City Feet message board

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> My Spanish Teacher
K
Posted: Feb 15 2006, 08:18 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

I have a spanish teacher who is about 28, and fairly nice looking. She is of spainish (Spain) heritage, and has lovely feet, but what really gets me, is the stories she tells. She grew up under spanish parents who were always loose on the shoe rule and she would always run around town barefoot in her summer times. But when she was 23, after getting out of college she went to live in Spain for almost 2 years where she never wore shoes. It was always very warm, actually, at many times scorching. She tells us stories of her trip there to give us a little bit of the culture and the way she tells the stories might seem normal to anyone but to somone with a foot fettish mainly for the dirty and tough soles of women, it seems as though she herself might have a foot fettish. She was telling us how in summer, it would get up to 115 F. and she would walk over the pure black roads along side her cousins olive farm, and things like that. She absoluetly NEVER WORE SHOES there, and she said that the black tops there wouldnt hurt her, and everyone thought she was crazy, since she would help pick olives in the fields, but there was a thorn weed there. The thorn weed is similar to the thistle if anyone knows of it, but her friend and her would RUN barefoot through the olive fields, and work there day in and day out walking over the thorn plants without what seemed like any pain. She said it was just uncomftorable to wear shoes there since it was so hot. Even in class, she teaches barefoot some times, I havent gotten a chance to see her soles yet, but I saw her leave / enter the school with no shoes in sight some times and once after school I saw her step on a spilt box of thumbtacks on purpose. I would really like a chance to see her soles.
Hal Heaven
Posted: Feb 16 2006, 12:40 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 124

once after school I saw her step on a spilt box of thumbtacks on purpose.

Haha. Sounds more like she is a masochist. Or you have a really good imagination.

Why not ask if you can take some pics of her feet/soles? Sounds like she`d be up for it.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action.com
PMEmail Poster
Posted: Feb 17 2006, 01:50 AM
Quote Post

Unregistered

It would be really akward for me, from the position I am in to ask her.
Hal Heaven
Posted: Feb 17 2006, 10:50 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 124

It would be really akward for me, from the position I am in to ask her.

If I had a teacher tell me about her bare feet the whole time IŽd be there with a camera in a second, no matter how awkward it would be.
Sometimes you think it`s going to be weird but then it isn`t, and the girl even really enjoys having her feet photographed.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action.com
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0120 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]