City Feet message board

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> dennis and mara
oldtimes
Posted: Oct 23 2014, 01:58 PM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 3241

Hi, guys! I've been interested in barefoot girls theme for about 10 years. And remember that there was a great site with videos http://www.dennis-n-mara.com/ They are not working now but maybe someone has any videos from them? Or has contact of the owner?
PMEmail Poster
Hal Heaven
Posted: Oct 23 2014, 02:24 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 124

Can't say I remember the website. What exactly was it about? Who was Dennis, the guy who ran the site?

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action.com
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Oct 23 2014, 03:51 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

Hello oldtimes.. not only I perfectly remember the site (it was one of the first to go online in the late 90s, together with The Sole Patrol), but I can also tell you that it was run by Dennis Cramer (a.k.a. Dennis Crabapple), who also took the pics and made the videos.
Dennis was then a comics designer, and Barefoot Mara was the heroine of his strips.
Dennis was (still is?) a barefooter himself.. IMHO the main downsides of his vids, which he made mostly by walking alongside the girls, were that they made you seasick and that his bare feet often popped in sight.
Many of the videos had Dennis' then-barefooting-girlfriend (wife?) starring (she was rather unwilling to show her face), but he also made videos of other barefooting girls (not very beautiful IMMO) and of random barefoot beauties at Reneissance Fairs (some of them actually very hot!).
Dennis was then based in Akron, Ohio (USA). He and his "barefooting significant other" moved to Singapore, but then.. I lost track of them. I have no clues about where he (they) might be now.
I bought several videotapes from him, and I also have some clips burnt on DVDs.. funny thing, Hal Heaven gave them to me as a gift! Maybe he was unaware of the content, as he wrote that he does not remember about the site! laugh.gif
I have an old email address of Dennis.. I have no idea if he still checks it, but if you write to me at feetosopher@gmail.com I will be happy to pass it on to you, and also to send you some stuff from the site you mention (if I remember where the heck I have stored it! laugh.gif ).
I hope that the above infos are of some interest to you.. ciao from Italy! cool.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Hal Heaven
Posted: Oct 23 2014, 03:59 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 124

^ Ah, yes, now I remember the clips at the Rennaissance Fairs biggrin.gif

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action.com
PMEmail Poster
iudicator
Posted: Oct 27 2014, 06:37 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1984

Hi,

Dennis has actually turned transgender and now goes under the name of Justine Mara Andersen. She is now also a 24/7 barefooter.

She keeps a homepage at http://www.barefootjustine.com, where you can contact her directly, and she is still for hire for artwork jobs.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Oct 27 2014, 11:33 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (iudicator @ Oct 27 2014, 06:37 AM)
Hi,

Dennis has actually turned transgender and now goes under the name of Justine Mara Andersen. She is now also a 24/7 barefooter.

She keeps a homepage at http://www.barefootjustine.com, where you can contact her directly, and she is still for hire for artwork jobs.

HOOOLY SOCKSSSS!!! ohmy.gif
Well, this is what I call an.. unexpected development!!! smile.gif
No offence to Justine, but she is deffo NOT my cup of tea.. but great to know that she is still alive & kicking! smile.gif
Many thanks for sharing the info, iudicator! wink.gif

--------------------
iudicator
Posted: Oct 27 2014, 11:48 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1984

Yeah, me neither, bur honestly told, if you manage to eliminate the fact from your bain that she is actually male, her feet are quite pretty... huh.gif smile.gif
PMEmail Poster
icebluejay
Posted: Oct 27 2014, 12:08 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2112

Her feet are beautiful. I totally don't mind transgender feet at all as long as they are currently female. Who cares if they were male at one time in the past ...
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Oct 27 2014, 02:28 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (iudicator @ Oct 27 2014, 11:48 AM)
Yeah, me neither, bur honestly told, if you manage to eliminate the fact from your bain that she is actually male, her feet are quite pretty... huh.gif smile.gif

Honestly told.. the "abstraction" you mention is far beyond my possibilities, iudicator! biggrin.gif

--------------------
Mike123
Posted: Nov 1 2014, 11:09 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2434

I care, Icebluejay, I care a lot and I will therefore NOT be checking out Dennis' new site - Justine or no Justine. Once a geezer, always a geezer in some part anyway.
I recall Dennis' Mara site very well indeed and bought videos off him years ago. I recall suggesting to him that he ought to make the switch to DVDs as videos were even then a bit old hat.

His Barefoot Snow day films were good as was his Barefoot Halloween though I agree his filming was amateurish to say the least and we were sometimes too close to the subject to get a decent view id=f that makes sense.
Anyway good luck to him I guess but there's a gap in the market to do this sort of stuff now.
Mike123.
PMEmail Poster
icebluejay
Posted: Nov 2 2014, 02:34 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2112

QUOTE (Mike123 @ Nov 1 2014, 11:09 AM)
I care, Icebluejay, I care a lot and I will therefore NOT be checking out Dennis' new site - Justine or no Justine. Once a geezer, always a geezer in some part anyway.
I recall Dennis' Mara site very well indeed and bought videos off him years ago. I recall suggesting to him that he ought to make the switch to DVDs as videos were even then a bit old hat.

His Barefoot Snow day films were good as was his Barefoot Halloween though I agree his filming was amateurish to say the least and we were sometimes too close to the subject to get a decent view id=f that makes sense.
Anyway good luck to him I guess but there's a gap in the market to do this sort of stuff now.
Mike123.

Though I did not check out her website when she was living as a man or bought anything from Dennis, I can definitely understand your emotions. I too, miss a lot of great things from the past.

However, the past is not what we live in. Justine is a girl now and is fully a girl to me.
PMEmail Poster
barefootgirls
Posted: Dec 13 2014, 11:12 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2201

i have 3/2 dvds and 2 vids......the vids are of girls barefoot in the streets..........was not dennis and mara.....work but he sold it on his sight ....vids are grate work
PMEmail Poster
oldtimes
Posted: Dec 25 2018, 06:00 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 3241

Hello. guys.

I would like to put this topic up.

I kindly asked Barefoot Justine on Facebook about videos and got no answer. So if anybody wants to share their I will be glad.

We may exchange. I have some candid dirty feet videos.

my email - iponyrev@gmail.com
PMEmail Poster
Bremer
Posted: Dec 27 2018, 03:04 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3843

"Dennis & Mara" must have been one of the first barefoot-sites on the web I came across, I guess it must have been 15-20 years ago. In the meantime, Dennis Cramer (now "Barefoot Justine" Mara Andersen) has gained a bit of fame in the "Comic Scene" as a comic artist for "Dungeons and Dragons" rather than with barefoot-related works.
I visit Justines blog every once in a while and she used to write some pieces about her barefoot lifestyle there, but by now she is not focussing on the barefoot-topic any more. However she recently wrote that she is currently working on new mara content.
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0112 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]