> Why?, Why do feet turn us on?
dougiezerts
Posted: May 28 2007, 01:49 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1258

Hi! I've just joined this forum.
Have any of you ever thought about why you're attracted to women's feet? I have--many times! And I can think of no rational explination to it.
I can remember having sexual feeling for feet since I was around 8 or 9. There was no single incident that started me on it, as far as I can recall. I would just see barefoot girls and think to myself, "Wow, their feet are very pretty!" In school, I would look forward to the spring, when the girls (and some of the teachers!) would start taking their shoes off. That was in the early 70's--the hippie years! Once, my parents took me to a folk festival. I counted over 100 barefoot girls wandering around!
I've heard a statistic that as many as 20% of men are attracted to women's feet, so there MUST be a reason for it!
PMEmail Poster
traction_engine
Posted: May 28 2007, 08:41 AM
Quote Post

Member No.: 1259

No doubt there are deep psychological reasons why we feel this way, but let's not waste time pondering them! Just thank God there are plenty of women who do like to be bf!
Also does anyone agree it's great to see women bf in inclement weather? I saw a lady walking out in the rain yesterday in jacket and skirt, footless tights, and no shoes in sight. Wonderful!

TE
PMEmail Poster
DG2001
Posted: May 28 2007, 02:37 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

QUOTE (dougiezerts @ May 27 2007, 08:49 PM)
Hi! I've just joined this forum.
Have any of you ever thought about why you're attracted to women's feet? I have--many times! And I can think of no rational explination to it.
I can remember having sexual feeling for feet since I was around 8 or 9. There was no single incident that started me on it, as far as I can recall. I would just see barefoot girls and think to myself, "Wow, their feet are very pretty!" In school, I would look forward to the spring, when the girls (and some of the teachers!) would start taking their shoes off. That was in the early 70's--the hippie years! Once, my parents took me to a folk festival. I counted over 100 barefoot girls wandering around!
I've heard a statistic that as many as 20% of men are attracted to women's feet, so there MUST be a reason for it!

Hi

I think this is not an easy question to answer, and that there must be several explanations. I don't know if this is something that depends on the genes or if it's learned or triggered by some special event in our early years.

I've read several explanations, one says that when a child, the kid has access to her mom and other women's feet, as he is short and that's the only he can see while laying on the floor, crawling, etc. However, I guess this doesn't apply to girls, so it's not a good explanation after all.

Other says that the form of the female foot, being long, resembles a penis... who knows?

Other explanation, that the nerve centres for sex and foot sensation are close. ???

Another one says that the foot is full of curves, that resemble those of the female body. This could be an interesting one. I particularly like girls with dirty soles (and since this wonderful website is called "City Feet" that's what I think we like the most!!!). The dirt highglights the shape of a female foot, as the dust adheres to the part of the sole that is in contact with the ground and darkens it, leaving the arches clean and white... this footprint, this contrast is beautiful to me, unless the girl has flat feet or too wide feet. My particular liking of a female foot is it being long, slender, high arched, well shaped, with somewhat long toes and slender heels. That's what I like, and it's not better or worse than what others like.

Another explanation I might adventure, this time about a girl walking barefoot outdoors, is that she looks natural, feminine, delicate...even helpless, as the ground is full of "perils" such as hot pavement, rough broken cement, thorns, sharp gravel and stones, etc. and a girl who has decided to walk barefoot knows about this but is not afraid of stepping on whatever comes in front of her, she knows about those "perils" but her soles are used to it (hence the attraction of toughened soles, tough soles are a natural result for a girl who is used to walk barefoot outdoors) and, also, she feels so comfortable walking barefoot that she doesn't care even if she must endure a bit of pain to keep walking barefoot as nature intended.

I guess this is some of a messy explanation, but it might be useful for those who ever wondered WHY they like women's feet.

A final thought: we do not like only women's feet, but what we actually like is BAREFOOTER WOMEN, I mean, we are not attracted only by the female feet, but by the whole thing, by a girl who likes to walk barefoot outdoors, in the street.

We are not as "weird" or "strange" as we ever thought... this "fetish", better said passion for barefooter women is far more norman that we think, if not, there would not be as much places in the Internet where one find pics of dirty soled barefoot women, or not???? I hope society becomes, gradually, more open to us, lovers of the female feet, lovers of barefoot women, and also that women realise that their feet are an asset they can exploit, that being barefoot is appealing, natural, sensual, feminine... that dirty, tough soles are not disgusting but a weapon of seduction. Maybe someday...

Thanks for posting this thread, I hope other users post their opinions too.

Regards

DG

Hope

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
dougiezerts
Posted: May 28 2007, 03:26 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Thanks for your thoughts, DG.
Feet are penises? So we're all repressed homosexuals, is that the idea? No offence, but that's crap! I've heard a similar theory that men who are attracted to women's feet feel subservient to them; we want to "grovel at their feet." I think that's also crap!
I suppose that psychietrists will always come up with different explinations as to why we behave the way we do.
I do like the idea of the foot's curves representative of a woman. A girl once told me that feet "have a nice curvy shape, like the rest of us." The heel especially!
Some gay men are attracted to other men's feet. Maybe the "foot is a penis" theory applies to them!
Dirty feet--that's an aspect of our fetish not applied to other body parts. I mean, have you ever heard guys talk about "dirty breasts?" ohmy.gif
I also love seeing barefoot women in public. My girlfriend once promised me that she would go to a restaurant with me barefooted. Mind you, I would never hold her to it, but it would be a wonderful thing if she did!
And I really agree with you that a barefoot girl looks natural, feminine, and delicate. I think it's a very sensual thing to see a girl in public who isn't wearing shoes.
Again, thanks for your thoughts!
PMEmail Poster
DG2001
Posted: May 28 2007, 05:29 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

I agree with you about female feet= penises theory :-) Anyways, those are theories, guess some are better than the others. I specially prefer the one of the curves of female feet.

Dirty breasts? Ha ha ha! :-)

I hope your girlfriend soon honours their promise of going barefoot to a restaurant with you. Enjoy her dirty soles!

Regards

DG

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
dougiezerts
Posted: May 29 2007, 12:30 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

She has "played footsy" with me in restaurants! And she's walked around barefoot in public with me.
But getting back to what I'm saying, think about it, a bit. The only thing women (and men) use their feet for is walking, right? Breasts were designed to feed us, when we're babies. Rear ends? We know what they're for! The only overtly sexual female body part is her crotch.
Of course, there is the fact that feet produce natural chemical substances that attract men, so maybe that is the true reason we're attracted to them.
By the way, I've heard women compliment other women on their feet! Plus, the fact that they often paint their toes and get pedicures, these days, shows that they realize their feet are being looked at.
One final thought: When I was 13, I fanticized going into a mental hospital. I'd get an operation and be "cured" of my fetish! Fortunately, I no longer think like that.
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0100 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]