DG2001
Posted: Jul 24 2007, 04:21 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

Here you'll find an interesting YouTube video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avKLZs4LqhU

Hal, could you please help us with the translation, so that we can have at least an idea of what this German girl is talking about? Is she a barefooter, does she live barefoot, goes barefoot all the time?

Danke!

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
traction_engine
Posted: Jul 24 2007, 08:21 PM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 1259

I think the gist of it is that she goes barefoot everywhere and has done for a couple of years. It started when some new shoes were hurting her and she took them off. She says she has never hurt herself, some people take the mickey, but her best friend goes barefoot with her. She is shown walking through Heilbronn.

Excellent stuff, well found!
PMEmail Poster
sabalanu
Posted: Jul 24 2007, 08:36 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 194

What's her name by the way... lets try to contact her...
PM
traction_engine
Posted: Jul 24 2007, 08:58 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 1259

Juliane Reinhard
PMEmail Poster
DG2001
Posted: Jul 24 2007, 09:22 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (traction_engine @ Jul 24 2007, 03:21 PM)
I think the gist of it is that she goes barefoot everywhere and has done for a couple of years. It started when some new shoes were hurting her and she took them off. She says she has never hurt herself, some people take the mickey, but her best friend goes barefoot with her. She is shown walking through Heilbronn.

Excellent stuff, well found!

Thanks for the translation, very much appreciated

Danke schön!

--------------------
Regards

DG
DG2001
Posted: Jul 24 2007, 09:28 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

http://www.stimmt.de/singel-view.361.0.htm...Hash=ee8ff775e9

And, by fine courtesy of BabelFish

Barefoot by the summer Juliane runs the whole summer over barefoot - over meadows and bitumen... Why? She likes it, if she runs over soft tar, which together-repairs the small tears of the road. It walks gladly across the rubber undergrounds of playgrounds - the summer is there and for Juliane pure hard from Zaberfeld becomes noticeable it even in special way: As soon as the soil achieves a pleasantly warm temperature, the pupil lets the shoes lie left and explores the world barfuessig. With its naked feet it runs over blades of grass, pavements and stones, also into the school and for buying. Only if the 20-year old goes dancing, she does not want to do without firm footwear, for the simple reason: She does not like it, if you step people on the feet. Goes if Juliane, which changes every few months its hair color, multicolored, remarkably dressed and barfuessig by the life, arrange themselves many views of it. Humans tuscheln, grinsen or will ring-back signal the present Blondine somewhat. You do not constitute that anything: "I am noticeable gladly." In the summer 2005 Juliane of shoes with Riemchen and wedge paragraph bought ­ that was the beginning of the "naked going". The new shoes rubbed so strongly that the pupil had to go barefoot. Since that time it came on the taste. But with 15 it already fascinated a barefoot running student, whom it always observed in the bus: "I thought, I could do that never. It is merry that I make now it." First there was short distances, which the Zaberfelderin with its best friend put back. "too hot, too uncomfortablly and too stony", was their first impression. But the foot is delivered three days the way unprotected, yields the pain and the initial Kribbeln. "it is a thing of habituation", maintains the pupil of the technical High School. Glass fragment in the foot At the beginning the Zwoelftklaesslerin made still detours, if no shade were in view. "at the traffic light, if the soil is correctly hot, that are bad", describe Juliane the feeling stand to natural soles. Cooling finds it with the well at the Kiliansplatz or on green areas and meadows. "in the rain barefoot is the maddest" runs, finds Juliane. Places, like the Heilbronner station or the Paulinenstrasse with the William May brook school reveal the unpleasant sides of their passion. Often the pupil here tiny glass fragments with a safety pin must depart. Also bees, Brennnesseln, thistles and spit can it into the traverse come. Hoisting rails and gullydeckeln rather evades it. "if I over a stony way to the bus run, do the pain", describe Juliane. Loving gladly it dips against it its naked feet into puddles. It makes also nothing for it barefoot on public toilets to go: "I lick my feet not off." Juliane gets straight however: "I do not want to say anything thereby, it do simply to the feet well. By the barefoot running the feet are supplied with blood well and the cornea/callosity disappear."

--------------------
Regards

DG
DG2001
Posted: Jul 24 2007, 09:32 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Have you noticed how elegantly she walks? With a very straight back? This girl is a true barefooter.

--------------------
Regards

DG
Always_Barefoot
Posted: Jul 25 2007, 04:02 AM
Quote Post

Member No.: 1249

What was really cool, was that the other girl doing the interview ended up taking her shoes and socks off and walked around barefoot too happy.gif
PMEmail Poster
Hal Heaven
Posted: Jul 25 2007, 10:00 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 124

Great find...thanks DG...loved it (only saw it this post now).

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action.com
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0103 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]