City Feet message board

Pages: (3) 1 2 [3]  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> City-feet content and scenarios, What would we like to see?
Paul
Posted: Jul 29 2016, 06:36 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Today I updated City Feet with the first part on a new "real-life" shooting: http://www.city-feet.com/updates/4621/view

The shooting contains several popular things like barefoot driving, a gas station, car wash, shopping (real shopping in a supermarket, not just hanging around without a purpose) and eating at a foodcourt. I hope you enjoy it smile.gif
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted: Jul 29 2016, 08:29 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3209

QUOTE (Paul @ Jul 29 2016, 06:36 PM)
Today I updated City Feet with the first part on a new "real-life" shooting: http://www.city-feet.com/updates/4621/view

The shooting contains several popular things like barefoot driving, a gas station, car wash, shopping (real shopping in a supermarket, not just hanging around without a purpose) and eating at a foodcourt. I hope you enjoy it smile.gif

Right, I watched the update and enjoyed it! I even liked it much more than today´s chilly feet update, which rather speaks volumes as I am a die-hard fan of winter barefooting. Let´s face it, story is important!

However, I must admit I´m a bit disappointed too because I hoped that today we´d see another installment of those wondereful cold spring shoots...

Anyway, Elena is here instead and so far she´s done a great job!

Paul, thanks a lot for introducing her to us. Can´t wait to see the rest of these "busy day" adventures that are bound to end up with the girl´s soles pitch black! wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
DG2001
Posted: Jul 31 2016, 12:35 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

Thanks a lot Paul, great update!

It is nice to see a girl doing her day to day things in bare feet. Looking forward for more!

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
Mike123
Posted: Aug 1 2016, 03:15 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2434

Yes, a quick word of thanks and appreciation to you, Paul for the latest update. It's great to see a shoot with purposeful activity. I hope this new trend strengthens and continues going on from Milana and Elena.
I'm still very much looking forward to the one we had a preview of a few weeks ago with the two barefoot girls on the metro. I'd love to see an update - real life of course - with our barefoot heroine alongside some shod friends.
Keep up the most excellent work and keep the new leaf most definitely turned over.

Mike123
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Aug 1 2016, 06:49 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2874

I would definitely love to see the model in the company of a shod friend and around more shod people in public places like the Metro and the grocery store, etc.,

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 2 [3]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0117 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]