City Feet message board

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> ALPHEA's DIY VIDEOS on BUG, Filming her own barefoot lifestyle!

Would you like ALPHEA to share other DIY videos about her barefoot lifestyle?
YES, I definitely would! [ 6 ]  [100.00%]
NO, I could not care less! [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Total Votes: 6
Guests cannot vote 
Feetosopher
  Posted on Oct 2 2021, 09:59 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2618

Sexy ALPHEA has an exciting surprise for her followers, and BUG subscribers can enjoy it in today's update!
ALPHEA wants her body to be sexy and muscular, so she exercises regularly, and films herself to help her personal trainer to correct possible errors.
Obviously ALPHEA always exercises barefoot: in the hope to please her fans, she sent me some of her DIY videos, and I edited the different segments
in a single video, which BUG subscribers can enjoy in today's update!
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
ALPHEA performs some push-ups and some heavy duty weightlifting (you can hear her panting!), and her superb bare feet are in sight for the entire video!
ALPHEA hopes that her barefoot gym session will turn you on, and she would be more than happy to share other DIY videos about her barefoot lifestyle..
also depending on your feedback in this poll! CAST YOUR VOTE! wink.gif
If you already have some WISHES to express about the CONTENT of the videos, let ALPHEA know in a comment to this post! smile.gif

ALPHEA in a collection of DIY video-segments.. heavy duty barefoot gym session! Duration 3 min.
user posted image

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
gb62da
Posted on Oct 3 2021, 05:52 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2764

Wow. Thats something completely different. Great update, my dear friend! smile.gif

--------------------
Visit my gallery at DeviantArt
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted on Oct 3 2021, 08:09 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2710

Dear Feetosopher! As I have already written elsewhere, please thank Alphea a lot for this wonderful gift: if I am not mistaken, I think that she is the first model appearing on Barefoot Urban Girls who contributed some videos (Swains contributed some pictures in the past). While the definition and artistic quality of the videos clearly cannot match that of the videos that you produce, the realistic situation, and the fact of knowing that Alphea sent you the videos to please and excite us is a huge turn-on for me! I obviously find it very exciting that Alphea regularly exercises barefoot, and I also love Alphea's body: soft and muscular at the same time. I would really like to enjoy more of Alphea's DIY videos, hence my favourable vote in your poll.
About the content: I would leave Alphea free to decide what to share with us of her barefoot life, but my desire is that she speaks to us in the videos, preferably in Italian, but also English would be OK.
Thank you Feetosopher, thank you Alphea!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted on Oct 4 2021, 07:05 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

@gb62da, @barefootfootseeker: thank you very much for your votes and super-nice comments! smile.gif
ALPHEA checks this thread, so I am sure that she is happy about the favourable feedback (I did not expect many voters, maybe a couple more),
and she is probably already busy taking other DIY videos about her barefoot lifestyle.. STAY TUNED! wink.gif

--------------------
gb62da
Posted on Oct 5 2021, 05:28 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2764

This sounds great!!! smile.gif

--------------------
Visit my gallery at DeviantArt
PMEmail Poster
Boso
Posted on Oct 5 2021, 03:39 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1426

Dear Feetosopher, is there any chance of making this kind of video... in public gym? biggrin.gif
You can play a role of his personal trainer, who is trying to catch some mistakes during exercises, to explain why are you filming her during workout, if somebody asking you. biggrin.gif
Video could be beggining, when Alphea leaving her home or office (elegant skirt like last time will be welcomed biggrin.gif) and heading to gym by car or public transport. Then, she is entering the gym, speaking with recepcionist and showing dirty soles to camera.
Training would be based on legs excersises, this kind of workout is frequently reccomended to performing barefoot.
After that, Alphea could be finish the workout by some streching, and showing proudly her dirty feet to us.
I think it could be great scenario.
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted on Oct 5 2021, 09:19 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2710

QUOTE (Boso @ Oct 5 2021, 04:39 PM)
Dear Feetosopher, is there any chance of making this kind of video... in public gym? biggrin.gif
You can play a role of his personal trainer, who is trying to catch some mistakes during exercises, to explain why are you filming her during workout, if somebody asking you. biggrin.gif
Video could be beggining, when Alphea leaving her home or office (elegant skirt like last time will be welcomed biggrin.gif) and heading to gym by car or public transport. Then, she is entering the gym, speaking with recepcionist and showing dirty soles to camera.
Training would be based on legs excersises, this kind of workout is frequently reccomended to performing barefoot.
After that, Alphea could be finish the workout by some streching, and showing proudly her dirty feet to us.

Sorry, but aren't we talking about DIY videos that Alphea should make by herself? If I have understood correctly, The Feetosopher would only edit the videos that he receives from Alphea, but he would not be filming Alphea on location: correct?
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted on Oct 7 2021, 09:48 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Oct 5 2021, 09:19 PM)
QUOTE (Boso @ Oct 5 2021, 04:39 PM)

Sorry, but aren't we talking about DIY videos that Alphea should make by herself? If I have understood correctly, The Feetosopher would only edit the videos that he receives from Alphea, but he would not be filming Alphea on location: correct?

Your understanding is correct, barefootfootseeker.. it will be ALPHEA doing most of the job.. and I will not be present.
Probably Boso got a bit carried away by his.. creativity in writing plots for video-stories, and did not read carefully enough my initial post.. smile.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted on Oct 7 2021, 09:54 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Boso @ Oct 5 2021, 03:39 PM)

Dear Boso.. to be honest I have some issues with the plot that you elaborated for the video. The most serious one is that.. if you had a chance to see
how I look like in real life.. you would NEVER think that I might be a credible personal trainer for ALPHEA.. biggrin.gif
Yet since it will not be myself making the videos, but ALPHEA herself.. you might have a chance to see your plot become reality thanks to her..
as I often say.. dreams are for free.. wink.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted on Oct 9 2021, 08:22 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Lovely ALPHEA has asked me to thank a lot all the (few) forum members who showed appreciation for her DIY videos! smile.gif
She would also like to clarify that she practices POWERLIFTING (not bodybuilding smile.gif )
STAY TUNED.. there might be other video-surprises by ALPHEA soon! wink.gif

--------------------
DG2001
Posted on Oct 9 2021, 10:05 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

Hi Feetosopher!

Thanks to you and Alphea for sharing these screen captures, it's great to see she trains barefoot!

I'll be looking forward to next updates. Please give my regards to her.

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
Feetosopher
  Posted on Oct 10 2021, 02:25 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (DG2001 @ Oct 9 2021, 10:05 PM)
Hi Feetosopher!

Thanks to you and Alphea for sharing these screen captures, it's great to see she trains barefoot!

I'll be looking forward to next updates. Please give my regards to her.

Ciao amigo, it's a pleasure as usual! smile.gif ALPHEA checks this poll regularly, so she will read your nice words.. I am 100% sure that she will be pleased! smile.gif

--------------------
shifter
Posted on Oct 17 2021, 07:45 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

absolutely, she is gorgeous!!!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted on Oct 17 2021, 09:21 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (shifter @ Oct 17 2021, 07:45 PM)
absolutely, she is gorgeous!!!

I am happy that you dig ALPHEA, amico! wink.gif

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0125 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]