Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> barefoot in snow
footcrzy1
Posted: Dec 6 2007, 04:14 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1168

As you all are aware, I love barefoot in snow and cold, went out yesterday with my wife after snowstorm dumped several inches of snow and she did not even bring shoes even though the temperature was below freezing and we were out for about two and a half hours. We went to Dollar Store, grocery store, drugstore, and post office, all were crowded and I loved watching other men take note of her tan, dirty, cold bare feet and follow us around the store to get another glimpse. She wore a long bluejean skirt that allowed just enough to see her bare feet and I also had her wear leg warmers that bunch up softly around her ankles. I tried to park car as far from store entrance as possible so she had to walk through wet slush to enter. I am sorry, but I cannot get her to let me video or photo in public yet bc she thinks it will draw too much attention to what we are doing, but if we take walk in private I think she will. I will see what I can do to share with you. Footcrzy1
PMEmail Poster
bemused
Posted: Dec 11 2007, 06:52 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 25

Man if this is genuine you are one lucky guy

Do whatever you can to softly persuade her to let you take some photos
PMEmail Poster
footcrzy1
Posted: Dec 11 2007, 10:36 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1168

Thank you, I feel very lucky, I have taken a few shots, but they weren't with a digital camera so the quality is poor. But we have a digital camera now that also does video so Iam going to try to get her to let me film and post on youtube. She just has a problem with me taking pictures or video in public because it draws more attention to what we are doing and she really just wants to do it for me to enjoy in a natural way. Does that make sense? I would try to post some of what I have here, but I'm not sure how to get a photo posted. I am planning a trip to the mountains after the first of the year and I told her she cannot bring shoes no matter what the weather, so we'll see how that goes. Hopefully there will be some great shots and I will figure out how to post.
PMEmail Poster
footcrzy
Posted: Dec 20 2007, 05:53 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 272

Have not had a chance to report, however, last monday evening I took my wife out for Christmas shopping(without any shoes at all) and the temperature was -4c. There was not any snow, but we were out for 3.5 hours and visited several stores including the largest and busiest WalMart in our area. Her soles became filthy black and I loved watching the reaction of people who noticed her pretty bare feet, including one guy I know who ordinarily would have just smiled and waved, but when he saw her bare feet had to come over to chat for a while and could not keep from looking down. The store clerks also followed us around the store waiting I guess for us to try and steal some shoes, but not realizing that was the LAST thing we wanted. When we got home, her feet and toes were frozen and I was a little disappointed that the black from WalMart had worn off a little. Oh well, I guess you can't have your cake and eat it too, but I did go to town on her feet later.
PMEmail Poster
footcrzy
Posted: Dec 20 2007, 05:55 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 272

The way my last reply posted, I don't know if you can tell, but the temp was NEGATIVE 4 degrees. Just wanted to clarify.
PMEmail Poster
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0088 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]