Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> The barefoot amongst the shod, ...and other observations
Mike123
Posted: Sep 8 2021, 04:04 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2434

A characeristic of my favourite CF shoots is when our heroine is barefoot amongst a large tightly packed group of (shod) people such as on a crowded metro carriage or bus or in a store etc. Often times, though the camera will zoom in on our girl's feet rather than leave a wider shot which shows her bare feet in a shod context - thus making the contrast all the starker - and better. It highlights the vulnerability of being barefoot and so points more strongly to the wild and reckless attitude that informs our heroine's lack of shoes.

Same goes for when she's looking at her phone while walking, heedless of what she might be stepping on.

Another highlight is when we have a barefoot girl with shod friend or partner or even group of friends: again we see the contrast between our girl and the rest.

All of this is heightened if the weather is a bit iffy: not freezing cold as this undercuts the realism but cloudy and cool is always best

Speed of walking is another variable which can add or subtract from the appeal of a shoot. take the latest two models as a perfect case in point, Oksana and Anna.

You'll all by now that I think Anna to be one of the best models and shoots from the past couple of years. One vital ingredient in the series is the 'normal' speed at which she walks. She just walks as if she has shoes on, but doesn't have shoes on. Further, she clearly has a mission in the shoot - to go and get some stuff from the shops. This makes her a credible barefoot girl in a credible everyday situation: very compelling.

Contrast this with Oksana - Barefoot on a Cloudy Day - who merely wanders slowly around apparently without aim. From this it is clear that the aim is to feature in a shoot for a website and that her activity has no more function than that. very much less compelling in my book anyway. the knowing looks to camera are abig no-no for me too (though I'm sure some of you like this stuff)

Now of course, there will be those of you who think Oksana to be much better looking than Anna and you might have a point. BUT, it's all pointless if the realism is lacking.

Comments welcome as ever but I kind of know who's going to back me and who's going to think I've been on the funny pills again.

Be nice if we can disagree aimiably though, guys.

Mike123.
PMEmail Poster
DG2001
Posted: Sep 14 2021, 12:18 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

Interesting comments, good points!

I would add that in Summer, and sunny days, it would be cool to see our heroines walking barefoot not in the afternoon or early morning (you can tell from the shadows) but at noon, when the pavement is really hot.

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
Mike123
Posted: Sep 15 2021, 10:52 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Interesting comment, DG2001 as being from the UK it'd never occured to me that pavements ever get that hot. Not something I've ever experienced and to be honest with Moscow being on a similar latitude to Newcastle upon Tyne I wonder whether the pavements ever get that hot there either.
They certainly get very cold in Newcastle and it's one of life's glories that the Geordie girls walk barefoot in all weathers after a night out on the Toon.

But thanks for commenting and giving implicit agreement.

Mike123.
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Sep 20 2021, 11:18 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2874

To me. one of the greatest turn-ons in all of City Feet is when our barefoot girl is in the midst of, nothing but shod people of all ages...all stripes...ESPECIALLY females...all strangers to our girl. I was watching Alyona's (First Barefoot Experience of course)...Part 2, I believe...where she's on the Metro, and of course, she's surrounded basically nothing but shod people...of both sexes...and coinciding with her rather diminutive stature, all bigger people. She looks so little and vulnerable surrounded by them,,,and I for one, think that's so very SEXY. And with all due respect to Mike123, she's just about always flirting with the camera...she's very aware of it's presence...and you know what....that's just fine with me. I mean, some you guys come off like you live pretty much in Kublai Khan's Pleasure Dome, and must see young sexy barefoot girls all the time...to the point where you want to tweak and toy with the basic, classic video format...adding to it a plot, subplot, oh,...and NO soles show(!!!!) for Pete's sake...and THAT, along with the Metro scenes, is the main reason why I tune in..in the first place!! Just my 0.2 cents at this time...for what it's worth.
Oh, and I sure wish that I could stimulate a bit of conversation in this forum. It isn't necessary to have some insulting, banned jerk here to stir things up...or even a contest or tournament to achieve some banter here.

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
onetwenty
Posted: Sep 21 2021, 04:17 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 5991

I completely agree with michael0218 on the soles shows. Isn't it just amazing to get to have a close-up look at the model's dirty soles? The 'walking' parts are great, but you only get to see their soles from afar so I think it's great that we eventually also get a close-up look at the details of the dirt and dust on her soles!

The other thing I really like are the soles and toes close-up segments that are in the middle of the outing (as opposed to those in part 4). I've noticed that quite often the model's soles usually get a bit cleaner by the time they get to the parks where the part 4 soles shows are usually filmed, whereas if the close-ups are from when they are still walking along the main streets or in the metro, their soles can be much dustier!
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Sep 21 2021, 09:19 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2710

QUOTE (michael0218 @ Sep 21 2021, 12:18 AM)
Oh, and I sure wish that I could stimulate a bit of conversation in this forum. It isn't necessary to have some insulting, banned jerk here to stir things up...or even a contest or tournament to achieve some banter here.

I imagine that you have a problem with the recent contests/tournaments here in the forum, and the two last ones in particular, because your favourite models never managed to go too far, michael0218.
As you already know, to me it is not important what the models do or do not do in the videos. What is important to me is their looks.
That said, I like dirty soles shows as much as I like action scenes, and I especially like when models interact with the videomaker, preferably in a language that I can understand (Italian or English).
I like the Feetosopher's videos especially because the models chat with him. The first part of Swains' video interview was very exciting, and I am waiting for the first part of Alphea's video interview with great expectation, especially because it will be in Italian, my mother tongue.
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Sep 21 2021, 10:43 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Whats done is done...but I will say.....Just 4 votes for an ultra hot model like Yana?????? I'm sorry. but the eventual winners WERE NOT that good. So it's "thumbs down" for any model who speaks Russian instead of Italian??? Nationalism....jingoism decided the tournaments.

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Sep 23 2021, 08:11 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (michael0218 @ Sep 21 2021, 10:43 PM)
Whats done is done...but I will say.....Just 4 votes for an ultra hot model like Yana?????? I'm sorry. but the eventual winners WERE NOT that good. So it's "thumbs down" for any model who speaks Russian instead of Italian??? Nationalism....jingoism decided the tournaments.

I see that the post-tournament pain in that hidden body part of yours (you know where biggrin.gif ) is still there after soooo many months, michael0218.. you'd better buy a good alleviative cream.. wink.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Feetosopher
  Posted: Sep 23 2021, 08:14 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (michael0218 @ Sep 20 2021, 11:18 PM)
It isn't necessary to have some insulting, banned jerk here to stir things up...or even a contest or tournament to achieve some banter here.

... "ya talkin' to me" (and Amelie wink.gif ), michael0218??? laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
Mike123
Posted: Sep 26 2021, 11:05 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

We seem to agree on the fundamental 'barefoot amongst the shod' issue but on little else, Micheal2018.
I suspect you know what I think about the footshow installments - a real waste of an update, totally contrived and a devastating blow to our suspension of disbelief: I don't even look at them much of the time beyond checking to see whether the shoot contains any non-footshow images.

I also concede your point about not living in Kubla Khan's pleasure dome and that we should be grateful for any pictures of barefoot girls which Paul supplies us with. A generous spirited point and all the more welcome for that.

In the same spirit can I also thank Mr Feetosopher for pointing out elsewhere that I'd alterted you all to the Indian barefoot dancer lady some weeks ago - the contributor (can't recall who it was) had clearly missed that.

Anyway, looking gorward to more shoots where out girl/woman is barefoot in a dense, shod crowd.

Mike123.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Sep 26 2021, 08:00 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Mike123 @ Sep 26 2021, 11:05 AM)
In the same spirit can I also thank Mr Feetosopher for pointing out elsewhere that I'd alterted you all to the Indian barefoot dancer lady some weeks ago - the contributor (can't recall who it was) had clearly missed that.

You are welcome, Mike123! smile.gif

--------------------
michael0218
Posted: Sep 27 2021, 11:12 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Sep 23 2021, 08:14 PM)
It isn't necessary to have some insulting, banned jerk here to stir things up...or even a contest or tournament to achieve some banter here.

... "ya talkin' to me" (and Amelie wink.gif ), michael0218??? laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Yep amigo...Imma talkin' to you!! You and a few of your boys, especially that Rent-A-Thug who recently got banned (thank God) have had no problem being rather rude, crude and insulting with your personal descriptions of City Feet models...and my reply, while NOT being as rude, crude and insulting, is a succinct reply to the Contest result, and consists of MY personal opinion....that I'm entitled to just as you boys have been to yours. cool.gif

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Sep 27 2021, 11:29 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Mike123 @ Sep 26 2021, 11:05 AM)
We seem to agree on the fundamental 'barefoot amongst the shod' issue but on little else, Micheal2018.
I suspect you know what I think about the footshow installments - a real waste of an update, totally contrived and a devastating blow to our suspension of disbelief: I don't even look at them much of the time beyond checking to see whether the shoot contains any non-footshow images.

I also concede your point about not living in Kubla Khan's pleasure dome and that we should be grateful for any pictures of barefoot girls which Paul supplies us with. A generous spirited point and all the more welcome for that.

Anyway, looking gorward to more shoots where out girl/woman is barefoot in a dense, shod crowd.

Mike123.

smile.gif Ok...to each his own. City Feet is a "big house" all right...and maybe Paul with grant you your wish, but personally, I don't think anything is as sexy and hot a turn on as have up close and personal viewing of the very thing that this site has been so unparalleled in, and that's the erotic, sensual and sexy presentation of the female foot, especially the often dirty sole. A sight that can be said barely exists anymore outside of City Feet. I believe that the great masses of CF's dormant population, i.e., it's it's apathetic, sleepy robots...should voice their opinion too.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Sep 29 2021, 06:25 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (michael0218 @ Sep 27 2021, 11:12 PM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Sep 23 2021, 08:14 PM)

Yep amigo...Imma talkin' to you!! You and a few of your boys, especially that Rent-A-Thug who recently got banned (thank God) have had no problem being rather rude, crude and insulting with your personal descriptions of City Feet models...and my reply, while NOT being as rude, crude and insulting, is a succinct reply to the Contest result, and consists of MY personal opinion....that I'm entitled to just as you boys have been to yours. cool.gif

OK michael0218.. let's politely set a few matters straight..
1) Sure I have very few supporters here, but I have never counted "nudescalze II" (no clues how he got that profile from the original nudescalze) among them. I think that he has trolled pretty much everyone here, myself included, and on multiple occasions.
2) As for twice-crowned AMELIE.. your blabbering about "nationalism" as the driving force behind her success is pointless. In both the contests that she won, AMELIE was openly supported by voters of different nationalities.. Italy, Germany, Austria, the US.. You do not like her, or feel that she is "inferior" (a word that you use often, and that kinda reminds me of the motherfucking Adolf Hitler, to be honest) to City Feet model X or Y? No problem at all, you have got your own tastes.. luckily for me, and for AMELIE, plenty of other boys (and girls too!) simply LOVE her.. smile.gif
3) I have always given City Feet models the praise that I felt that, according to my personal tastes, they deserved. And I dare you to find a single post of mine where I insulted any of them. Over the years I have learned that the wisest policy in this forum is always voicing my praise/appreciation, and staying away from voicing my dissatisfaction/lack of interest (except when someone attacks me, my sites and my models, of course). When I deem that a competing website's model is unattractive (to me, of course), or when I find that a post/thread is uninteresting/boring, I usually remain silent. Do I rarely comment in threads other than the ones I start? Well, you can draw your conclusions.. wink.gif

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0112 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]