City Feet message board

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> barefoot adventure, trip to blockbuster
ribf
Posted: Aug 3 2005, 05:02 AM
Quote Post

Unregistered

I just took my first full length barefoot trip. I was midnight and I had to return a couple of blockbuster movies. Instead of driving, I decided to walk it. My guess is that it was a mile round trip all on solid asphalt. It was 95 degrees here, so the pavement was still warm. This was the first time I was able to go a distance without it hurting me. For the first time in my life, I feel like my feet have toughened enough to withstand the adventures I have previously dreamed of. As I sit here, my feet are as black as they have ever been. I just had to tell someone.

ribf
scott
Posted: Aug 4 2005, 11:28 AM
Quote Post

Unregistered

scottat80@hotmail.com

I love girls who dont wear shoes. Its so sexy and turns me on hard. I love them when they r so black...i fo barefoot when i get the chance...it makes me feel so good and especially when i c a girl with grubby feet!!!I love it!!
jonno1
Posted: Aug 15 2005, 02:28 AM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Hey scott i too find it a major turn on to see girls barefoot in the street, and i too like to go barefoot in public although i get embaressed at doing this. Do you go barefoot often and where do you live?
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0114 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]