Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Niche within a niche
Mike123
Posted: Oct 7 2020, 05:22 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2434

Not sure whether this only appeals to my own dark little corner of our niche obsession but......I was scrolling through the Mailonline website the other day and came across this video of three women stealing an old fridge from a fella's backyard in Nottingham (even though he was willing to give it to them)

Keep in mind this is night time in Northern England in October: you'll see that at first one then two of the oven theives are barefoot.

So we have risky activity at night in the cold in the dark over ground they probably can't see very well...and they're barefoot. To me this is barefoot girl gold dust

Others may or may not agree. I kind of supect I know who will and who won't like it.

Anyway, enjoy.....or not

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7wz--BGFKs

Mike123.

PMEmail Poster
shifter
Posted: Oct 7 2020, 05:46 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

hey mike

thanks for sharing.. i had a look at the video, and this was really a a bit weird
of course im super curious why they have been barefoot in such a situation?

PMEmail Poster
Mike123
Posted: Oct 7 2020, 06:39 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

I'm curious too, of course, but I'm also delighted.

These candid barefoot girl captures are often better than some of the bespoke stuff. Being REAL is the key for me.

Thanks for commenting anyway.

Mike123
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted: Oct 10 2020, 02:32 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3209

It´s cool footage and what it shows is absolutely bizarre. Speaking of the reason why the lady happens to be barefooted in the middle of October, well, I believe that she had to pawn her last pair of shoes to be able to afford her next fix and by stealing the oven she´s trying to get enough capital to buy the surely luxurious footwear back. By the way, why do you think she ran away? Wasn´t it because she got cold feet? wink.gif
Yeah, I like it! wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
Mike123
Posted: Oct 10 2020, 05:40 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Just a technical note to follow up: I see from the time stamp on the right that this was actually captured on the 18th September when it was a good deal warmer. BUT she's still a herione and her mate gets some brownie points for coming back barefoot but she was shod to begin with.
Love this real life stuff though.

Mike123
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0094 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]