Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> A question about Russian girls tough soles
michael0218
Posted: Feb 24 2022, 12:48 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2874

All you guys have seen different City Feet models crushing lit cigarettes on their bare soles, of course Well, I was revisiting the update on one of my favorite girls, Alena, which was in June of 2020. Remember Alena? http://www.city-feet.com/models/258/view pretty, little fair skinned, seemingly shy flower of a girl, eh? Well, I watched Part 2 of her update, and nearly at the end of the vid, she walked up to a man on a public walkway, and asked him for a cigarette, which surprised me quite a bit..for some reason, I didn't expect that from such a shy seeming, unassuming little gal..lol, Well, she lit the ciggie, and dragged on it pretty good, and then raised her left foot and crushed the burning embers on her seemingly dainty, delicate(but filthy) sole....just like a pro. She positively beamed, evidently enjoying crushing it as much as smoking it.....but it made me wonder...how come these Russian girls have this ability to do this? I would think that they would have to spend just about every free moment when the weather permits, in their much longed for, but short spring and summer seasons going barefoot. Do you guys think that ciggie crushing on the soles is like "rite of passage" for these girls or something? Like a barefoot competition. a peculiar sort of competition, but I must say that I like it. B
Also, do you think Russian girls go barefoot more than girls from other countries in general? I'd love to get an opinion(s) on this guys please.

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Feb 24 2022, 06:39 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3783

Not sure about if Russian girls go barefoot more often, but I love when girls put out smokes on their soles

--------------------
My top 5 models

#1 Margarita 💙 (Festival Of Soap Bubbles... etc) City-Feet All Stars Winner
#2 Dina 🖤 (Two Pretty Girls)
#3 Olga 💙 (Tender Barefoot Beauty)
#4 Julia 💙 (Weekend Barefoot Walk)
#5 Alexandra 🤍 (Sharp Gravel And Bare Feet)
PM
DG2001
Posted: Feb 25 2022, 05:09 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

I also love when girls put cigarettes out on their soles, but it would be even better to see the cigarettes being put out on her soles by another person.

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
michael0218
Posted: Feb 25 2022, 03:56 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (DG2001 @ Feb 25 2022, 05:09 AM)
I also love when girls put cigarettes out on their soles, but it would be even better to see the cigarettes being put out on her soles by another person.

I'm with you there DG! As a matter of fact, that could dovetail nicely with my request, and a few other members requests as well, where the cigarette extinguisher was also the shod friend of the barefoot model...and I wonder why Paul hasn't already arranged that request. cool.gif

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
DG2001
Posted: Feb 25 2022, 06:19 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Yes! Can you imagine several people in a party, putting their cigarettes out on the soles of the beautiful girl who went barefoot?

--------------------
Regards

DG
shifter
Posted: Feb 25 2022, 06:40 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

i have seen that only once and that was with the one and only barefoot cecilia :-)

i love that idea too, and yes, i agree, if i see a girl put out the cigarettes on her soles in pauls videos is a highlight for me too. same as smoking with her own feet (i think there are just 3 on city-feet: Jenya, Ksusha and Sveta (unfortunately only pictures and no video)

but austrian girls do that too :-)

many years ago, at a rather small club concert, in front of me was a girl around 20, she was barefoot and she had 2 shoed female friends with her, it was november, so quite cold outside here in austria, and they were all a bit drunk already. i did notice that she did not come to the venue barefoot, but she removed here shoes very soon at the evening and was barefoot all night inhouse.

This was at times, were smoking during concert indoords was still allowed. Most of the evening at the concert i was standing behind her and had a good look at her feet but also heard her talking and told her friends about how she enjoy walking barefoot and cant wait for spring to be again barefoot outside.

Surprisingly, when she finished to smoke a cigarette, she dropped it onto the floor and stomped it with her bare foot. wow.. one of her girlfriends noticed that and asked if it didnt hurt, and she replied, no, i dont feel it at all.
then the other girl replied again she could not imagine doing that with her soft soles. now you can imagine what went on in my head at this time biggrin.gif

She smoked one cigarette after another and always put it out with her barefeet, like it is the most normal thing to do.

Oncen the concert was over and the lights turned on, i was able to get some views onto her pitchblack dirty soles when they went to the bar. unfortunately i have never seen this girl again. but i hope she is still doing her barefoot lifestyle and not stopped crushing cigarettes.

O wondered, if one or both of her girlfriends once tried to put out cigarettes with their barefeet too, after they had this conversation? who knows....

PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Feb 26 2022, 02:17 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Going barefoot must be as natural as breathing to these girls...and I'm referring to these City Feet models....and I think it's kinda cute really...a hot barefoot girl in essence saying "hey look at this, my soles are pretty tough. I'm thinking mostly about lovely Sveta..my sexy barefoot little gypsy girl. And as a side bar, I pray for the safety of Sveta http://www.city-feet.com/models/155/view as I believe, though I could be misinterpreting Paul's clues as to her whereabouts, that she's Ukrainian, as is her friend
Maya http://www.city-feet.com/models/154/view cool.gif

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Duffman847
Posted: Feb 26 2022, 02:04 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Advanced member
Member No.: 3324

QUOTE (michael0218 @ Feb 26 2022, 02:17 AM)
I pray for the safety of Sveta http://www.city-feet.com/models/155/view as I believe, though I could be misinterpreting Paul's clues as to her whereabouts, that she's Ukrainian, as is her friend
Maya http://www.city-feet.com/models/154/view cool.gif

Seconded. I had a fifth season of the CF championship lined up for around summer time - but that's not happening until Putin gets his head in order.

--------------------
HALL OF FAME
Margarita - 30/12/2015
Natalia - 16/09/2017
**Defended title 22/09/2018**
Valeria - 20/12/2019
Alla - 07/11/2020
Anna - 17/12/2022
Polina - 07/04/2024
PM
DG2001
Posted: Feb 26 2022, 07:47 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Both Ukrainian and Russian people are in danger, civil population and soldiers pay for the sins of their leaders.

Let's hope this craziness comes soon to an end, and also that Paul and his models are all fine.

--------------------
Regards

DG
michael0218
Posted: Feb 26 2022, 08:09 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (DG2001 @ Feb 26 2022, 07:47 PM)
Both Ukrainian and Russian people are in danger, civil population and soldiers pay for the sins of their leaders.

Let's hope this craziness comes soon to an end, and also that Paul and his models are all fine.

Agreed DG! cool.gif

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
gb62da
Posted: Feb 28 2022, 05:34 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2764

I agree, too!!!

--------------------
Visit my gallery at DeviantArt
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Feb 28 2022, 01:54 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

I don't want anyone getting hurt, Russian or Ukrainian. I love the barefoot beauties of both countries..and here's another Ukrainian beauty..Luba http://www.city-feet.com/models/124/view

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Mar 5 2022, 03:15 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2710

QUOTE (michael0218 @ Feb 28 2022, 02:54 PM)
I don't want anyone getting hurt, Russian or Ukrainian.

Thousands of people are dying on both sides, actually. That is terrible. And it seems that Russia is eager to start a global nuclear war. I cannot accept what has been happening. I will quit posting in this forum.
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0109 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]