Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> New Model Anna's First Update
michael0218
Posted: Apr 27 2022, 10:30 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2874

We have an attractive new model in Anna. She has a sweet face, plus she's opted to wear shorts,..which pleases me no end, She has a pair of lovely feet, which complements those lovely legs no end. and I am, as usual, more than anxious to see those sweet feet of hers get more and more grimy and downright black as the update progresses. I'm also looking for some daring, adventurous and maybe even some risque activities, such as more time on the Metro, and amid crowds, with the resulting bonus of more sole exposure. as in..... make that a LOT more sole exposure.(PLEASE)
As a quick aside, I pray that this doll's home and family are doing well throughout this war foolishness. The same good wishes are meant for each and every barefoot darling that we've had the pleasure to enjoy in the past.

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted: May 1 2022, 09:06 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2710

Anna is indeed wonderful: the first newcomer up to City Feet's old standards in over 2 years (basically since Alla's debut), in my view at least.
I am curious to see whether Paul will need 2 more years to find another attractive model.
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Jun 27 2022, 11:01 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2874

LOVE Anna's Part 3...especially when she kneels on the train and displays those delightfully dirty soles....then she shifts angles to give us a better look. This girl is after my own heart for being sole friendly, like Milana, Daria, Marina (God bless Marina) and the great Yana (of course),...ie.,...models who show their dirty soles abundantly...beyond the call of duty. I cannot wait to see her Part 4....I think I know what to expect! cool.gif Anna joins those two other "tiny girls" Olga and the ever popular Alla. cool.gif

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0092 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]