Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> New model Ekaterina
tubMan
  Posted: Sep 22 2021, 08:19 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3787

This is a great model. Very unique facial features. All natural feet—no polish. No foot jewelry. No tattoos! Thank you for providing us natural feet lovers with a new model!

I noticed the title of the series is “A Dull Day.” Well there are several things that can shake up the “dull shooting.” 1. Her soles are already quite black at the beginning of the shoot. That leads one to think she spent several hours going barefoot at home? Or maybe she had been going barefoot outside before the shoot started? 2. As someone mentioned in an older thread, having the meta data of these photos, so we can see how many hours these ladies have been barefoot for, would be cool. Nothing like seeing feet get dirtier the more hours they’ve been walking. The meta data includes the time the photo was taken. An old series of photos with Julia (the Egypt touring model) included several photos at the end of the shoot containing date and time information. 3. Putting a shoe on - but only one shoe- for a few minutes, like while in a store or on a train - would liven things up. She’d walk around with one shoe on and one bare foot, contrasting the clean shoe with the dirty bare foot. And then eventually, after maybe 15 minutes, taking the shoe off and go back to totally bare feet. Finally 4. Wear winter clothes like a jacket and gloves or mittens. Fully covered but with bare feet. Totally sexy.

Just some ideas to make shoots less “dull”/predictable. PS getting the feet as filthy as possible should be an end goal. Too many shoots here and on other sites end with a model, who had unbelievably filthy/sooty feet and black soles near the end, walking in the rain or on mud or wet grass, totally ruining the perfectly filthy state of their feet.
PMEmail Poster
tubMan
Posted: Nov 27 2021, 02:23 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

I guess I must be one of the few fans of this intriguing new model. I love her artsy look, big brown eyes, and wonderful large and all natural, undecorated feet. She doesn’t smile much and seems a bit indifferent about her barefooting but I love how dirty here feet are getting. Riding on a metro will always do that.

Great model. Bravo.
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Nov 28 2021, 07:47 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2710

Ekaterina is exactly the kind of model that I would like NOT to see on City Feet anymore, after nearly two years of very disappointing models (for my tastes at least).
PMEmail Poster
tubMan
Posted: Jan 3 2022, 12:32 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Just to keep the forum going, I think this model is a rarity. Natural feet and she seems very comfortable showing her naked feet while walking through the city. Nothing “dull” about that day IMO. However to liven the shoot up, some exposition would be nice. Paul used to provide essay backgrounds of what transpired during the shoot. How long was Ekaterina barefoot before she started the city walk? How many hours was the session? Did she stay barefoot when she got home?

She’s a model I would love to see again. I understand her look is not to everyone’s taste but she’s wonderful to me, willing to walk over different surfaces. Just wish she would smile more. wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
Mike123
Posted: Jan 3 2022, 03:12 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2434

Personally, I wish she wore some red or darker nail polish, an ankle chain and had a foot tattoo .........but on the smiling issue, the lack of a smile is fine by me because surely the POINT is that BASIS of CF is that we're getting a window on real life and so the 'model' is unaware of being filmed. Rather, she's just going about her business as she normallty would and Paul 'just happens' to have caught it all on film.
This is the same suspension of disbelief upon which the movie business depends. We don't get movie or TV actors smiling knowingly into the camera, complicit with us in the making of a fiction do we? Neither do we or should we get any acknowledgemernt of the camera from the models on CF.
There are other places to go if you want that sort of thing.

I just hope we get back to some older models again soon and shoots where we go to really busy places with loads of shod feet around the naked ones of our heroines - packed metros, buses, fast food queues, nightclub crowds even. I'm going to keep plugging away on this latter one even though after nearly 20 years we still only get daytime shoots.

New for 2022; 'Barefoot girl visits Moscow nightclub with shod friends'. We can dream.

Miuke123.
PMEmail Poster
tubMan
Posted: Jan 3 2022, 03:25 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Her lack of polish, foot jewelry, and foot tattoos are some of the reasons I appreciate this model. 98% of all City feet models have painted toes, or foot jewelry, or tattoos, or all of above. Us natural feet fans get slighted.
PMEmail Poster
Mike123
Posted: Jan 4 2022, 11:28 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Not sure that's true: seems about half and half to me but that might be because I want to see as much adornment as possible.

Mike123.
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Jan 4 2022, 10:17 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Mike123 @ Jan 3 2022, 04:12 PM)
Neither do we or should we get any acknowledgemernt of the camera from the models on CF.
There are other places to go if you want that sort of thing.

That is true. If you like posed pictures of very beautiful barefoot women (including in their thirties or forties), and videos where models talk and smile while they walk around barefoot, instead of spending 40 USD per month not to get any of them on City Feet, you should spend less than 12 USD per month to get many of them on Barefoot Urban Girls.
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Jan 4 2022, 10:18 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Mike123 @ Jan 3 2022, 04:12 PM)
New for 2022; 'Barefoot girl visits Moscow nightclub with shod friends'.

And gets Covid-19.
PMEmail Poster
Mike123
Posted: Jan 5 2022, 03:07 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Haven't been hiding under the kitchen table have you, Barefootfootseeker? Time to get out and party, man!
Mike123.
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Jan 5 2022, 11:55 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Mike123 @ Jan 5 2022, 04:07 PM)
Haven't been hiding under the kitchen table have you, Barefootfootseeker? Time to get out and party, man!
Mike123.

Not only we have opposite tastes about models, Mike123; we also have opposite attitudes towards this dreadful pandemics. Sorry, but I am not into taking it light-heartedly, and I do not find your comment funny at all. I already wrote here that relatives and friends of mine died of Covid-19.This pandemics is a tragedy that has caused death, pain, unemployment, economic losses, and countless nuisances to people worldwide. You have the right to make a joke of it, of course, but I obviously have the right of not being amused at what you write about it.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jan 6 2022, 04:12 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Jan 5 2022, 11:55 PM)
QUOTE (Mike123 @ Jan 5 2022, 04:07 PM)
Mike123.

Not only we have opposite tastes about models, Mike123; we also have opposite attitudes towards this dreadful pandemics. Sorry, but I am not into taking it light-heartedly, and I do not find your comment funny at all. I already wrote here that relatives and friends of mine died of Covid-19.This pandemics is a tragedy that has caused death, pain, unemployment, economic losses, and countless nuisances to people worldwide. You have the right to make a joke of it, of course, but I obviously have the right of not being amused at what you write about it.

I am with you 100%, amico. I am very sorry for your losses, too. As a high-risk subject with a serious breathing deficit, the last thing that I can do is fucking with that darn virus.

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0100 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]