City Feet message board

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> disapoinment
Legend
Posted: Jun 15 2007, 10:53 AM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 285

i dont feel the latest extreme update is that good! it has been done before i was hoping for better :-(
PMEmail Poster
Paul
Posted: Jun 15 2007, 11:39 AM
Quote Post

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Yeah I think to make new update (not extreme) today. Poor quality of many extreme sets was the main reason for "barefoot extreme" site wasn't launched. I can't take photos and video at the same time, so I needed video cameraman to make extreme shootings.
This summer I've found good cameraman and new extreme sets should be much better.
PMEmail Poster
DG2001
Posted: Jun 15 2007, 07:18 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

QUOTE (Paul @ Jun 15 2007, 06:39 AM)
Yeah I think to make new update (not extreme) today. Poor quality of many extreme sets was the main reason for "barefoot extreme" site wasn't launched. I can't take photos and video at the same time, so I needed video cameraman to make extreme shootings.
This summer I've found good cameraman and new extreme sets should be much better.

Thanks Paul, it is clear for us that you are always concerned and commited to giving us the best possible quality, that's what makes City Feet the best barefoot girls site, ever.

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
bemused
Posted: Jun 20 2007, 05:38 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 25

Its harsh to sayit was disapointing - the girls are going to a lot f troube to really torchure their feet for us. I appreciate it.

I wonder whether you can incorporate the extreme element into other sets. Such as a girl agrees to go barefoot for her boyfriend, and he deviously takes her down a path where there is mud, nettles, broken glass etc
PMEmail Poster
Paul
Posted: Jun 20 2007, 09:14 AM
Quote Post

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

The last update http://www.city-feet.com/new/updates/349/ contains short glass walking scene. Iren have found a heap of broken glass and got into it. I didn't ask her about this, she did it by herself!
PMEmail Poster
DG2001
Posted: Jun 20 2007, 05:37 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

QUOTE (Paul @ Jun 20 2007, 04:14 AM)
The last update http://www.city-feet.com/new/updates/349/ contains short glass walking scene. Iren have found a heap of broken glass and got into it. I didn't ask her about this, she did it by herself!

It was very nice of her doing that, wow! Go on with sets like that, with extreme things.

Thanks!

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
descult
Posted: Jun 20 2007, 05:57 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1218

Iren... wink.gif good girl !
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0104 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]