City Feet message board

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> New model Anna, Brilliant
nudescalze
Posted: Sep 7 2021, 10:42 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2654

QUOTE (michael0218 @ Sep 7 2021, 04:51 PM)
QUOTE (Mike123 @ Aug 9 2021, 08:32 AM)
Indeed. Toned, tanned, polished and posed, flawlessly beautiful.......and to me utterly lacking in any erotic charge.

Simply too much artifice. I fully realise there's a huge call for this kind of thing but for me imperfection and raw reality win out every time.

Who, outside our small community would think that there could be such graduations and niches hidden within?

Good luck to all of us and may all of us find something exciting somewhere.

Mike123.

I thoroughly agree Mike123. I prefer vastly the "girl next door"...the tattooed little barefoot mall rat (Daria) an Alla, a YANA (oh, especially a Yana), any one of the multiple Ekaterinas throughout the years, the Sveta's, and one of the greatest "girls next door",...Milana (I love Milana)....to any of those tall, tanned, sneering lingerie/toothpaste models (both of them) that frankly leave me cold and disinterested. They're perfect however, for the likes of that blind idiot stumblebum...(you know who you are).who considers one of the lovely Alexandra's to be """ugly"""....which only shows that he has no business being on a site which is so rich in truly sexy, hot (and imperfect at times)girl next door barefoot lovelies.

"those tall, tanned, sneering lingerie/toothpaste models (both of them) that frankly leave me cold and disinterested".. you mean Swains and Amelie, I guess.. hehehe! If yes.. you are fighting with Duffman847 for the title of King of Losers here.. hehehehhehe!!!
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0111 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]