefoot...and the guys weren't (thank God)....so I like your ideas for the most part. I'm really not too keen on older barefoot women usually, for various reasons....but...anyway....I hope Paul relents to your wishes, after all, CF is the ideal site,...the BEST site, for accommodating us all, and our varying tastes and preferences
I myself am just fine with the pretty "girl next door types" who predominate CF...I love ALL the models here...but I can dig your ideas as well.

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Aug 28 2017, 03:51 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Duffman847 @ Aug 28 2017, 03:37 PM)
Agree with everything. Except the boyfriends.

Fuck boyfriends. They're the reason I can't have a woman in my life, and I don't need CF (of all sites!) to remind me of that.

laugh.gif Thank you Duffman!! I forgot all about that biggrin.gif ...let's not have any boyfriends. That older set with Katya and that lovely little blonde friend of hers would have been just great without him.

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Aug 28 2017, 03:53 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Older women rank with leg concealing long pants, business suits and rainy streets as deal breakers for me.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Mike123
Posted: Aug 29 2017, 08:42 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Yes, having seen Micheal0218's preferences here in the past I'm not surprised to read that.

For me, though, the idea of a shoot featuring a 40 year old woman barefoot in a business suit or leggings / jeans on a cool drizzly day is a vision of barefoot Nirvana that I realise I might never see UNLESS Paul, you can deliver it...HINT!

let's hope Paul can (continue to) deliver a site that caters to tastes sufficiently broad to please both Michael and myself.....and all those in between.

Viva diversity.

Mike123.
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Aug 29 2017, 03:26 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Mike123, I did reveal that I like some of your suggestions...we're not totally at odds. smile.gif

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Mike123
Posted: Aug 30 2017, 12:27 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

No, not at all, I think we overlap a fair bit.

Just that I love older women barefoot and prefer jeans over shorts.

Hope Paul can keep us both happy.

Mike123
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Aug 30 2017, 05:33 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

I think he can do that...he sure has kept me happy! There seems to be a never ending well of beautiful Russian girls who don't mind being barefoot and beautiful before the camera. It seems that some of my favorites of the past are no longer willing or interested in coming back for an encore, but I still hope Paul can be persuasive enough to make that happen....meanwhile, the duo of one barefoot and one shod girl is the thing I'm really counting on.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted: Sep 3 2017, 01:08 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3209

Oh yes, the mission element makes such a difference! As I´ve pointed out before, it makes a girl with otherwise unremarkable feet look like a barefoot godess! Just compare Elena and, say Alla, to see what I mean. Correct me if I´m wrong but since this element was introduced, the quality of CF content has shot up. I only wish Paul made "real-life" scenarios more frequent. That said, I still find the 16-17 season the best since those long lost barefoot travelles times and hope that we meet many more girls like Milana, Elena, Anna, Uliana, Tatiana, Sofia, Varya and Valeria in the months to come!

Apart from that I´d like to see girls who are barefoot because they have a sort of emergency on their hands (a lost bet, a doctor telling them to go barefoot, stollen shoes from a gym locker room, and so forth). It shouldn´t be so difficult to shoot something like that, what do you think?

By the way, what do you make of the newest girl, Valeria? Doesn´t she want the shooting to be over as soon as possible? Just look at her: she´s almost running and when she realises that people are interested in her looks, she crosses her arms and smiles rather uncomfortably. Yes, I like that. Clearly, it´s not her idea to go barefoot but she has to put up with the situation. That´s what makes her brave!
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Sep 3 2017, 05:07 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Was looking forward to pretty Valeria...especially her trip on the Metro, but I was somewhat disappointed in that she barely showed her dirty doles off at all.Not even when going up the escalator (unlike my girl Alexandra 4 years ago). She kept those pretty feet of hers firmly planted on the floor for the most part and seemed very reluctant pretty much through it all. I hope she loosens up some in her remaining updates. Maybe she's the shy type, though it's rather odd to be shy and be a CF model!!. cool.gif unsure.gif
As for Tatiana however, I love her spirit...as I've said, she reminds me of those natural, every day, girl next door types in bygone days who've unfortunately seemed to have vanished. You'd routinely see them in grocery and other type stores...shopping barefoot naturally and unselfconsciously. Love her! smile.gif
My favorite of the models bfwatcher mentioned though, is Milana, by far. One of the sexiest, sole displaying sets in a long time...she's a natural type too. cool.gif

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Southerncrossfire44
Posted: Sep 6 2017, 02:21 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1222

So it looks like we did get a comeback appearance from Daria in the most recent update, though it's possible these were just additional photos from her shoot three years ago.

I've got to disagree with you guys, though. To my mind, the pics would not have been better if Daria's red-haired friend had kept her shoes on!

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
tubMan
  Posted: Sep 6 2017, 05:50 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3787

I believe that is Daria's friend from the shoot three years ago.
In that shoot, her red haired friend kept her shoes on. Rather disappointing.
Personally I am delighted she decided to take them off and frankly I hope she throws them into the trash. She seems more confident going barefoot this time. Last time she just took her sandals off for a few minutes while they rested.

A great update and hope we'll see more of this variety.
PMEmail Poster
Mike123
Posted: Sep 7 2017, 10:05 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

I am totally with Southerncrossfire44 on this. When I saw the first few frames of this shoot I was so pleased we had one of each as it were but then her friend succumbs - shame. Daria's bare feet would have been shown in sharper relief had her friend remained shod.
Anyway let's have more of these where our heroine in barefoot amongst a GROUP of friends, either single or mixed sex and that we can get these shooting on days when the weather is indifferent. (I note that yesterday the weather in Moscow was 11 degrees - perfect for a barefooting shoot).
Just got back from holiday where in a bar one night two girls came in, one in heels the other barefoot - perfect. Not sure whether she had shoes in her bag or had left them upstairs etc etc but SO much better than if both had come in barefoot.
More real life stuff please, then, with painted nails, older models, larger groups of friends, iffy weather and after dark in a crowded place. This would truly be the top of the mountain.

Mike123
PMEmail Poster
tubMan
Posted: Sep 7 2017, 11:41 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3787

QUOTE (Southerncrossfire44 @ Sep 6 2017, 02:21 PM)
So it looks like we did get a comeback appearance from Daria in the most recent update, though it's possible these were just additional photos from her shoot three years ago.

I've got to disagree with you guys, though.  To my mind, the pics would not have been better if Daria's red-haired friend had kept her shoes on!

Mike123, I think Southerncross agrees with me--that the photos would not have been better if her friend had kept her sneakers on. We can disagree here - that's what makes this forum interesting.

The shoot with Daria from 3 years ago shows her friend as in shoes so you can see the contrast you are talking about there.

I am delighted that her red haired friend took her shoes off at the beginning. The shots of a model removing her shoes at the beginning of a shoot have been sorely missed on this site. Hopefully Daria and her barefoot friend get their feet absolutely filthy in parts 2 through 4, complete with a ride on the metro. Too bad there are no underground garages in Russia...

And as I said her friend throws her sneakers away...sayonara shoes! laugh.gif
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0127 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]