City Feet message board

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Videos of my wife in you tube
yakolev48
Posted: Jun 4 2007, 11:43 AM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 1264

Have anyone watch my videos in you tube? I really want to know your impressions.
PMEmail Poster
yakolev48
Posted: Jun 4 2007, 11:47 AM
Quote Post

Member No.: 1264

PMEmail Poster
footcrzy1
Posted: Jun 4 2007, 02:02 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1168

You have a wonderful wife with beautiful bare feet to do what you ask her to do. Does she enjoy being barefooted as much as you enjoy for her to be? My wife also goes barefoot often for me, we often take walks for miles thru the forest while she is barefoot. I especially enjoy it when the temperature is at extremes. She has hiked thru the forest for up to 2 hours at 32 degrees farenheit and about 45 minutes in slush and snow at 29 degrees and as long as 1.5 hours on the sidewalks of our city at 27 degrees. I took her out to eat for Valentines Day last year when it was snowing and she left the house without even taking any shoes at all. In the fall we camped out for 3 days with temperatures in the 30's and low 40's and she did not bring shoes. In the summertime when we go out and she goes barefoot I always park on the blackest asphalt as far away from the store we are going to as I can. I do not currently have a video camera but I hope to be able to post some video before too long. Would your wife be up to receiving challenges from the group that you could video? What are the extremes of her barefooting? I am hoping to take a 3-day trip to the mountains soon and I have already informed her it is a barefoot trip. I also am going to see how long she can endure on asphalt that is hot enough to cook an egg. Do you think your wife would also do some of these things? Keep her barefoot! Footcrzy1
PMEmail Poster
DG2001
Posted: Jun 4 2007, 05:00 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

QUOTE (footcrzy1 @ Jun 4 2007, 09:02 AM)
You have a wonderful wife with beautiful bare feet to do what you ask her to do. Does she enjoy being barefooted as much as you enjoy for her to be? My wife also goes barefoot often for me, we often take walks for miles thru the forest while she is barefoot. I especially enjoy it when the temperature is at extremes. She has hiked thru the forest for up to 2 hours at 32 degrees farenheit and about 45 minutes in slush and snow at 29 degrees and as long as 1.5 hours on the sidewalks of our city at 27 degrees. I took her out to eat for Valentines Day last year when it was snowing and she left the house without even taking any shoes at all. In the fall we camped out for 3 days with temperatures in the 30's and low 40's and she did not bring shoes. In the summertime when we go out and she goes barefoot I always park on the blackest asphalt as far away from the store we are going to as I can. I do not currently have a video camera but I hope to be able to post some video before too long. Would your wife be up to receiving challenges from the group that you could video? What are the extremes of her barefooting? I am hoping to take a 3-day trip to the mountains soon and I have already informed her it is a barefoot trip. I also am going to see how long she can endure on asphalt that is hot enough to cook an egg. Do you think your wife would also do some of these things? Keep her barefoot! Footcrzy1

It's great that your wife agrees to please you that much, you are such a lucky guy!

Hope you can post some pics of her doing those wonderful thing.

Does she get some kind of pleasure doing those painful things to the soles of her feet? Does she turn the pain into pleasure, does she turn on?

Hope you can delight us with some pics.

Regards

DG

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
footcrzy1
Posted: Jun 5 2007, 12:56 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

She enjoys doing these things for me because she knows how much I enjoy it and I think that turns her on, to know she has that kind of power over me. It is very good to have someone like this, I am sorry, but usually I am so involved in the pleasure I take from her barefooting that I generally do not take photos, it kind of spoils the mood for me to make it more of a spectacle than something natural. I truly admire those of you who do take pictures and I appreciate seeing them, so out of fairness, I will try to take some for you. We recently have purchased a decent digital camera (I was never happy with the quality of the pictures I did try to take after comparing them to the quality of sites like this one), so I will try to learn how to use it and take some photos to see how they turn out, I also think it does video. Maybe I can get some shots of our barefoot weekend in the mountains. Keep'em bare! Footcrzy1
PMEmail Poster
bemused
Posted: Jun 6 2007, 03:45 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 25

both you guys are really lucky. a woman that goes barefoot for her bloke is an angel - i love these kind of shots. really special ladies. please post more

a really great shot would be for a passer by to take pctures of you both. the guy wth shoes on. proudly holding up a filthy bare foot of his wife/girlfriend. how wonderful would that be

PMEmail Poster
DG2001
Posted: Jun 6 2007, 03:55 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (footcrzy1 @ Jun 4 2007, 09:02 AM)
I also am going to see how long she can endure on asphalt that is hot enough to cook an egg. Do you think your wife would also do some of these things? Keep her barefoot! Footcrzy1

An idea, to show her how much you appreciate what she does... while she is standing barefoot on extremely hot, scorching asphalt... kiss her!!! passionately, a long, warm kiss... she will feel your love and also her mind will create a strong connection: pain on her soles = pleasure and love

--------------------
Regards

DG
footcrzy1
Posted: Jun 6 2007, 04:14 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

I always do give her long, passionate kisses when she is standing on the hot asphalt and also when she is standing in the wet, freezing snow. She usually will try to rise up on her toes for some relief, but I just continue to kiss her. She laughs at me because she knows I am just trying to make her stand longer, but she loves it. This past winter I took her outside in a snowstorm that was so severe we had to take an umbrella, the snow was about 6 inches deep and coming down hard, and I gave her a 10 minute kiss while she stood barefoot on her tiptoes. We always go in straight to the bedroom. She tells me I will never be satisfied until she gives up shoes completely, I tell her she is right, but I wonder if I would enjoy it as much if there wasn't the contrast that made it special? Footcrzy1
PMEmail Poster
DG2001
Posted: Jun 6 2007, 05:11 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (footcrzy1 @ Jun 6 2007, 11:14 AM)
I always do give her long, passionate kisses when she is standing on the hot asphalt and also when she is standing in the wet, freezing snow. She usually will try to rise up on her toes for some relief, but I just continue to kiss her. She laughs at me because she knows I am just trying to make her stand longer, but she loves it. This past winter I took her outside in a snowstorm that was so severe we had to take an umbrella, the snow was about 6 inches deep and coming down hard, and I gave her a 10 minute kiss while she stood barefoot on her tiptoes. We always go in straight to the bedroom. She tells me I will never be satisfied until she gives up shoes completely, I tell her she is right, but I wonder if I would enjoy it as much if there wasn't the contrast that made it special? Footcrzy1

Your wife is such a perfect woman, a dream made true....

Honestly, my friend...is she real, does she does all the marvellous things you say, or is it some kind of fantasy??? She is too perfect to be true!

--------------------
Regards

DG
footcrzy1
Posted: Jun 6 2007, 05:44 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Trust me, my friend, she is real, and I am truly thankful. I will try to provide you with photos when I can. Footcrzy1.
PMEmail Poster
footcrzy1
Posted: Jun 11 2007, 09:50 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Hey DG, I had a barefoot weekend with my wife to show you she is definitely for real. I took pictures with one of those disposable cameras and then had them put on CD so the quality is not the best but I will try to use digital camera next time. We started out on Friday with a barefoot 4-wheeler ride and I told her she could not bring any shoes even though we would be traveling for miles and we would be gone for hours. The heat from the exhaust was burning her legs and feet so I would stop from time to time to let her wade in the water and mud. It was very hot out and even though we were caught in the rain for a little while, the asphalt was quite warm. I told her I can't wait until we can go 4-wheeling in the snow this winter with her barefoot, and she agreed! Then on Saturday we went to a car show together and again I told her she could not bring any shoes, and even though the asphalt was scorching hot(it was so hot, my own feet were burning and I was wearing socks and shoes-no kidding), we walked around on the hot asphalt for about 30 minutes until we had seen all the cars. Although she didn't complain much, by the time we got back to our car she was in tears. After the car show we went to a pizza parlour and went inside for pizza, (I let her pick where she wanted to go because I felt a little bad that her feet were scorched). When we finished with the pizza we went out with some other folks to a softball field and played a game of softball of course with her barefoot, she said the little rocks hurt her feet, but she toughed it out and ran with the best of them. We had such a great time, we are going to try to do it again this weekend(except there isn't a car show). She truly is a gem! I don't know how to post pictures so I am going to try to post a link to my webshots page and if you can post the pictures from there I give my permission. Here is the link, enjoy-Footcrzy1 http://community.webshots.com/album/553351145FFEcbZ?start=0
PMEmail Poster
Terry054
Posted: Jun 11 2007, 11:56 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1228

QUOTE (footcrzy1 @ Jun 11 2007, 09:50 PM)
Hey DG, I had a barefoot weekend with my wife to show you she is definitely for real. I took pictures with one of those disposable cameras and then had them put on CD so the quality is not the best but I will try to use digital camera next time. We started out on Friday with a barefoot 4-wheeler ride and I told her she could not bring any shoes even though we would be traveling for miles and we would be gone for hours. The heat from the exhaust was burning her legs and feet so I would stop from time to time to let her wade in the water and mud. It was very hot out and even though we were caught in the rain for a little while, the asphalt was quite warm. I told her I can't wait until we can go 4-wheeling in the snow this winter with her barefoot, and she agreed! Then on Saturday we went to a car show together and again I told her she could not bring any shoes, and even though the asphalt was scorching hot(it was so hot, my own feet were burning and I was wearing socks and shoes-no kidding), we walked around on the hot asphalt for about 30 minutes until we had seen all the cars. Although she didn't complain much, by the time we got back to our car she was in tears. After the car show we went to a pizza parlour and went inside for pizza, (I let her pick where she wanted to go because I felt a little bad that her feet were scorched). When we finished with the pizza we went out with some other folks to a softball field and played a game of softball of course with her barefoot, she said the little rocks hurt her feet, but she toughed it out and ran with the best of them. We had such a great time, we are going to try to do it again this weekend(except there isn't a car show). She truly is a gem! I don't know how to post pictures so I am going to try to post a link to my webshots page and if you can post the pictures from there I give my permission. Here is the link, enjoy-Footcrzy1 http://community.webshots.com/album/553351145FFEcbZ?start=0

Great photos Footcrzy
If you want her to be “always” barefoot get her some barefoot sandals, or better yet and more romantic, make her some. Do a search to get some ideas…..leather, beads, stones, hemp twine, over toes and up the foot around the ankles with knots and dangling….very sexy. The best thing that happens is that she will be very comfortable out in public because she has shoes on….her tuff soles are bare but she’s wearing “shoes”. Believe me, she will love them!!!!!
Take care....Terry
PMEmail Poster
footcrzy1
Posted: Jun 18 2007, 05:06 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Guess you didn't like the first pictures in Webshots, sorry about the quality, they really don't do my wife justice. I found some other photos on her old digital camera that I took late last fall, I remember it was cold, but I can't recall the temp., we went on a 1.5 mile hike and walking slowly, it took about an hour and a half. I added these to my webshots, hope you enjoy these a little more. Footcrzy1 http://community.webshots.com/album/553351145FFEcbZ?start=0
PMEmail Poster
bemused
Posted: Jun 20 2007, 05:40 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 25

Very Nice

Do you think, over time she will let you take pictues of her giving you a cute smile and showing her having fun pleasing you by going barefoot
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0102 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]