City Feet message board

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Filthy foot fest in Florida, a can't miss event!
Footlovr
Posted: Apr 9 2006, 10:17 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

by pure coincidence I ended up at an event in south Florida recently which was an amazing display of filthy feet. It's called the Langerado Festival and it's a 2 day concert in south Florida near Ft. Lauderdale. I knew nothing about it but was asked to go by a neighbor of mine. We went on the 2nd day in the early evening. Holy shit! There was many young girls strolling around and it was obvious they had been there for the 2 days and they were not only barefoot but they were filthy! And not just their feet--some of these chicks had filth up and down their entire legs, and they were just casually strolling around like it was nothing. The concert is held in this huge park with several stages and different bands playing. A lot of these girls were the Dead-head types. The problem for me was I was with my neighbor so I had to do my staring discreetly. A couple of times i told him I needed to use the rest room so I could go on my own and follow some of these filthy chicks. Unfortunately I did not have a camera. I will be sure to go next year by myself. It was amazing and I don't think I've ever seen such filthy chicks in one place.
Posted: Apr 10 2006, 01:29 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Hi,
Must have been great only sorry l was not there myself!!!
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0094 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]