Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Barefoot But Not Really
Terry054
Posted: Apr 19 2007, 02:25 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1228

You guys and gals may find this interesting.
I helped a lady, mid 40’s, pick some plants out today at a nursery. She has great looking feet and was wearing some funky flip flops with knobs where her soles walk on. Hard plastic knobs about the size of a pencil erasers. When I was loading her plants I made a comment about the flip flops. She was so tickled about her shoes because they made her feet very callused. She took her flip flops off and showed me her tough feet, even let me feel them. She actually used the word callused feet and said she could even walk on nails. She was so proud of her tough feet it seemed almost sexual to me. Her arch was even tough from the contact and her heel felt like a rock.
Very true story..........fucked my whole day up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PMEmail Poster
DG2001
Posted: Apr 19 2007, 08:47 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

When will you see her again? It's clear that she likes talking about her feet and that she is really proud, to say the less, about her tough soles.

You could actually suggest her about testing how hard her soles are... did she say she could walk barefoot on nails? Ask her to prove it!!! ;-)

Regards

DG

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
Terry054
Posted: Apr 19 2007, 09:07 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (DG2001 @ Apr 19 2007, 08:47 PM)
When will you see her again? It's clear that she likes talking about her feet and that she is really proud, to say the less, about her tough soles.

You could actually suggest her about testing how hard her soles are... did she say she could walk barefoot on nails? Ask her to prove it!!! ;-)

Regards

DG

Hey
She was a good looking lady and I think she will be back, she liked me. I'm not always there, we will see. Her heel was very thick and she loved it.....she let me feel it twice and loved it. I had no camera.....oh well!!!
PMEmail Poster
DG2001
Posted: Apr 19 2007, 09:14 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

Did she have nice looking, well shaped feet, how were they? Long, short, slender, wide, high arched, flat, with long toes or chubby ones...

Take your camera with you next time! Good luck and thanks for sharing this first hand experience with us.

Regards

DG

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
Terry054
Posted: Apr 20 2007, 01:36 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (DG2001 @ Apr 19 2007, 09:14 PM)
Did she have nice looking, well shaped feet, how were they? Long, short, slender, wide, high arched, flat, with long toes or chubby ones...

Take your camera with you next time! Good luck and thanks for sharing this first hand experience with us.

Regards

DG

Her feet were very nice with painted nails and a little wide, maybe a barefooter from years back. If I see her again I'll find out.........maybe pics
Terry
PMEmail Poster
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0088 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]