> I´m in heaven !, ** Two real barefooter from my city **
Hal Heaven
Posted: Sep 23 2006, 06:22 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 124

Ok, I´ve finally met my dream girl wink.gif
She has been walking barefoot since May without wearing shoes once. I saw her twice in the city and told her to call me and she eventually did.
Her name is Shirin --- she is a nineteen year old student from an "alternative" (Waldorf) school and her feet are absolutely gorgeous...long and slender...she has a European size 42 and really long toes. Her soles are totally tough...I´ve never seen anything like it in real life. She wears dreadlocks, too...something I really like.
She said most of her female friends walk barefoot most of the time, so she may introduce me to some new models in future.

Then I met Fee...she is 26 years old and was walking barefoot in the city center on a freezing cold day during a festival. Her toes were polished in different colours and looked beautiful. I walked up to her and asked her if she was cold and she replied: "Not at all...I walk barefoot all the time!". Ahhh, lovely wink.gif
She also walked over gravel and stones without blinking an eye, even though her soles aren`t as tough as Shirin`s.

I took photos of both girls a few days later. I´m still going to film more of them in future, if you have any requests let me know.

I´ve met quite a few real-life barefoot girls but these two were the toughest ones and I met them both in the same week.

Here`s a photo of Fee`s soles.
There`s always more at Toes-in-Action

user posted image

And here`s a picture of the latest video clip from a completely different girl, namely Rike.
There`s more in our Video Store

user posted image

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action.com
PMEmail Poster
Lou Gojira
  Posted: Sep 23 2006, 11:29 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 23

if you have any requests let me know.

Can I request that you fly these girls to America so that I can get to know them upclose and personal? biggrin.gif

Thanks for the pics Hal. Yummy as always! cool.gif

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
user posted image
http://www.dennis-n-mara.com/
PMEmail Poster
DG2001
Posted: Sep 25 2006, 07:54 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

Lucky you Hal, well done! Two true barefooter girls!!!

I am really happy for you. Please tell us more about Shirin and Fee, and tell them we LOVE them!!!

Hope you can put those tough soles into endurance tests.

Ah, please, post some pics of Shirin here too!!!

Regards

DG

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0115 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]