City Feet message board

Pages: (3) [1] 2 3  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Miss Barefooting Universe: Group C, Vote closes 09/10/20 at 22 Italian time

Which is your favourite among:
Chat Noir of Barefoot Urban Girls [ 8 ]  [47.06%]
Julia of City Feet [ 8 ]  [47.06%]
Kira of Toes-In-Action [ 1 ]  [5.88%]
Total Votes: 17
Guests cannot vote 
barefootfootseeker
  Posted on Oct 3 2020, 08:56 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2710

Here you can find some pictures or the profile page of the contestants

Chat Noir of Barefoot Urban Girls
http://barefoot-urban-girls.com/free/pics/...81/demo0001.jpg
http://barefoot-urban-girls.com/free/pics/...02/demo0002.jpg
http://barefoot-urban-girls.com/free/pics/...49/demo0002.jpg
http://barefoot-urban-girls.com/free/pics/...81/demo0002.jpg
http://barefoot-urban-girls.com/free/pics/...02/demo0001.jpg
http://barefoot-urban-girls.com/free/pics/...33/demo0001.jpg

Julia of City Feet http://www.city-feet.com/models/32/view

Kira of Toes-In-Action http://www.toes-in-action.com/models/kira.htm

Tie-breaking criterion: in case two or more models are tied with the same number of votes, the tie will be broken by the number of
"declared" votes that each model has received. This means, the number of forum members who publicly declared their vote for each model.
If two or more models are tied also in terms of "declared" votes, a tie-breaking poll will be held.
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted on Oct 3 2020, 09:01 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

I voted for Julia because she is my all-time favourite City Feet model.
I like Kira and Chat Noir too, but Julia comes from another planet. She is simply fantastic. It is very sad that models like Julia have become very rare on City Feet in the last years.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted on Oct 3 2020, 09:44 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

I agree that Julia is a gorgeous barefoot beauty. And I will forever be grateful to Kira for making my BAREFOOT NUDITY dream reality.
But I guess that I do not have to explain my vote for CHAT NOIR.. cool.gif

P.S. I guess that pitch black soles lovers will appreciate this one.. wink.gif
user posted image

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Duffman847
Posted on Oct 3 2020, 09:51 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Advanced member
Member No.: 3324

I love Chat Noir - especially this photo of her

However.... I have to pick Julia. She was my "gateway drug" to this site a good 15 years ago. My love for revealing miniskirts and filthy bare feet will never die:

user posted image

On another note, comiserations to the very lovely Kira.... being in this group is like Croatia being drawn into a World Cup group with Brazil and Germany.

Croatia are a decent team, but they're getting beat good in that group biggrin.gif

--------------------
HALL OF FAME
Margarita - 30/12/2015
Natalia - 16/09/2017
**Defended title 22/09/2018**
Valeria - 20/12/2019
Alla - 07/11/2020
Anna - 17/12/2022
Polina - 07/04/2024
PM
Feetosopher
  Posted on Oct 3 2020, 10:49 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Duffman847 @ Oct 3 2020, 09:51 PM)

However.... I have to pick Julia. She was my "gateway drug" to this site a good 15 years ago. My love for revealing miniskirts and filthy bare feet will never die.

On another note, comiserations to the very lovely Kira.... being in this group is like Croatia being drawn into a World Cup group with Brazil and Germany.

Croatia are a decent team, but they're getting beat good in that group biggrin.gif

Well.. what makes the difference (to me at least) about CHAT NOIR is the fact that.. she often wears NOTHING under her miniskirts, Duffman847.. biggrin.gif
Should I remind the audience that she is also BAREFOOT NUDITY's flagship model? wink.gif

Oh, and I love also CHAT NOIR's hot pants and BRALESS tops.. wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
user posted image

--------------------
shifter
Posted on Oct 3 2020, 10:55 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

looks like feetosopher is heavy influencing the polls biggrin.gif with this stunning black sole picture of chat noir.. holy..
is this an unreleased picture? somehow i cannot remember it (or me getting old biggrin.gif )

this is really tough, really really tough
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted on Oct 4 2020, 07:31 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3209

I totally agree with shifter. It IS tough. I donīt know Kira that much but based on the preview material I can tell how stunning she is. Julia is a hot girl with one of the hottest pair of feet Iīve ever seen walking the streets of Russia (and not only Russia). Did I vote for either of these girls then? No, I didnīt.
I had to go with Chat Noir. Sheīs special. The only thing I donīt like about her is the said fact that she hasnīt followed in Red-Xīs footsteps yet and hasnīt treated us to one TIA style vid. It would be amazing to see her walking in front of Halīs camera. But donīt take me wrong, she looks pretty hot in whatever she happens to be up to and thatīs exactly why I vote for her. wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted on Oct 4 2020, 08:12 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (shifter @ Oct 3 2020, 10:55 PM)
looks like feetosopher is heavy influencing the polls biggrin.gif with this stunning black sole picture of chat noir.. holy..
is this an unreleased picture? somehow i cannot remember it (or me getting old biggrin.gif )

Ciao shifter, thank you for your comment! I would say that any of the eight groups is a very tough one. I have not understood whether you have voted, yet.
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted on Oct 4 2020, 08:14 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Oct 3 2020, 09:44 PM)
I agree that Julia is a gorgeous barefoot beauty. And I will forever be grateful to Kira for making my BAREFOOT NUDITY dream reality.
But I guess that I do not have to explain my vote for CHAT NOIR.. cool.gif

Ciao Feetosopher, thank you for declaring your support to Chat Noir in this group. And thank you for the free pictures that you post in my threads, they are always very appreciated!
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted on Oct 4 2020, 08:22 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Duffman847 @ Oct 3 2020, 09:51 PM)

However.... I have to pick Julia. She was my "gateway drug" to this site a good 15 years ago. My love for revealing miniskirts and filthy bare feet will never die

Thank you for declaring your support to Julia in this group, Duffman847!

I will tell you the story behind my fascination about Julia. I discovered City Feet 12 years ago, when I was still a teenager searching internet for free pictures of barefoot girls. City Feet had many beautiful models back then, and several ones posed also for Public Sluts and other adult sites. Julia really knocked me out! When I got my first regular job and a credit card five years later, one of the first things that I did was subscribing to City Feet, to enjoy all the pictures and the videos featuring Julia and my other favourites.
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted on Oct 4 2020, 08:24 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Oct 4 2020, 07:31 AM)
I totally agree with shifter. It IS tough. I donīt know Kira that much but based on the preview material I can tell how stunning she is. Julia is a hot girl with one of the hottest pair of feet Iīve ever seen walking the streets of Russia (and not only Russia). Did I vote for either of these girls then? No, I didnīt.
I had to go with Chat Noir. Sheīs special. The only thing I donīt like about her is the said fact that she hasnīt followed in Red-Xīs footsteps yet and hasnīt treated us to one TIA style vid. It would be amazing to see her walking in front of Halīs camera. But donīt take me wrong, she looks pretty hot in whatever she happens to be up to and thatīs exactly why I vote for her. wink.gif

Thank you for your comment and for declaring your support for Chat Noir in the group, bfwatcher.
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted on Oct 4 2020, 08:26 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

The Lucky Loser poll in City-Feet Championship is now open. Cast your vote!
http://forum.city-feet.com/index.php/showtopic.8141
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted on Oct 4 2020, 10:16 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2874

Julia for me...I had no choice..after all, she was the lovely yellow topped, black mini skirted, golden maned apparition that lured me to City Feet...the hottest vision I had yet seen on the web....but my, it wasn't a total slam dunk, what with Feetosopher's virtual "shot over the bow" with that black soled beauty Chat Noir making her hot presence known... cool.gif

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
Posted on Oct 4 2020, 10:19 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Oct 4 2020, 08:24 AM)
QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Oct 4 2020, 07:31 AM)
I totally agree with shifter. It IS tough. I donīt know Kira that much but based on the preview material I can tell how stunning she is. Julia is a hot girl with one of the hottest pair of feet  Iīve ever seen walking the streets of Russia (and not only Russia). Did I vote for either of these girls then? No, I didnīt.
I had to go with Chat Noir. Sheīs special. The only thing I donīt like about her is the said fact that she hasnīt followed in Red-Xīs footsteps yet and hasnīt treated us to one TIA style vid. It would be amazing to see her walking in front of Halīs camera. But donīt take me wrong, she looks pretty hot in whatever she happens to be up to and thatīs exactly why I vote for her.  wink.gif

Thank you for your comment and for declaring your support for Chat Noir in the group, bfwatcher.

Thank you also from my side. However, that reference to Red-X, Hal, TIA etc. is deffo a confirmation that I am right in reading all your appreciative
comments about BUG as targeted at the models.. rather than at the way I shoot or film them.
Hence my reply to your comment in another thread.

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted on Oct 4 2020, 10:23 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (shifter @ Oct 3 2020, 10:55 PM)

biggrin.gif I am known for being a dude who always blows the BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS' trumpet, amico.. wink.gif
CHAT NOIR's picture is not an unpublished one.. I never share member-only content here.
Yet I wonder whether I have been convincing enough in your case, amico.. biggrin.gif

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (3) [1] 2 3  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0131 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]