City Feet message board

Pages: (3) 1 [2] 3  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> An American City Feet, would it work?
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jun 24 2015, 07:49 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (Southerncrossfire44 @ Jun 24 2015, 06:20 PM)
Yeah, I don’t think an American City Feet would work, for all of the reasons mentioned by Barefoot Guy, shifter, DG and TwoTubMan3.  Frankly, if there was going to be a successful American City Feet, it would already exist, since, as Feetosopher aptly pointed out, the market for outdoor barefooting/dirty feet material is small, and the big players are well established (and there’s no real demand for something better, because the big players all offer outstanding content already).

On a slightly more positive note, I actually like the fact that so much great content can be found from Europe/Russia, and even South America.  I can see pretty American girls every day (although rarely completely barefoot), but I can only see beauties from other countries through the internet.  So I, for one, would still be very interested in material from abroad, even if there was an American alternative.

Brilliant analysis as usual, amico! smile.gif
IMMO, the size of our reference market is very small ON A WORLD SCALE.. as a latecomer, I am already forced to sweep up the crumbs falling from Paul's or Hal's table (Arnaud is a great footographer, but I think that his relying on a single model makes him a weak competitor).
If I wanted to gain market share at City Feet's and/or at Toes-In-Action's expense, I would need to make investments (in terms of both money and time) which I simply cannot afford.. for instance, switching to two weekly updates, to bigger pictures, to new full-HD vids every week, and to launching 2-3 new models every month.
If a US-based entrepreneur (or weirdo like me, it does not matter) wanted to find customers for his/her "American City Feet", he/she would need to make substantial investments, as some members who commented before rightly observed.
1,000 pics and 10 vids are OK if you want to start a small-scale, "cult" website like BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS.. but to put moguls like Hal or Paul under TRUE pressure, you need to start with at least 10,000 hi-res pics and 100 full-HD vids of at least 40-50 different, world-class models.. I doubt that there is anyone in such a position in the US at present.

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
michael0218
Posted: Jun 25 2015, 03:59 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2874

I agree with Feetosopher....and by the way, my thread question was just out of curiosity....there's no need for an American City Feet...there's no way that such a venture could possibly improve on the work of Paul, Hal, Feetosopher and Arnaud,....neither in the quality of the models, or the artistic quality of the site's format.

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
Footlovr
Posted: Jun 27 2015, 10:30 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 253

I think www.sweetsouthernfeet.com is as close to an American version of CF that I've seen.Sweet Southern Feet
PMEmail Poster
shifter
Posted: Jun 28 2015, 02:41 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

QUOTE (Footlovr @ Jun 27 2015, 10:30 PM)
I think www.sweetsouthernfeet.com is as close to an American version of CF that I've seen.Sweet Southern Feet

ssf is also one of those sites that have been around since like forever and they have quite some good dirty foot content, even though its not very much, i especially enjoy their dirty foot licking videos which is a pretty rare thing still those days, but also expensive though, with the cost of one video you will get a months membership somewhere else..

some time ago their were a couple showing some youtube videos called "freaks in public", all in barefeet with dirty soles, also somehow dissapeared, what a pity

i really like the nude-in-public site too, but its a shame there is not much focus on their dirty soles, if it would, it would be killer. neither does the public-sluts site, so the only sites that fill this niche are feetosphers urban nudity page, and also from italy.. lexo
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jun 28 2015, 03:11 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (shifter @ Jun 28 2015, 02:41 PM)
i really like the nude-in-public site too, but its a shame there is not much focus on their dirty soles, if it would, it would be killer. neither does the public-sluts site, so the only sites that fill this niche are feetosphers urban nudity page, and also from italy.. lexo

If Jan Vels added a bit of dirty feet fetish to NIP, he would win the relatively few customers who are into this, but at the risk of losing the many customers who are totally uninterested in feet (and I think that they are the majority).
This said, I agree with you that NIP would become galactic to us all!!! biggrin.gif
I wrote to Jan a couple of times to see whether he was interested in cooperating with me, but he never cared to reply (no surprise!).
IMMO, the turn-down with NIP is that shootings are held in countries where public nudity is allowed or at least tolerated. In Italy, you would surely be arrested if you went around like NIP models do.. my own models would face legal consequences if "caught in the act". The "forbidden" element adds spice to the meal (for me at least), and in NIP it is totally absent.
Public Sluts went out of business some months ago.
LEXO is great (BTW, she is a real-life friend of BAREFOOT NUDITY model ELENOIRE! wink.gif ), but her site is far from being shoe-free (she wears heels in many shootings), and - differently from my models - she NEVER puts her face on her performances.
So yes, for what I know my own BAREFOOT NUDITY is the only site around which combines barefooting & dirty feet fetish with urban exhibitionism and erotica.
Thank you for your mention, amico.. ciao! cool.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Duffman847
Posted: Jul 28 2015, 02:02 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Advanced member
Member No.: 3324

QUOTE (Footlovr @ Jun 27 2015, 10:30 PM)

Close? laugh.gif

It's like comparing Chelsea football club with Kidderminster Harriers!

--------------------
HALL OF FAME
Margarita - 30/12/2015
Natalia - 16/09/2017
**Defended title 22/09/2018**
Valeria - 20/12/2019
Alla - 07/11/2020
Anna - 17/12/2022
Polina - 07/04/2024
PM
Duffman847
Posted: Aug 3 2015, 06:43 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Hot topic so.... BUMP!

--------------------
HALL OF FAME
Margarita - 30/12/2015
Natalia - 16/09/2017
Valeria - 20/12/2019
Alla - 07/11/2020
Anna - 17/12/2022
Polina - 07/04/2024
PM
michael0218
Posted: Aug 3 2015, 09:32 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

When I started this thread, the question involved was a rhetorical one, to be sure. I myself don't see any need at all for an American City Feet....it wouldn't be done right, and would straight away be seen as an inferior copy. City Feet is unique, one of a kind.

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
Duffman847
Posted: Aug 3 2015, 09:52 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (michael0218 @ Aug 3 2015, 09:32 PM)
When I started this thread, the question involved was a rhetorical one, to be sure. I myself don't see any need at all for an American City Feet....it wouldn't be done right, and would straight away be seen as an inferior copy. City Feet is unique, one of a kind.

Absolutely!

Although nothing could match CF, I myself would like to see SOUTH american girls, like Brazilians and Peruvians on a site like this.

Indeed, Peru in particular seems like a country that appreciates its barefooters, because they have that special dance I can't spell ("Marinera Nortena", is it?) and bare feet are mandatory for women regardless of where they perform.

There also seems to be an appreciation of rural heritage that is quite endearing.

Curiously, I remember as a kid I had this book which showed the traditional dress of men and women in countries across the world - i.e men in Scotland wearing kilts.

Then it got to Peru, and it was the only country which showed women in a gypsy-style skirt and bare feet as the national dress.

For many years I harbored the belief that Peruvian women went barefoot EVERYWHERE 24/7 365 days a year biggrin.gif

Sometimes I still want to believe it....

--------------------
HALL OF FAME
Margarita - 30/12/2015
Natalia - 16/09/2017
Valeria - 20/12/2019
Alla - 07/11/2020
Anna - 17/12/2022
Polina - 07/04/2024
PM
michael0218
Posted: Aug 3 2015, 11:33 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Likewise, I was watching a Miss Universe contest years ago and observed the national costumes in the opening ceremonies...all the girls from European, African, Asian countries, and the U.S. included, were decked out in their folk attire and whatnot, and lo and behold, Miss Colombia wore a leg revealing dress, a peasant type blouse, and was barefoot!! She was my favorite from that point on, and though all the contestants, including Miss Colombia wore shoes from then on, that beauty from Bogata made a lasting impression on me...needless to say, she was HOT....but I can't remember if she won or not.
I too am a fan of the Marinera Nortena dancers...especially DG's girl Yuditza. cool.gif

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Southerncrossfire44
Posted: Aug 6 2015, 02:57 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1222

I would definitely like to see more South American girls, too. I especially like the girls like Yuditza, with the strong indigenous looks; the great cheekbones and the straight, dark hair. I'm sure if DG can make it happen, he will!

I also used to enjoy the pics by Wei Jiang, who ran the cn-barefoot site, with Chinese girls. It seems like he's given up on the English speaking market, though, and I don't think he's updating much anymore.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
DBF
Posted: Oct 30 2016, 11:24 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2495

It's already being done on a smaller scale via Tumblr Flkr Deviant Art ect ,where there are pages devoted to dirty feet ,shot by the photographer who made the page or the user who has compiled web finds. One American site that has some things in common with CF is Hippie Goddess
PMEmail Poster
DG2001
Posted: Nov 1 2016, 01:08 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

QUOTE (Southerncrossfire44 @ Aug 6 2015, 09:57 AM)
I would definitely like to see more South American girls, too. I especially like the girls like Yuditza, with the strong indigenous looks; the great cheekbones and the straight, dark hair. I'm sure if DG can make it happen, he will!

I also used to enjoy the pics by Wei Jiang, who ran the cn-barefoot site, with Chinese girls. It seems like he's given up on the English speaking market, though, and I don't think he's updating much anymore.

Thanks a lot for your appreciation to Yuditza, she is not a 24/7 barefooter but she uses to walk barefoot outside, both in the street and specially on rural trails, full of sharp gravel. She has a YouTube channel too.

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
DG2001
Posted: Nov 1 2016, 01:10 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

QUOTE (Duffman847 @ Aug 3 2015, 04:52 PM)
QUOTE (michael0218 @ Aug 3 2015, 09:32 PM)

Absolutely!

Although nothing could match CF, I myself would like to see SOUTH american girls, like Brazilians and Peruvians on a site like this.

Indeed, Peru in particular seems like a country that appreciates its barefooters, because they have that special dance I can't spell ("Marinera Nortena", is it?) and bare feet are mandatory for women regardless of where they perform.

There also seems to be an appreciation of rural heritage that is quite endearing.

Curiously, I remember as a kid I had this book which showed the traditional dress of men and women in countries across the world - i.e men in Scotland wearing kilts.

Then it got to Peru, and it was the only country which showed women in a gypsy-style skirt and bare feet as the national dress.

For many years I harbored the belief that Peruvian women went barefoot EVERYWHERE 24/7 365 days a year biggrin.gif

Sometimes I still want to believe it....

That story about the book is a nice one Duffman, thanks for sharing!

Sadly Peruvian girls are not 24/7 barefooters. In rural towns, specialy on those of the Amazon Jungle, there do exist true 24/7 barefooter girls, but rarely in cities.

On the other hand, "Marinera Norteña" is a very popular and beloved dance here, and yes, the girls train a lot and are able to dance barefoot even on very hot pavement and harsh, coarse surfaces.

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
michael0218
Posted: Nov 1 2016, 08:57 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

DG, Yuditza may not be a 24 hour a day barefooter, but she sure comes close...she's a stunningly lovely, sexy girl and I look forward to seeing more updates on her, as well as other Latina/South American barefoot girls. cool.gif

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 [2] 3  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0112 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]