City Feet message board

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> nude and barefoot
pippa
Posted: Jan 25 2005, 09:42 AM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Hi

I am a nudist and a barefooter. I live and work on a remote farm, so I can be nude 24/7. I cannot remember the last time I wore shoes, as a result the soles of my feet are like dogs paws. My feet are always dirty, but I do wear a toe ring. Even in the cold weather, I am forever nude and barefoot. My feet are sometimes numb with cold in the snow, but I refuse to wear shoes.I would love to send some pics to you if I knew how, I'm new to computers.
bare is best
Posted: Jan 25 2005, 10:42 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 28

Hi Pippa,
Yes l used to know how you feel right now, but as l am sort of new myself
only really knowing the basics of the working of the computer! The best advice is
stay with it and am sure you will get the basics that l have got over the last year
or so. As for the pictures am sure it`s alright to get some one else to post them
for you. But before you do drop a email to the mantainance team.
Remember keep at it.
Regards
Bare is best05
PMEmail Poster
Posted: Jan 25 2005, 11:15 AM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Thanks for the advice. I have 1000s of pics of me nude and barefoot: plenty of snow ones, sports, in public, wlaking over harsh surfaces like broken glass, and stubing out cigarettes with my bare soles. I do not possess any footwear at all, and spend 99.99% of my life totally nude, and I,m looking for someone to share it with.

Pippa
DG2001
Posted: Jan 27 2005, 04:48 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

QUOTE (Guest @ Jan 25 2005, 11:15 AM)
Thanks for the advice. I have 1000s of pics of me nude and barefoot: plenty of snow ones, sports, in public, wlaking over harsh surfaces like broken glass, and stubing out cigarettes with my bare soles. I do not possess any footwear at all, and spend 99.99% of my life totally nude, and I,m looking for someone to share it with.

Pippa

Well, that's wonderful! I hope someday we'll see some pics of you, barefoot....

Honestly, I don't think we'll ever see any pic at all.

Regards

DG

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
jwiggum2002
Posted: Jan 27 2005, 08:04 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 43

Hi Pippa,

Great to hear that you are barefoot friendly, please try and get some pics on here, would love to see you. Sounds like you have an exciting life! What can be better than being barefoot all the day long?
PMEmail Poster
pippa
Posted: Jan 28 2005, 09:21 AM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Hi jwiggum

I will tell you what is better than being barefoot all day long, and that is being naked and barefoot all day long. I intend to stay that way, and certainly never be shod again; although I will probably have to dress sometime. Booo Hooo!!. Anyway, thanks for making me welcome.

Pippa
Guest_w_m1977
Posted: Mar 20 2005, 11:34 AM
Quote Post

Unregistered

QUOTE (pippa @ Jan 25 2005, 09:42 AM)
Hi

I am a nudist and a barefooter. I live and work on a remote farm, so I can be nude 24/7. I cannot remember the last time I wore shoes, as a result the soles of my feet are like dogs paws. My feet are always dirty, but I do wear a toe ring. Even in the cold weather, I am forever nude and barefoot. My feet are sometimes numb with cold in the snow, but I refuse to wear shoes.I would love to send some pics to you if I knew how, I'm new to computers.

can you send to some you picture

w_m1977@yahoo.com
ukfootmaster
Posted: May 13 2005, 11:42 AM
Quote Post

Member No.: 117

Hi Pippa - which country do you live in? If its the UK, I'd love to get some pics of you barefooting for my yahoo group. Let me know!

Mike.
PMEmail Poster
Posted: Feb 21 2006, 01:04 AM
Quote Post

Unregistered

hi i would like to see pics of you .if you want you can sent to me at"mecanicu_lu_peste@yahoo.com" thanks
anime_uncut
  Posted: Mar 17 2006, 09:15 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 217

QUOTE (pippa @ Jan 25 2005, 09:42 AM)
Hi

I am a nudist and a barefooter.  I live and work on a remote farm, so I can be nude 24/7.  I cannot remember the last time I wore shoes, as a result the soles of my feet are like dogs paws.  My feet are always dirty, but I do wear a toe ring.  Even in the cold weather, I am forever nude and barefoot.  My feet are sometimes numb with cold in the snow, but I refuse to wear shoes.I would love to send some pics to you if I knew how, I'm new to computers.

Hi pippa , AKA nudedoll.
Yes, it's me again.
Please don't be mad at me.
You really didn't give me a chance to explain anything.
I see you are unregistered again, and I would still like your E-mail so I may talk to you about this in private, or just register and I'll PM you.

To administration:
Why did everything move without even an explanation or saying when and where you will be back?

Anyway pippa, I just wanted to clear things up with you, and then I'll leave, although I can't promise I won't come back, but you won't hear from me for a while.

Before you go off on me again:
You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this BB to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this BB.
This goes for both of us, and anyone who wants to defend you or attack me.
PMEmail Poster
anime_uncut
Posted: Mar 17 2006, 09:25 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 217

By the way, I am a stickler for following rules and regulations, even with a no censoship stance.
You can make an adult group on Yahoo if your nude pics aren't very sexual.
By sexual I mean real graphic.
Anything subtly riske is OK.
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0103 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]