City Feet message board

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> RED-X's INTERVIEW at WU's FEET FORUM!!!, Get to know EVERYTHING ABOUT HER!!!
DG2001
Posted: Jan 21 2022, 05:46 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jan 14 2022, 12:59 PM)
QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Jan 13 2022, 07:31 PM)
I imagine that this will sound strange to several people here, but I have never found Red-X attractive, and I have never understood completely why she used to be so popular. Is it because she claimed to be a 24/7/365 barefooter?
Maybe you do not know that she is now a professional Mistress operating in Zurich, Switzerland, under the name of Lady Ariel. A friend of mine who is into BDSM sent me the link to her website. I do not know if she still walks barefoot in private life, but from her site it seems that bare feet are totally out of her professional life.
https://www.lady-ariel.com/home-1

Well, it's definitely a matter of tastes, amico.. I am perfectly comfortable with the fact that someone may not find RED-X attractive.
You have probably grasped one of the main reasons behing RED-X's huge popularity some years ago, but surely not the only one.
RED-X's stardom on my now-defunct site Barefoot Nudity may be another one.. plus, the unique shape of her bare feet, her "Ferrari" red hair, etc.
I have the impression that RED-X's popularity has been declining over the last 4-5 years.. she kind of disappeared from the radar
after we quit cooperating (for reasons that I will keep for myself) in late 2015. I have only had sporadic contacts with her since then, only via internet.
I knew of her new professional life as Lady Ariel. I totally respect her decision to radically change her looks and to become a professional Domina.
I was pretty sure that news about Lady Ariel would have surfaced also on this forum, sooner or later.
It might well be that the rise of Lady Ariel will determine the final decline of RED-X.. we will see.
In any case, I cannot but be forever grateful to RED-X/Lady Ariel for the huge contribution that she gave to the commercial success of Barefoot Nudity..
and she contributed significantly to make BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS a self-sustaining paysite, too.
For this reason, I will always wish RED-X/Lady Ariel all the best! smile.gif

Red-X/Ariel is the best and she deserves the best! She is an incredible woman, barefoot or not. She is brave, determined, knows what she wants...and at the same time is feminine, passionate, caring. She's a real woman, a good one.

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
gb62da
Posted: Jan 22 2022, 06:42 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2764

I've had the pleasure of working with her a few times. And I have to say, she's one of the most charming models I worked with! And in addition she's very (VERY!) open minded and a bit crazy, too. A wonderful combination for us photographers. ;-)

And whatever she's doing now, be it barefoot or not, I wish her all the best! She deserves it!

--------------------
Visit my gallery at DeviantArt
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0100 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]