City Feet message board

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> barefoot accident
Anna
Posted: May 14 2006, 05:53 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

My first barefoot experince would turn out to be a real nightmare, not planned at all.
It began an normal day but today my boyfriend and i were going to a party.
We questioned ourelves about the weather, couse it were to snow later that day, heavily too.
But we decided to go to the party anyways, and i put on my dress and i chose to wear
high heels.
We drove off and as said in the news it began to snow.
It came to be a real storm.
In the wirlving snow and the pitch black it was hard to see at all, and my boyfriend hardly could see the road.
I told him to slow down but it was too late.
He missed the road and drove right off it.
The glass broke and snow came in in the car.
I somehow flew out of the car and landedright in front of it.
Somehow the same thing happened to my boyfriend, but he flew into something hard.
I woke up and saw nothing, as it were pitch black, and emmidiently thought of my boyfriend.
Not thinking of myself i ran towards his groaning, not seeing that i had lost one of my high heels, now being barefoot in the freezing cold. I decide that i couldent limp all the way to him and removed my other as well. The starnges part that i didnt feel any coldness at my feet.
But as everyone know, in hard situations like accidents , people get supernatural powers, which was lucky for me, becouse i think that i wouldnt have made it if i didnt have those powers.
I got to him and he had broken a leg, he said that i should look for the cellphon but it was also lost somwhere in the snow.
He said that i had to get some help or we would freeze to death.
My first tought was a few houses we drow by not so long ago, and i began to run, first looked what way the car was facing its nose and ran off the other way.
Now the coldness would slowly catch my feet and i felt pain in my legs.
I kept on running but to me it seemed to take years to get to those houses, now feeling more pain at my feet.
I got tho the houses and bursted at the door.
The people inside were asleep, an older couple, but were woken up by my bashing at the door.
They opened the door and i fell to the floor, and the man sked me what the hell was going on.
I rember no more than saying, My boyfriend is hurt, we crashed our car in the strom just along the road, plz call for help.
Then i probably collapsed, as i rember no more.
I awoke in the bright lights of sirens and first aid people lifting me into an ambulance, and i sat up asking if my boyfriend were alive. They said he had been found but had both legs broken and a mild frostburn on his left hip.
I was so relived to hear that and were driven of to the hospital.
Then later at the morning i woke up next to him, and i kissed him on the cheek.
The doktor came in and said good morning to you and telling me that they had found my heels and that i had ran 900 metres in the snow barefoot. The old couple had seen my red feet and soaked them in hot water for them to not get any frostburn.
And luckily was it if they havent done that i would maybe had no small toes left.
Today i thank the couple and the first aid personel for me and my boyfriends life.
Allthoug it was my first barfoot memory, it was not pleasant.
I thought i needed to share this with someone and found this site.
I will not give out my name nor my boyfriends, as i thin none in this forum are either.
But thanx if you cared to read this and pla post any comments.
I think that most people wont belive me but it is a true story, but only i and my family know that.I was 19 when the accident occured and now i am 22, happily married with him.
And from times to times i get a well earned foot massage.
I think i really deserve that wink.gif .

Greetings form Anna

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0091 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]