City Feet message board

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> What was the matter with Oksana on the Metro?
michael0218
Posted: Oct 11 2021, 11:02 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2874

Oksana is pretty, all right..with a nice, slender figure and a lovely smile..but...what was the matter with her in her Part 4 Metro shoot? First of all, that sweater & long slacks getup just doesn't cut it with me...on ANY model...think cold and unsexy. Contrast that with the skimpy top/short shorts of models like Anna http://www.city-feet.com/models/159/view , blonde bombshell Veronika and the likely inventor of that combo...the great Julia) .
Oksana's performance on the metro (yes, it's a performance) was probably the most disappointing, uninspiring, disinterested (Oksana didn't seem to enjoy the experience at all), unsexy, Metro episode I've ever seen on City Feet. The girl just refused to show her dirty soles, like she was ashamed to or something. There were two little old ladies sitting nearby while Osana was standing near the door...they were snickering and expressing their disapproval to each other, but I don't think that had anything to do with it....I just don't think our model wanted to be there at all...she appeared distracted and again, totally disinterested with it all,..keeping those soles of hers planted firmly on the Metro floor.
I refer once again to the lovely Anna, who boldly displayed her dirty soles and exquisitely high arches to everyone aboard the Metro, as did sexy Ekaterina http://www.city-feet.com/models/190/view in her update....and I would be thoroughly remiss if I didn't mention the ultimate Metro performance by my girl Yana http://www.city-feet.com/models/249/view.
I wish that Oksana would have a revelation that she could have done MUCH better and would volunteer herself to Paul for an encore...you now how recent model Maria so radically changed her image for another appearance...well I believe Oksana could too...but I don't expect it because she really didn't seem like she was enjoying herself at all....maybe she was in it only for the money. cool.gif As usual, I hope my post & thread gets some feedback from you guys. cool.gif

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
TWRS1999
Posted: Oct 11 2021, 11:46 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3783

I don’t personally see anything wrong with the outfit. However any good metro shoot is all about the filthyness of the soles, which looking at the pictures, like you said it seems to miss

--------------------
My top 5 models

#1 Margarita 💙 (Festival Of Soap Bubbles... etc) City-Feet All Stars Winner
#2 Dina 🖤 (Two Pretty Girls)
#3 Olga 💙 (Tender Barefoot Beauty)
#4 Julia 💙 (Weekend Barefoot Walk)
#5 Alexandra 🤍 (Sharp Gravel And Bare Feet)
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0097 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]