No update since February 16.
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Mar 5 2022, 03:11 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2710

I am not surprised. I imagine that after the attack to Ukraine, there will be few people outside Russia that are comfortable witn subscribing to a Russian website. Surely I would not. I will cease participating to this forum, too.
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Mar 5 2022, 09:00 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2874

Wide sweeping, self-righteous boycotts always seem to hurt the average joe...the ordinary, hard working Russians who are just trying to earn a living. You hurt them more than you do the entity that you're intending to punish.

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
tubMan
Posted: Mar 6 2022, 01:16 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3787

Paul may disapprove of what Putin is doing but my reason to cancel is due to a lack of update since February 16.

The cancellation feature on the main site produces an error message so I emailed BHE support directly.
PMEmail Poster
zessiss
Posted: Mar 7 2022, 06:55 AM
Quote Post

Member No.: 3185

From 3 - 4 days updates few years back and now the 19th day without any news.

Hope everything is alright from Paul's side.
PMEmail Poster
tubMan
Posted: Mar 7 2022, 12:28 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3787

An update has been released. As much as I’d like to continue subscribing, more than half a month between updates is not cool. I will probably cancel and it’s not due to Putin and the invasion.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
Posted: Mar 7 2022, 07:34 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

Great news that Pavel has released an update. This at least means that he is OK. I wish him and all his models best of luck. And I thank him a lot for bearing my annoying presence on this forum for nearly 10 years. I am pretty sure that he agrees that my decision to quit advertising Barefoot Urban Girls here is a wise one. It would only create tension, and there is already too much of it around nowadays. I hope this is a goodbye to peaceful times from my side.

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Apr 11 2022, 10:04 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2710

To be honest, I would never pay nearly 40 USD each month to get an update every 20 days or so, like it happens now on City Feet.
Plus, with the exception of Marina, the models starring in the last updates are not attractive at all.
At Barefoot Urban Girls I get 4 updates a month for a mere 11.95 USD, and all the models suit my tastes. There is simply no match for me, honestly.
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0115 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]