City Feet message board

Pages: (3) 1 [2] 3  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> City-feet content and scenarios, What would we like to see?
soulmercer7
Posted: Mar 20 2016, 11:51 AM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 3589

Coal black soles, no shoes in sight, no mud. Dry black. Seeing how many cigarettes a girl can put out on her feet, and different parts of her feet. Maybe even a cigar?
PMEmail Poster
DG2001
Posted: Apr 11 2016, 04:02 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

Another endurance test I'd love to see:

Girls standing barefoot on a hot metal manhole cover, for a while, to see how much they can take it and how red their soles become. Do this at noon.

They could chat with passers by during this endurance tests, show them how red her soles become, and how they can sustain a conversation while they are standing barefoot on a hot surface.

The more interaction the better, it would be wonderful that the girls talk to people in the streets, in businesses, stores, etc. about their feet and why they walk barefoot in the street. That as they talk they show them their soles and even allow people to get a close look and feel how hard and rough their soles are.

Would it be possible to arrange a glasswalking demonstration or performance on a public place, in the street or a park, so passers by can watch it?

It will be great to see more barefoot girls in public transport: buses, trains, the metro, etc. Kneeling down on the seat as to check the route, so that everyone in the bus can see their dirty soles.

I would also like that the girls wear some ornaments on their ankles, such as anklets, chains, wide leather cuffs, etc. that would indicate people that this girl is barefoot not by chance, but by choice.

How about going barefoot on a night out with friends? To a disco, fast food restaurant, a cinema?

Also more walking barefoot on debris, abandoned places, construction sites, places full of sharp gravel and rubble. Even a race on it, perhaps two barefoot girls, or one barefoot girl agains one in tennis shoes.

It would also be nice to have a competition, a contest, to see which girl has the toughest, roughest soles of them all, who can endure the hardest challenges.

Well, enough ideas and requests for today, hope you like them smile.gif

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
michael0218
Posted: Apr 12 2016, 07:26 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2874

A model should never be seen toting her shoes....that's what spoils it some for me with the latest "office girl"...I hope a pair of shoes is never again seen in the hands of a model.
Truthfully, though I respect those who like these things, but jeans, long dresses, etc.,...distract and annoy me....as for the model's feet themselves, I get no pleasure out of seeing a model's mud encrusted feet...it obscures the beauty of the foot, as does any other kind of debris caking the soles. Thick, overly calloused soles,....that look like rock formations....aren't attractive to me either. For the record, I can think of NO past or present CF models with these type soles...most all of them are as they should be,...sexy and desirable.
A girl walking barefoot in public, be it outside, walking the streets and sidewalks (and other places), or in a store or some other type place, should have progressively dirtier and dirtier soles...progressing from light brown to black....it's beautiful, sensual, sexy and natural....and I LOVE it!!
Just my 2 cents....

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Apr 12 2016, 11:49 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2874

QUOTE (DG2001 @ Apr 11 2016, 04:02 PM)
Another endurance test I'd love to see:

Girls standing barefoot on a hot metal manhole cover, for a while, to see how much they can take it and how red their soles become. Do this at noon.

They could chat with passers by during this endurance tests, show them how red her soles become, and how they can sustain a conversation while they are standing barefoot on a hot surface.

The more interaction the better, it would be wonderful that the girls talk to people in the streets, in businesses, stores, etc. about their feet and why they walk barefoot in the street. That as they talk they show them their soles and even allow people to get a close look and feel how hard and rough their soles are.

Would it be possible to arrange a glasswalking demonstration or performance on a public place, in the street or a park, so passers by can watch it?

It will be great to see more barefoot girls in public transport: buses, trains, the metro, etc. Kneeling down on the seat as to check the route, so that everyone in the bus can see their dirty soles.

I would also like that the girls wear some ornaments on their ankles, such as anklets, chains, wide leather cuffs, etc. that would indicate people that this girl is barefoot not by chance, but by choice.

How about going barefoot on a night out with friends? To a disco, fast food restaurant, a cinema?

Also more walking barefoot on debris, abandoned places, construction sites, places full of sharp gravel and rubble. Even a race on it, perhaps two barefoot girls, or one barefoot girl agains one in tennis shoes.

It would also be nice to have a competition, a contest, to see which girl has the toughest, roughest soles of them all, who can endure the hardest challenges.

Well, enough ideas and requests for today, hope you like them smile.gif

You ideas and suggestions sound great to me DG! cool.gif

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted: Jun 7 2016, 09:57 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3209

QUOTE (Paul @ Mar 7 2016, 10:28 PM)
[QUOTE=bfwatcher,Mar 7 2016, 08:12 PM] [QUOTE=Paul,Mar 6 2016, 02:57 PM]Paul, donīt wait for summer. Start shooting right when the spring comes before the sun manages to warm the streets of Moscow too much! wink.gif [/QUOTE]
For sure! smile.gif

Milana and Lilia, the two most recent girls, incorporate what I always ask for: coldish weather and a model whoīs pretending that sheīs going to a specific place. Great!

More updates like that!

Thanks, Paul!
PMEmail Poster
Mike123
Posted: Jun 9 2016, 08:28 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2434

Amen to that bfwatcher, I've been banging on ages about how the scenarios are best when: the weather is cool and cloudy; our girl looks a bit moody, even sullen and she is definitely NOT our fresh faced smiley girl next door; our model takes very little if any note of the camera; where there is a narrative, a story to the shoot, where our girl is on a mission - out with friends, out for drink, shopping, and so on and NOT just wandering around aimlessly for a photo shoot for a website. These two girls fit these criteria very well. I just WISH Lila had painted her toenails. Would also love to have seen them out with shod friends, maybe in a group of shod friends, men and women.
Anyway things are finally looking up after a fairly bland period.
Mike123
PMEmail Poster
Paul
Posted: Jun 11 2016, 08:31 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Thank you for positive feedback! I'm intended to make a lot of real-life-looking-no-posing shootings this summer, I've made 5 already. I will update City Feet with both old-style sets (I have plenty of them in my reserves) and new "real-life-looking" sets. I hope most members will be happy with this smile.gif
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted: Jun 12 2016, 09:49 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Mike, glad that we are on the same page in terms of what our girls should do and look like. The more feedback like that Paul receives, the better for the quality of the shootings to come! Speaking of girls who look moody and sullen, I canīt resist mentioning again that it would be lovely if our barefoot girlīs friend had a pair of shredded black tights on and no shoes obviously.

Paul, thanks for your comment. Itīs good to know that we have something to look forward to. I understand that other subscribers are happy with the old style shootings and that you have to take it into consideration. Thatīs why I appreciate even more your effort concerning real-life scenarios! And I mustnīt forget, thanks for the cool weather settings. Those always make a huge difference!
Well, one more question: is there any chance to see a couple of pictures of the five (three) "real-life" girls here before they officially appear on the site? wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
Mike123
Posted: Jun 12 2016, 05:51 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Great to get some feedback from Paul on this that our requests are being heeded. Thank-you, sir.
Also can we please have some more night time shoots, barefoot girl out on the town with her shod friends? Bit of vodka making her feel reckless. Love it.

Mike123
PMEmail Poster
Paul
Posted: Jun 16 2016, 07:43 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Well, one more question: is there any chance to see a couple of pictures of the five (three) "real-life" girls here before they officially appear on the site?  wink.gif

Here are samples from four "real-life-looking" shootings. Two updates from the fifth shooting have already been posted on City Feet: http://www.city-feet.com/updates/4607/view
PMEmail Poster
Paul
Posted: Jun 16 2016, 07:50 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

As for the night shootings, photos and clips will be very noisy. Do you really want to watch such video? smile.gif
PMEmail Poster
DG2001
Posted: Jun 16 2016, 07:50 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

Great preview photos Paul, thank you so much!

We'll be looking forward to the updates.

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
bfwatcher
Posted: Jun 16 2016, 10:27 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Paul, thanks a lot not only for the pictures but also for the girls themselves. Theyīre all stunning beauties. How come that Russian girls like that are willing to walk just in their bare feet when the weather is so cold? Life can be great!

If you asked me which girl Iīd like to see first, I wouldnīt be be able to tell!! Theyīre clearly first class models. Well, thereīs something about the readheadīs feet thatīs beyond my verbal capacity. Should it be her then? wink.gif

And I mustnīt forget the question youīve put to us. I wouldnīt mind night shootings if the quality of the footage was equally high as it is now. I wouldnīt mind the noise either.

To cut a long story short, I canīt wait to see them all!
PMEmail Poster
chuck
Posted: Jun 17 2016, 12:39 AM
Quote Post

Member No.: 3748

Thanks for the previews Paul, they look great!

One of the things I love is knowing that a girl who is barefoot, left her shoes at home.
For these shoots, would you be willing to let us know if she did or not. I read a lot of places on the web where guys/members make a point to say "no shoes in site", or "she didn't have any shoes with her". It adds the excitement

Thanks!
PMEmail Poster
Mike123
Posted: Jun 18 2016, 10:41 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Wow, just wow, THAT'S more like it, especially the two girls on the metro.
And yes, a noisy night time shoot - bring it ON!
Now let's have a shoot with one barefoot girl in a group of shod friends - at night, in cool weather..........
Mike123
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 [2] 3  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0111 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]