City Feet message board

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Please more risquy places
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Nov 9 2021, 09:52 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2710

QUOTE (Mike123 @ Nov 8 2021, 07:35 PM)
I'm not keen on shoots where we just get the model centre of the shot and no-one else around. The pint of CF is that it's in the city, amongst crowds with all the grime and bustle that go with city life. Strolling through a park on a sunny day is something we all could do, easy peasy.

Also Toes-In-Action and Barefoot Urban Girls offer plenty of pictures and videos of girls barefooting in crowded urban locations: this is not an exclusive of City Feet.
As I observed in another thread, Barefoot Urban Girls currently offers the widest range of different locations and situations, in my view. Urban barefooting, country barefooting, barefoot tours abroad, etc.
Toes-In-Action is the most repetitive of the three: Hal very rarely moves from his city, and locations tend to be always the same.
City Feet used to offer a wider variety of locations and situations (especially if we also consider the brief experiment with Country Feet), but the trips to other Russian cities and the tours to India, Egypt etc. were discontinued a long time ago, which is a pity.
I agree with DG2001 about barefooting in risky places, but I am not a fan of shootings at night: the quality of pictures and videos is usually much worse.
To me, the most serious missing element in City Feet's recent offer is the attractiveness of the models, but you know my view on this too well.
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0092 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]