Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> 4K Video
jwdf88
Posted: Oct 31 2020, 04:46 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1556

Would love to see city feet in 4K video in the future.
The quality is so real.
PMEmail Poster
shifter
Posted: Nov 1 2020, 07:50 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

oh yes, that would be really great!
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Nov 1 2020, 09:55 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2710

I think that it would be exciting, but I am worried about download times for areas with low-speed internet connections, like the area where I live in. We have no optical fibre, only wi-fi. Sometimes it gets difficult even to download City Feet 1280x720 7Mbit/s videos, or Barefoot Urban Girls 1080x600 8Mbit/s, 30 fps videos. I imagine that you do not have the same download speed problems that I have.
PMEmail Poster
shifter
Posted: Nov 2 2020, 01:47 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Nov 1 2020, 09:55 PM)
I think that it would be exciting, but I am worried about download times for areas with low-speed internet connections, like the area where I live in. We have no optical fibre, only wi-fi. Sometimes it gets difficult even to download City Feet 1280x720 7Mbit/s videos, or Barefoot Urban Girls 1080x600 8Mbit/s, 30 fps videos. I imagine that you do not have the same download speed problems that I have.

i dont see much of an issue there, as the city-feet download center is really comfortable to let you choose the format of the video, which i think is great and very user friendly.

i´m blessed to have quite a good internet connection at home (50-60 MB per second) and also a nice 30" high resolution monitor that lets me enjoy the high-resolution in all its glory.

PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Nov 4 2020, 09:36 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

Ciao amico! smile.gif As a webmaster operating in a location not covered by optical fibre (yes.. I have kept BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS and BAREFOOT NUDITY alive with a wi-fi connection for seven years cool.gif ), I fully understand the issues that you mentioned.
In my case, the lack of a high-performance internet connection is even worse, since upload speed with a wi-fi connection in my area is deffo low. Uploading a typical BUG 1080x600 pixel, 8Mbit/s video to the site can take anywhere from 30 minutes to one hour or more, depending on the length (i.e. file size). And you should also consider that since providers of wi-fi connections in Italy switch the coverage of a specific area from a certain antenna to another one every 4-6 hours, if you happen to be uploading a video during the switch the BHE upload procedure crashes, and you have to start the whole process again. A true pain in the ass! sad.gif
My Nikon D5100 would allow me to produce HD videos in the 1920x1080 pixel format.. but since those videos would take ages to be uploaded, I have opted for the 1080x600 pixel, 8Mbit/s format.
Should my area be covered by a high-speed, optical fibre connection, I will consider passing to the maximum definition allowed by my camera. But I am afraid that I will have to wait for some years.. and nobody knows whether I will still be running BUG then.. sad.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Nov 7 2020, 01:29 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2710

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Nov 4 2020, 09:36 PM)

Ciao amico! smile.gif As a webmaster operating in a location not covered by optical fibre (yes.. I have kept BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS and BAREFOOT NUDITY alive with a wi-fi connection for seven years cool.gif ), I fully understand the issues that you mentioned.
In my case, the lack of a high-performance internet connection is even worse, since upload speed with a wi-fi connection in my area is deffo low. Uploading a typical BUG 1080x600 pixel, 8Mbit/s video to the site can take anywhere from 30 minutes to one hour or more, depending on the length (i.e. file size). And you should also consider that since providers of wi-fi connections in Italy switch the coverage of a specific area from a certain antenna to another one every 4-6 hours, if you happen to be uploading a video during the switch the BHE upload procedure crashes, and you have to start the whole process again. A true pain in the ass! sad.gif
My Nikon D5100 would allow me to produce HD videos in the 1920x1080 pixel format.. but since those videos would take ages to be uploaded, I have opted for the 1080x600 pixel, 8Mbit/s format.
Should my area be covered by a high-speed, optical fibre connection, I will consider passing to the maximum definition allowed by my camera. But I am afraid that I will have to wait for some years.. and nobody knows whether I will still be running BUG then.. sad.gif

Ciao Feetosopher, thank you very much for all the interesting information that you provided. I think that you can perfectly understand me, then.
Of course if City Feet, or any other barefooting site, could offer 4K videos without increasing the subscription fee, that would be OK for me. On the contrary, paying a higher fee for 4K videos that I cannot enjoy would be a change for worse.
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0115 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]