Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Recent updates, Supermarket shopping
Mike123
Posted: Oct 30 2020, 04:38 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2434

Not sure whether Paul has recently bought a significant shareholding in a particular supermarket chain but so many recent updates have featured visits to a supermarket. CF shoots must have boosted their sales considerably.

Anyway, I've watched these and been disappointed at my own disappointment, if you follow me. They SHOULD work really well, being as mundane and everyday a task as you can think of and hence the perfect 'candid' CF scenario so why my lack of excitement? Why am I not aroused as our heroines browse the fruit and veg aisle?

There's something clean, wholesome and 'nice' about food shopping which just kind of sits ill with the recklessness of a barefoot girl - that's as close as I can get to understanding my discomfort.

Far better if she were to go shopping for clothes and cosmetics. That's indulgent, naughty and flirtatious, potentially. She can go with a boyfriend or girlfriend, her mum or daughter (I'd prefer barefoot mother goes clothes shopping with shod 20 something daughter but that's just my age). Be great to see three women go clothes and cosmetics shopping one of whom was our barefoot heroine.

Anyway, any thoughts welcome but realise it might be just a personal thing.

Hope it was at least interesting.

Mike123
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Oct 31 2020, 05:50 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

Well, after reading your post, all that I can say is that I am relieved that I do not have to meet so.. specific requests with BUG subscribers! biggrin.gif

As for shopping for something "reckless".. well, maybe you can ask Pavel to follow his girls while they go "shopping" for, say, cocaine.. or dynamite.. biggrin.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Mike123
Posted: Nov 1 2020, 03:02 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Indeed, Mr. F. you'll never have to worry about my views about any updates to your site.

It's not the shopping activity that has to be 'reckless', it's the thing(s) being bought that ideally should align with a more indulgent or frivilous spirit.

M123
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Nov 1 2020, 03:42 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (Mike123 @ Nov 1 2020, 03:02 PM)
Indeed, Mr. F. you'll never have to worry about my views about any updates to your site.

It's not the shopping activity that has to be 'reckless', it's the thing(s) being bought that ideally should align with a more indulgent or frivilous spirit.

M123

Your views about BUG updates, Mike123? huh.gif I don't remember ANY comments by you in any BUG-related thread.. you always prefer to
throw shit at CF competitors comfortably entrenched in your stronghold, this section of the forum.. biggrin.gif

Whatever, my apologies.. I clearly missed the target. After a second, very attentive reading, now I get your point. It's barefoot girls that are "reckless": for this reason, the focus of their shopping activities "should align with a more indulgent or frivilous spirit". Veeery fascinating! smile.gif
I should steer clear from your threads in the future.. in contrast with my nickname, I am a simple man catering to the tastes of uncomplicated people.
I definitely lack the speculative weapons to engage in sophisticated discussions on the ultimate essence of female barefooting with you.. wink.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
shifter
Posted: Nov 1 2020, 07:47 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

i really enjoy the supermarket scenes, but even more the the filmings that happend in the malls, these were one my favourite places next to public transport.

i´m not into eating fast-food, lol, but these are also places i often really enjoy in pauls shootings, as often we get really great sole-shots while the model is sitting on her chair!

PMEmail Poster
Mike123
Posted: Nov 2 2020, 01:40 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Thanks for engaging in good faith, Shifter (by the way is your name homage to the old PG Tips ad?)

I totally agree with you on fast food outlets - especilly really crowded ones with grimy floors. I love to see our barefoot heroine stading really close with all those shod people.

Oddly though - and realise this might be a very personal thing - it's fine when she gets a coffee or a Coke but not when she gets something to eat (purely personal maybe). And stragely, I prefer slightly fuller figured women to slim ones.

Outdoor markets are great too as in the case of Olga, especially when the weather is grim.

I just think clothes shopping is a missed opportunity - though not shoe shopping OBVIOUSLY.

M123
PMEmail Poster
shifter
Posted: Nov 2 2020, 05:50 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

aaah, outdoor markets, yes!!
like the one with DARIA is amazing as well
http://www.city-feet.com/models/166/view

i really enjoyed this one very much too

i really cannot remember why i have choosen shifter as my username back then, its quite a while ago, but i think it rather had to do with an audio effect called "pitchshifter" or the UK Band with the same Name, something like that
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0115 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]