City Feet message board

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> My own barefoot adventure
barefoot
Posted: Jan 5 2008, 09:49 AM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 1268

Tomorrow I have to fly to a friends wedding. I have decided to stay barefoot until I get to the wedding. Shoes will be checked in my luggage, with the "emergency" flipflops carried in my backpack in case I have problems, so there will be no backing out at the last minute. So far today I have been to the mall and mowed the lawn barefoot so my soles are black already, and they will not be cleaned before I go. Wedding isn't until the next day, so tomorrow will be a barefoot trip to a museum, a couple of shops and maybe a park if there is a chance of finding some mud!

Summer is great
PMEmail Poster
barefoot
Posted: Jan 10 2008, 10:03 AM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 1268

It all went well apart from a small problem at the airport. Check in was fine, and no problem going through security, but when it was time to board the flight I was stopped in the queue and told I had to wear footwear. There was no getting out of it, so flipflops came out to get on board, then they promptly went back in the bag, and stayed there for the day.

The floor of the parking building where the rental car was was filthy with black dust, so the soles were jet black for the mall and the museum, as well as checking in to the hotel.
PMEmail Poster
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0083 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]