City Feet message board

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Shoes are evil
cjaoov
Posted: Oct 19 2010, 10:21 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1897

That's exactly what my assignment is. biggrin.gif

My favorite video is the one where she's dancing in the mud.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
cjaoov
Posted: Oct 19 2010, 10:23 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

And yes, these are the same pictures I post on deviantart. I've decided to expand my horizons and share my feet with other communities as well.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
DG2001
Posted: Oct 19 2010, 11:00 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

QUOTE (cjaoov @ Oct 19 2010, 02:46 PM)
My feet actually don't get very black because the soil around here is very light. The only time they get black is when I walk through very dirty parts of cities. My parents always had a no shoes in the house rule, but my bare feet were never a problem because I would clean them off with baby wipes when I came in the house. My roommates at university were pretty disgusted by how I never wore shoes, though. They even called a meeting to try to get me to wear shoes, but I was like, "No, you can't make me" and they gave up after a while.

As for the glass, I don't ever try to walk on broke glass, because it could damage my feet, but I have inadvertently stepped on broken bottles and random little shards. Neither did much damage. The only time glass has ever bothered me was after I had been swimming for several hours and my feet were soft from being in the water so long. As I walked back to my house from the pool, I stepped on some glass and it went straight into my foot, very deep. I had to do to the doctor and have minor surgery to get it out.

Welcome to the forum Cjaaov! Your pictures are way cool. It's great to have a real barefooter girl here in the forum.

So your friends at the university tried to make you wear shoes? Ha ha ha!

Hope to see more pics of you soon.

Keep your feet bare!

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
DG2001
Posted: Oct 20 2010, 12:00 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

BTW I like the name of your post, "Shoes are evil" Do you really hate shoes that much, with such passion?

How tough the soles of your feet are? Will you walk barefoot on broken glass too???

It's cool that you're going to put cigarettes out on your soles, wow! Just as if they were ashtrays.

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
cjaoov
Posted: Oct 20 2010, 05:23 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Yeah, my roommates at university were not very understanding of my barefoot ways. Very closed minded, they were.

Yes, I really do think shoes are evil! They give me blisters that damage my feet, making them less useful.

The soles of my feet are very tough, yet still incredibly sensitive. I can feel every bump in the gravel I walk on, but it brings me no pain to do so. I have no problem walking on broken glass. I have in the past and I will likely do so again.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
VeryDirtyfeet
Posted: Oct 20 2010, 08:28 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1513

Love all your pictures. You remind me of my wife when she was younger, She never wore shoes. What is the longest period of time you have never put a shoe on your foot? The longest my wife ever went was 2 weeks once when we took some time off work. She wears bellbottom jeans so she can make her feet be hid if we are somewhere that would not allow barefeet. Hope you post some more. There has to be someplace in Canada where you can get them feet good and black. LOL biggrin.gif
PMEmail Poster
cjaoov
Posted: Oct 21 2010, 12:36 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

The longest I can remember going barefoot is 5 days, but when I was younger I probably went longer than that. I never really paid much attention to my being barefoot when I was younger because it was normal for me.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0117 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]