City Feet message board

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Anna
Sergeď
Posted: Feb 25 2021, 11:33 AM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 17

She seems to be very comfortable barefoot. Do you think she has appreciated this experience?
I would love to see her again walking barefoot in more challenging places.
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Feb 27 2021, 12:03 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2874

She's kinda grown on me gradually...not all at once. I think she's an attractive girl....made even more sexy because of her ease and confidence being barefoot. Yes I agree with you Sergei...I'd like to see her featured again.

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Mar 2 2021, 10:36 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2710

Sorry, but I do not like Anna. I had hoped that Ksenia http://www.city-feet.com/models/262/view would be the first of a new series of models up to City Feet's former standards in terms of attractiveness. OK, Ksenia is not at the same level of Alla, but she is much nicer than most of the models that followed Alla over 2020. Sadly after Ksenia there have been three very disappointing models. Ekaterina has one of the most unattractive faces that I have seen on City Feet for years. If Duffman847 decided to run a contest to "crown" the least attractive City Feet model, Ekaterina would have serious chances to get the title. OK, you cannot find an Alla every month, but the decline of City Feet standards in terms of beauty is very upsetting for me. I used to love the site and his girls.
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0092 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]